Seal with a Kiss- Kai

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

“Sorry Miss Naeun. I think you have to deal it by yourself.”

“But President.”

The old man shakes his head.

“Even if I talk to him, it’s no use. He wants you.”

She has to let out a sigh to complete her feels of devastated. She then stands up from her seat.

“I’ll go meet him then.”

She lowered her head for a bow and went out. On her way to her car, Naeun keeps sighing. Kai is the world number 1 playboy. She never wants to have any contact with him but yeah, fate thinks the opposite. Now she has to face him for the contract renewal.

“Let’s get it done today.”

She whispers with a determined tone. Straighten her pose and walks into the building where he lives.

 

+++

 

“Oh, Son Naeun came.”

He said with the smirk that she wants to erase out of his face. She nods, smiling a bit.

“I heard from my superior that you want me to deal with you.”

“Yes.”

Kai said, sitting on a fluffy couch that Naeun find comfortable and totally opposite of Kai. Why does he choose that couch instead of a leather one?

“So?”

His question brought her back to present.

“Oh yes.”

She went closer to him and took out a file with a few papers of agreement.

“I can’t sign it that easy.”

“Deh?”

He chuckles when he saw her flustered face.

“It’s nice to play with her. She seems so innocent.”

“I have to go somewhere.”

He said, stood up from the couch.

“But Kai ssi.”

“Follow me.”

He took his jacket and pushes it to her arm before he walks to the door, putting on his shoes. Naeun froze, looking at his jacket and back to him.

“Come on.”

He said, gesturing her to come to him with a finger, like a bad boy he is. Naeun rushes to puts on her flat shoes too; which she thought such a relief because Kai literally just walk ahead of her with his big stride, circling his car key with his finger. She saw his mouth moving and she has to think when did he pop a gum into his mouth.

“Faster Son Naeun.”

He rushed her, narrowing his eyes which were paint with dark eyeliner on her. She nods and get into the elevator, all the while scanning on the playboy.

“Where are we going Kai ssi?”

She manages to ask when they were walking to his car at the building’s car park. Instead of answering her, he suddenly becomes a gentleman, opening the door for her. Naeun went in when he asks her too and soon he was on the driver seat, turning on the ignition.

“We’ll come back for your car if that is what bothering you. For now, just follow me silently.”

He said, driving with a screech sound where she has to hold on something and she found the seatbelt is something which could help her safe for the moment.

“You are afraid of speed?”

She just nods and he laughs.

“But I can’t drive this slow. It won’t be fun.”

He then went to a sharp turn which Naeun has to scream for her omma.

“We won’t get into an accident Son Naeun, so, don’t worry.”

She wasn’t answering. She is still too shock to do so. Then Kai suddenly holds her hand, pulling it to rest it on his lap. He smiles.

“I’m here. So don’t worry.”

He said, smiling while she need to think on why does Kai did that? She looks at her hand that was on his lap. The way his thumb caressing the back of her hand. Somehow, the gesture makes her heart flutters. That makes her smile unknowingly.

“We are here.”

He said then, returning her soul to the reality they are in right now.

“Where is this?”

She said, pulling her hand off of his. Kai smiles, turning off the ignition and jumps out of his car where Naeun still took time to actually went out of the sport car.

“Such a hassle.”

She thought when she walks to his side, looking at the building she never knows exists.

“This is where we will live.”

“Deh? Who will?”

“We.”

He turns to her still with the stupid grin on his face. Naeun brows arched, thinking who the ‘we’ that Kai was talking about but wasn’t able to think of any when he chuckles.

“It’s you and me.”

Naeun step back; frowning.

“Why do I have to live here Kai ssi?”

“You don’t read the news?”

“What news?”

She asked, brows furrow deeper. Kai shakes his head at her slow reaction. He took out his phone and type something before he shows it to her. Naeun widens her eyes, looking at the news content.

“But this.”

“This is you, this is me.”

“When does this happen?”

She gasps.

“Last week. You are the one who kiss me.”

He said smugly.

“Son Naeun initiate the kiss.”

“But.”

“There is photo proof.”

“But I don’t remember.”

She said, trying to defend herself.

“Yes, you didn’t. But you kiss me then. You are kind of drunk.”

“I’m on defense then. You should stop me.”

“Why should I?”

Kai replied, shrugging his shoulder.

“Why not? See what has happen? Your image tainted.”

“I don’t care because I had been wanted to have you.”

“Excuse me?”

He chuckles, moving closer to her.

“I will sign the contract renewal if only you are accepting my deal.”

“What is it?”

“Be my girlfriend.”

“What? Kai ssi. I can’t.”

“Why you can’t?”

He frowns. Naeun sighs, looking down and took a breath before she looks at him.

“You are a celebrity.”

“Son Naeun, don’t you like me?”

He asks, holding her arms, demanding an answer.

“I do like you.”

She said, blushing madly.

“So what is the problem?”

He said, amusement on his face. She shakes her head.

“I don’t suit you.”

“So, the contract cancelled.”

He said, took the file from her hand and threatens to tear it apart.

“Wait.”

She exclaimed, holding his hand while being surprised.

“So, is it a deal?”

She nods.

“Okay. I will become your girlfriend.”

She said softly.

“Good. Let’s sign the contract then.”

“Deh.”

“And write another one.”

“Deh? What about the other one?”

“Since I can’t trust you.”

He said, wriggles his eyebrows, pulls the pen cap and writes something on a blank paper.

“Kai ssi, what did you write in it?”

She took a glimpse and widens her eyes in horror when she saw the conditions.

“But I’m the conservative type.”

“So, we can’t even kiss?”

The playboy asked, totally displeased.

“Aniyo.”

She answers, nearly losing her patience.

“What I mean is, let’s take it slow.”

Kai thinks for a while before he nods.

“Okay. Let’s date for few months before we think of engagement or our marriage.”

Once again Naeun has to gasps.

“Why?”

“Wait, why are you so eager to do this?”

“Why? The reason is clear. I like you since the day I saw you. I even told you plenty of times. You ignored all of it.”

“Oh. I thought you were just playing around. You dated.”

“I don’t date those people. That is just for getting me into some kind of publicity. You work in entertainment, but you don’t know?”

“But you look like it.”

Kai laughs.

“This is my image honey. I’m a softy. You will get to know it after we live together.”

“Oh.”

She said, swallowing.

“I’m not going to cross the line Son Naeun. Now. Let’s seal the deal then.”

“Okay.”

She said, finally a smile formed on her lips. She put out her hand to seal the deal like common do but instead of taking her hand for a hand shake, Kai grabs the younger waist and gives her a deep kiss. He then her lips before he grins on her shocked face.

“That’s how I seal a deal with you.”

He said and winked at Naeun whose face had turned red due to the sudden intact.

“Do you like it?”

She nods unconsciously, making the latter smiles in satisfaction.  And before she can even protest, his lips were on hers again, kissing her mind away.

And that’s how their deal is being sealed from that day onwards.