Goodbye - Kai

Naeun One Shot Collections

“Naeun.” He called and the lady look at him, with tears all over her cheek. “I have to.” She said, still sobbing.

 

Kai sighs. He knows how hard this is. How bad she was feeling right now. Apink is everything to Naeun. She loves when people call her as Apink Son Naeun instead of Naeun alone.

 

“What do I do now?” She asks, more to puzzled statement as she runs her finger along her dark hair. Kai sat behind her, hugging her tight. “Cry it all out.” He said and she did.

 

“Did you meet the members?” he asks and she nods. “I feel bad.” Is her short answer. “It’s not your fault. They promised different thing.” He added, trying to make her feel at ease. “I should request a written clause then. Stupid Son Naeun.”

 

Kai feel bad. Naeun cried before but this time she cried too much that her face redden, her eyes puffy and her nose rosy. “Yeah.” He agreed with her. She told him many time that she doesn’t feel at ease when the company didn’t let her promote with Apink during last comeback. As if something going to happen someday ahead.

 

“It’s okay.” Kai now rocks her, just to make the female feels better. But nah. This is going to take long. Apink is part of Naeun’s life. He once asked her when she is the happiest and her answer come fast. “When I perform with Apink.” And Kai sighs.

 

He used to fake a sad face, that she makes Apink her top priority rather than him but knowing Naeun for years, he understood her the most. If he was asked, he will say that he feel the best when he performs as well.

 

“Lay hyung left too.” Kai said and Naeun wipes her nose. “I read.” She said, turning to Kai. “You must feel worst too.” Kai shakes his head. "We know this will happen. Hyung told us as well."

 

Naeun nods, only now looking at Kai’s face properly. “Sorry for being a crybaby.” Kai shakes again. “It’s okay. I told you right? You can only cry in front of me. Vent it all out. My chest is wide enough.” He said trying to joke a little.

 

Naeun smiles. Kai did too. “Meet pandas as Apink Naeun. You will forever be her. The one you enjoy being.” He said and Naeun nods. “I know I can. Thank you for always being wise.” She said. “You just want to lift the burden in your chest. I understand.” He said and Naeun nods again.

 

“Do you want coffee?” she asked finally and Kai chuckles. “I brought take outs already. He pointed at the coffee on tables and Naeun smiles. “Always the one who understand me the most. Thank you oppa.” And Kai also smiles at that. “Forever.”

 

 

 

 

A short one. I’ll go cry some more.

Love, Cherry.