Elevator (drabble)- Kim Jongin

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

The elevator was about to close when she heard footsteps running and asks her to hold the door for him.

“Thanks. That was close.”

He said and she realize then who it was. She lowered her head and steps backward until she met the cold wall.

“Son Naeun?”

He asked and she pretend to not hear him and continues to lower her head and she was glad that she wears the hoodie as she comes out of her apartment earlier.

“Do you think of you are being unresponsive get you other name?”

“Shut up Jongin. I’m in no mood to talk.”

She heard him chuckles and she feels like wanting to strangle him to death right now. Jongin walks closer to her and Naeun hissed when she was trapped between the dancer of EXO and the cold elevator wall.

“You still smell the same.”

He whispers into her ears, after he pulls her hoodie down and she curse herself for not doing anything when he did that.

Kai kisses her ears and she feels he on her earlobe and then is when she pushes him away with her arm, eyes glaring at him.

“Why?”

He asked and Naeun looks at him with hatred.

“Behave Jongin ssi. I’m your senior.”

“Wow. You bring back the talk about seniority.”

He laughs and stares at Naeun while his lips.

“It’s been a while since we last met and you had become more gorgeous.”

“Stop that sweet talks.”

Naeun hissed and she looks at the slowly lit number of floor they were in one by one.

“Where are you going though? It’s late.”

Kai commented, never minding the slow moving elevator.

“It’s none of your business.”

“Are you on period Naeunnie?”

“Mwo?”

“Aniya. You are grumpy.”

Naeun wasn’t talking. She keeps her fist curls and she tried to be patience. The only thing she wish for is that the elevator reach the floor she was going and she can free herself from Jongin.

But nothing is on Naeun’s favor. The light went off and she let out a small shriek due to shock and Kai was quick to hold her.

“Oh. It’s stopped.”

He said as he looks at the lines of numbers and push the emergency button.

“Stop crying kitty. You are not going to hurt.”

“I’m hurting already.”

She sais in his embrace and Kai has to try his best to read her expression that she hid on his chest.

“Naeun.”

“Nappeun nom. Why did you give me hope if you are going to date someone else?”

Kai was alerted that Naeun was talking about his dating with Krystal news that surface on the 1st April.

“Oh. That.”

He mutters and she was shaking as she cried some more, making him feel bad.

“I don’t mean to hurt you babe.”

He whispers and Naeun quickly free herself from his hug. She then hugs her body.

“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t believe you in the first place.”

She said, walking further from him.

“Naeun ah. I. It’s not like what you are thinking.”

“I should have listen to Taemin oppa when he said that I could get hurt. But still I take the risk. Oh God. What a fool I am.”

“What did Taemin said?”

“None of your business.”

“If it’s about me, it’s my business. Just ing tell me Naeun.”

Naeun bloodshot eyes are on him now, making him guilty. He blinks his anger away and he palms his face.

“I’m serious when I said I love you okay.”

“You want me to believe that?”

“Yes. Because it is the truth. We even get into a fist fight because I told him that I’m attracted to you and he asked me to stay away.”

“If it’s the truth, why did Krystal happen? Why were you two went to a suite room to spend two nights together? Don’t find a lame excuse Jongin because I’m not stupid.”

“Do you believe that? Don’t you think that is just a makeup from non fan?”

“Okay. If you insist that is a makeup thing, what about the picture that she was kissing you?”

“Naeun ah.”

“Just don’t Jongin. Stop playing. I’m not too stupid to believe all that. You are dating, you are in love but that’s not me. The other pair is not me.”

“I love you.”

“It’s past tense Jongin. You, love me is a last tense. If you really was.”

The elevator is working again after she said that and as soon as it dings, she went out of the elevator, leaving Kai alone.

 

 


To be continued?
Hehehehe