Elevator 2- Kim Jongin

Naeun One Shot Collections


“Naeun ah.”

He call and grabs her hand but Naeun pulls it with a hiss.

“Don’t touch me with that filthy hand of yours.”

“Dammit Naeun. I love you okay.”

“I won’t trust you anymore. You are full of lies. You went to skiing with friend you said. But.”

Naeun chuckles.

“You went there with your girl friend.”

Kai bit his lips. He doesn’t have any say in that because she is right.

“See.”

She chuckles and was about to walk again when Kai grabs her hand and pulled her into the exit stairs.

“What?”

“Listen to me.”

“What lie are you going to throw in front of my face?”

She asks and when Kai doesn’t answer, she crosses her arms and gives up.

“Just say it now.”

“I love you.”

“Loved. Next.”

“Damn Naeun. I love you. But you are too introvert.”

Naeun chuckles.

“You knew I am. The Naeun I show in variety is myself. You knew. And you said you like me that way. That I’m unique.”

She shakes her head.

“You are shameless Kai.”

“You don’t want to go out on a date. You don’t want to hang out in public. You don’t want to be intimate.”

“So she did all that?”

Kai sighs. Nodding.

“So why are you trying to figure things with me? You supposed to be done with me, just like I’m done with you.”

“Naeun ah. Can you just stay.”

“You are greedy Kai.”

“Say Jongin Naeun. I don’t like it when you call me Kai.”

“Do I look like I care?”

He sighs, biting his lips as he look down to his feet.

“I even beat my best friend.”

“Did I ask you to? Me and Taemin oppa are business. We don’t have any feeling for each other. You are the one who doesn’t want to believe what he said. He ask you to treat me well because he care for me as a co worker but you are such a wind head.”

“You know that’s me.”

“I know. I take all of your bad one and don’t see it as a bad thing at all. You.”

She shakes her head. There is no use to talk to him at this state.

“Just go Kai. I feel sick when I look at you.”

“Now you are sick huh? Last time you use yo say you feel calm.”

“That’s when I don’t know you aren’t loyal.”

She cuts him as she run her fingers through her hair.

“Don’t you see it’s a waste that we talk like this? What are you trying to do?”

“I want to clarify things.”

“I know. But why?”

“I.”

“You don’t even know don’t you?”

She chuckles and Kai feels little with that.

“Naeun ah.”

“You should stop while I still respect you Kai. Don’t make things hard for us. Our comeback might overlaps again.”

“You know about our schedule? See, you still care.”

“Shut up Kai. It’s not that.”

He grins. Feels that he finally find that Naeun still has feelings for him. She find out about their schedule when the plan just in talks in company. No one knows beside managers and staffs around them.

“Just say it that you still like me. There is no harm by saying that.”

“I didn’t say that I like you. And what difference will it take if I still like you?”

Kai felt silent. He can’t answer that right away.

“Nothing change the fact that you are dating her.”

Naeun sighs, a heavy sigh.

“I moved on. You aren’t coming to look for me makes me feel unwanted so I build the wall back. And when the news broke, the cement had dried. There is a wall in my heart. Thanks to you.”

“Naeun ah. You have to remember that I love you.”

“Alright. You love me before. But you love someone else now.”

She said in a calm tone and Kai sighs.

“Can’t we.”

“No. I don’t want to be associate with you.”

“Gurae. See you during promotions.”

Kai said and steps forward to hug Naeun, for the last time but she bows her head down, rejecting.

He shrugs and puts his hand in his pocket and was about to go out of the door when it was open from the outside. The person he saw makes he pale.

“Hun?”

“What are you doing here?”

He cranes his neck and Kai swear he looks relief as he puts his phone in his pocket.

“Sehun. Why are you?”

He turns around and Naeun was looking at Sehun. He squint his eyes.

“Wait. I didn’t tell anyone I’m here.”

He looks at Sehun again and back to Naeun.

“How did he knows I’m here?”

“Hyung.”

“So, you and Sehun?”

Kai took Sehun’s phone and unlock it. He saw that the apps in turn on and he click on it.

“Son Naeun.”

“You track her? You let him track your whereabouts?”

“Hyung. I.”

“Sehun, she is my girlfriend. I told you don’t have any feeling on her.”

“Now you are not her boyfriend anymore hyung and I am sincere. I like Naeun ssi.”

Kai caught Sehun collar and pulls the boy towards him. He was full of anger and it shows on his face.

“You likes her ever since I’m with her right?”

“Leave him alone Kai.”

“Tell me.”

“I am hyung.”

A punch landed on Sehun’s stomach and he landed on the ground, panting. Naeun rushes to him to help and Kai laughs at that scene in disbelief.

“You know why we can’t be together Kai? This. This is the reason? You are easy to get mad and now you hurt him just because he likes me?”

Naeun shakes her head at Jongin’s pathetic self.

“I hate to remember that I thought you will change for the better Kai. You are just as worst as when you hit Taemin oppa.”

Naeun helps Sehun stands and she puts his arm around her shoulder to give him support.

“Come on Sehun ssi. Let’s go.”

“Naeun ah. Naeun ah.”

But Naeun never look at him from that day onwards.

He apologizes to Sehun and they get along well. He saw the maknae went out with a smile on his face after practice everyday and he knows he was heading to Naeun.

He and Naeun met during their comeback, he knows now she know about their overlapping comeback through Sehun. But even they met face, Naeun avoids looking at him.

Then he knows he had to move on and that he has to pay more attention to his current relationship.

 

 

The End~~

 


I always put Sehun in my Kaieun story so most can predict now that I am Baby Sehun’s fan too..
I don’t want it to end with Kaieun so sorry guys..


P/S: when will I found the passion to update marriage contract?