Elevator 3- Oh Sehun

Naeun One Shot Collections




Sehun walks along the hallway and stops when he heard sniffling sounds. He look at the storage room door and wonder if it comes from inside. After hesitating for a second, he opens the door just to reveal Naeun of Apink, crouching and looking at him with tear stains face.

He was shocked as how she is at the moment but he doesn’t know what to do. Should he walk out or should he coax her? But they are not that close for him to coax her.

“Can you keep this as a secret?”

Her quivering voice asked him so he plans to sit across her. Naeun hides her face in her palm before she wipes all her tears.

“Is it about?”

“You know about us?”

“Kinda. He use to talk a lot about you. That make me curious about you as well.”

Sehun fished his handkerchief and passed it to Naeun who take it with a smile and thank you.

“Sorry.”

She said and Sehun shakes his head. Why would she be sorry for?

“Won’t you be late for the stage?”

Naeun glances at her watch and nods. Her face paled.

“You have to wash your face.”

“Sorry I look awful.”

“It’s not. You are still beautiful.”

He said and he feels his cheek was warm. He must be blushing.

“There is a lot of people outside. Do you want to follow me?”

“Will there be less people?”

Sehun nods and she agreed. He stands up and waited for her to stands too.

“I’ll check the hallway. Wait a second.”

“Okay.”

She said shortly and he disappeared behind the door. He came back later with a blanket and she thanked him and wraps her body with them.

“Follow me closely neh.”

She nodded and follows him, lowering her head. He backed her against the wall when staffs walks near them and successfully leads her to a washroom.

“I’ll wait here.”

He said in a whisper and gave her a mask. He too puts on one. Naeun quickly walks in and washes her face, checking her slightly puffy eyes.

“Unni will scold me.”

She mumbles, her thought wanders to her stylist. She shrugs it then and dab the tissues on her face and puts on the mask, covering almost 2/3 of her face as she puts down her bang.

She comes out and saw Sehun. He was leaning on the wall while he listens to an mp3 so when she coughs, he doesn’t heard her. Naeun then pokes his arm slowly.

“Done?”

He asks and she nodded.

“Come, I’ll walk with you to your waiting room.”

They walk slow and carefully until they reach the room. Sehun turns to her and his eyes crescent so Naeun knew he was smiling.

She bows and thanked him, he then bows too before he walks away. Naeun sighs and opens the door.

“Naeun! Where have you been?”

She doesn’t answer and walks to the stylist instead. She heard her say something but she can’t tell what she was saying. Ignoring every sound coming her way, she closes her eyes.


+++


It’s been a week and Sehun doesn’t see her anywhere and he was curious of how she was doing. He creeps into Kai’s room to see him sleeping and quickly took her number.

When he was in his room, Sehun hesitates to call. He knows it is her number because Kai used to say that he saved her number as fairy but he was worried.

What if she doesn’t want to answer him?

What if she had schedule and he disturbed her?

Thinking of all that, he puts his phone down, decided to go to the practice room and try to distress himself.


+++


Naeun smiles for the camera and when the director calls it for a day, her smiles disappeared. She bows to everyone and thanked them before she went to change her clothes.

“We have a CF for you.”

Her manager said and she nodded.

“Naeun ah, kenchana? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

“I’m fine oppa. I just lack sleep.”

“Okay. Just tell me if you don’t feel well okay?”

“Deh.”

And Naeun closes her eyes again. Why is it so hard to heal? She wonders and tears falls from the corner of her eyes.


+++


-Naeun ssi, how are you?-

Naeun look at the message and she had a frown. It is a new ID so she has to check on the profile before she gasps.

“Sehun ssi.”

She mumbles and text him a reply.

-I’m fine. Thank you for keeping it a secret. I owe you-

Sehun on the other hand grins when she got a reply from her. He quickly text her and call when she said he can.

“Hello.”

“Hello.”

Both change an awkward greetings before a pregnant silent engulf them.

“Thank you, Sehun ssi.”

“Aniyo. I didn’t do much. I’m happy that I could help in a way.”

“You are kind.”

“You are Naeun ssi. I just act accordingly. I’m sorry that you have to suffer.”

“It’s not for you to feel sorry. It’s normal. People fall in love and break up.”

Sehun knows that she doesn’t mean it as her voice changed. He slaps his head and think of a question to change the atmosphere.

“Are you free now?”

“Neh. I just finish a shoot. What about you?”

“Me too. We are given free time but I don’t have anywhere to go so I spend time practicing.”

“How diligent.”

She praised. He scratches his head and his heart beats faster.

“Do you think its fine if we grab a cup of coffee together?”

“It is okay? I mean you are EXO.”

“I’ll go as just Sehun. Not EXO Sehun.”

He said and Naeun sighs. She can’t say no now doesn’t she?

“Okay Sehun ssi. Text me the place.”


+++


“Naeunnie, you got a package.”

Chorong said when they are lazing around in living room while handing Naeun a box.

“Your admire again.”

Namjoo said and Hayoung agreed with her. Curious, Naeun open the box and surprised when she saw a Mickey Mouse.

“From who?”

Bomi asks; while Eunji cranes her neck to see.

“It might don’t have name. Like the other present.”

Chorong added and the rest nodded; somehow agreed.

“I’ll be in my room.”

She said and walks to her room and lock it. She took the card and smiles when she saw the name written.

“Hug this to sleep. It heals.”

She took her phone and calls him. She doesn’t need to wait long before he pick up.

“Naeun ssi.”

He said and she chuckles.

“Are you expecting my call?”

He coughs as she had caught on him but Naeun smiles.

“Did you get it?”

“Yes. Thank you Sehun ssi. I love Disney character so much.”

“Arayo. I look up about you.”

“Oh. You did?”

“Neh. It’s not burdensome right?”

“Oh no no. Not at all. I love it. Thanks again.”

“I think hard to look for things to cheer you up.”

“It does cheer me up. I’m thankful. For this and for that day.”

She allows herself to smile. Sehun is sweet and kind despite his aura.

“Naeun ssi.”

He called after gaining his courage and she answers with a hum.

“Can I take care of you? I mean.”

He paused, rubbing his nape as he heaves a breathing.

“Sehun sii. You are already do that.”

She smiles; thinking of how he always protect her backstage, blocking away people who almost hits her on stage and do all kind of things to cheer her up.

“I mean to say that, I want to be someone closer to you. I am interested with you. I want to be your boyfriend.”

“Is it okay with you? I am clumsy and I’ll just make your life tougher.”

“That’s the more reason for me to take care of you.”

He is smiling now when he heard her giggles.

“Sure Sehun ssi. I would love to.”

 

 


I am at a lost on how to make a sequel/flashback on Elevator with Nahun pairing so I can just come out with this.
I’m so sorry that this take too long and sorry too if this is not to your liking.
Have a good day!

Love, Cherrykaieun.