Love By Chance (sequel)- Oh Sehun

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

 

Naeun who just finished making dinner was looking around for her 3 years old son who she spots on her bed, focusing on a picture frame. She smiled and sat beside him.

“What is my baby doing?”

“Mommy, why am I different from daddy?”

“Oh?”

“Look. I am so different from daddy.”

“Because you take after mommy.”

Sehun said and save Naeun from the curious Oh Minjae. He kisses her temple and nods at her, signalling that he’ll take care of the situation.

“Chinca daddy?”

“Of course. If you look like daddy, don’t you think mommy will be sad?”

“Gurae? I don’t want mommy to be sad.”

“Good boy. So, you know we should not make mommy sad right?”

He nods with a grins.

“I want to kiss mommy.”

“Go on. Tell mommy that daddy will come in a bit.”

“Eung.”

Little Minjae response and runs out of the room. Sehun sighs in relief. It’s easier now because he is still a toddler. He does know that he need to tell Minjae when he grows up.

But the thing is, will he accept the fact? Minjae is too close to him since he was born. He always copied him and said that he want to be like Sehun when he grows bigger.

Minjae completely resemble Naeun which of course he was glad. He did met Naeun’s ex husband when they were shopping at the mall. Naeun then, was hiding Minjae and he can’t help being scared.

What if one day, the latter wants to meet their son?

“Oppa?”

Naeun called him and he smiled at her worried face.

“Kenchana? You are spacing out.”

“I’m fine.”

He said and pecks her lips.

“Take some rest. I’ll just take a quick shower.”

Naeun nods and Sehun pats her head adoringly. He, will do everything he could just to make sure no one will ruin his family.


+++


Two months passed and Naeun gave birth to a baby girl. Minjae tip toed to look at the baby then he pouts.

“Why is she different from me?”

Naeun flustered and Sehun was too. Thankfully Hayoung was there and she saved the day.

“Little baby looks like daddy so that daddy has his fair chance to. Don’t you think so?”

He scratches his head but then nodding.

“Gurae.”

That sure makes thing comfortable around the little family and it goes on for almost a year when Naeun met her ex husband by coincident while she was buying diapers for the kids, leaving them with Hayoung.

“The first one. He is mine right?”

Naeun heaves a sigh before she shot him a look.

“What do you want?”

“I’m just asking. I hope you will answer me sincerely. Adding to that, he does look like me.”

“You left me. So you left him too. Why are you making a fuss now?”

“I’m not. I’m just damn mad. We had been trying for six years but you hid the fact from me.”

“Don’t you remember that it’s you who shut me down?”

“When did I?”

“You even have someone. You married her right after our divorce. Now why are you here?”

“I want to see my son. I want to spend time with him.”

“Stop claiming your authority when you don’t have one. He is not your son by law.”

“We just can get a DNA check if you are this stubborn.”

“Please. I beg at you. Leave me and my children alone.”

“Let me meet him. Case close.”

“Why are you so stubborn.”

“You are stubborn. Not me. Wait. You are telling him that your husband is his father?”

Naeun fists her hand. Her ex husband laughs in disbelief.

“You never lied Son Naeun. Why are you now?”

“I have to protect him. I don’t want him to know that his father doesn’t want him.”

She said and leave the mart, aborting her plan to buy diapers.

 

+++

 

“I met him.”

Sehun quickly holds Naeun hand.

“Kenchana?”

“He wants to meet Minjae. He is going to tell him that he is his real father. Ottoke oppa?”

“We need to tell him too yeobo. But not now.”

“What do we do?”

“I will try meeting him.”

“Will it be okay?”

“Maybe he just want to see him. Though I love Minjae, he is still the father. We can’t hid him forever.”

“I’m afraid. What if he take my baby.”

“I will make sure he won’t. Have you called Hayoung?”

“I’ve told her to be more careful.”

“Great. Now have some rest.”

“I can’t oppa.”

“I’ll lie down with you neh.”

Sehun then carry Naeun to their bedroom and lie her down on the bed. He then lie down on his side and hugs her. Naeun is trembling. He knows she is scared but he can’t do anything other than confronting the guy.

“Don’t think anything and just rest for now.”


+++


Sehun sighs when he is now outside of the restaurant where he promised to met Naeun’s ex husband.

He walks heavily, trying his best to stay composed. As he pushes the door, he saw the man calmly sitting with his leg crossed, looking at his phone.

“Mr. Park Chanyeol.”

“Mr. Oh.”

He greeted as well, gesturing Sehun to sit down.

“I want to see my son. I don’t understand why I need to meet you for that.”

“It’s simple. I am the legal father though you are his blood father. To meet him, you have to see me.”

“Oh well. Now I had met you, can I meet him?”

“Not that soon.”

“What now?”

“We have to let him know first.”

“Okay. How long?”

“I’ll call you when he is ready.”

“Don’t make it too long.”

He said and left Sehun. Sehun sighs, rubbing his face and let out another sigh. He too then walks to his car and drove home.

“How?”

Naeun asks when he comes home and he asks her to sit with him after she told him the kids were napping.

“Let’s just tell our son about Mr. Park. I don’t want him to know from someone else.”

Naeun nods after a while and Sehun holds her hand, kissing her palm.

“He will take it positively. I know my son.”

Said Sehun and Naeun had to smile for that. Minjae is Oh Sehun’s son.


+++


“I have daddy and also appa?”

“Yes sweetie.”

Naeun said ,nervous on his reaction. She expects him to asks her more but he was jumping instead of frowning or demand a prolonged explanation.

“This is exciting.”

He said, hugging Sehun’s leg and he carries him in his arm.

“Why is it exciting baby?”

Naeun asks, standing up and walks closer to Sehun who was carrying Minjae.

“Youngjae too have two father. He told me that he is happy.”

“Oh.”

The mother exclaimed and Sehun smiled at Minjae who was enthusiastic.

“Do you want to meet appa then buddy?”

“Neh neh!”

He answers and turns to Naeun.

“Can I mommy?”

“Of course. Go and change your shirt.”

Sehun puts him down and Naeun rubs his arm.

“You are coming right?”

He asks, hugging his wife’s shoulder.

“I should come.”

She said and Sehun kisses her hair.

“It’s fine. He will always be our son. Mr. Park won’t take him away.”

“I wish you are right in this too oppa.”

Sehun doesn’t answer that and he told Naeun that she should get ready and he will check om Minjae while she get ready.


+++


“Moon Ga Young.”

Chanyeol’s wife introduces herself and Naeun too tell her name.

“What is her name?”

“Oh Mina.”

She said, peering on the baby carrier.

“She is Park Seeun.”

She said, rocking the carrier.

“I’m sorry.”

She reluctantly said and Naeun smiled.

“It’s fine. We moved on.”

“Right. But I still feel guilty.”

“Don’t be. I am happy now. He is like a soulmate of mine.”

Naeun said, staring at Sehun who was talking with Chanyeol while Minjae plays the slide.

“I know about you and I was ashamed that I am the reason.”

“We better don’t talk about that anymore Ga Young ssi.”

“Right. How old is she?”

“She is 16 months old.”

“Oh. It’s the age where things get more hectic.”

“You bet. Is she few months old?”

“3 months.”

She answers, smiling.

“We tried but we just have her after 3 years. I had it tough that he was reminded of you. That you are alone after he left you.”

“I believe he treat you nicely.”

“He did. Just that he was feeling apologetic.”

“It’s fine. I’m happy now Ga Gayoung ssi. I met my husband because he left me. I am beyond happy. You can be comfortable around me. Let’s have some time to bond as well. He might still want to see Minjae. So I wish we can be friends.”

“I would love to. I was abandon by my family, so I’m kinda alone at times he was away for work.”

“I can be your friend. Let’s be friend neh.”

“Thank you Naeun ssi.”

“Call me unni. I’m a lot older than you.”

Both ladies share knowing smile and was interrupted by Mina who was crying as she falls down.

“Sorry but I have to coax her with her plushie Ga Gayoung ah and it’s in the car.”

“Kenchana unni. Go on.”

From the slide, Minjae tugs on Sehun’s pant, asking to be carried.

“Waeyo?”

“Mina is crying. We have to go home daddy.”

Chanyeol look at his wife and smiles when she smiled.

“Give appa a hug and go kiss your baby dongsaeng.”

“Neh.”

Minjae hugs Chanyeol and the latter closes his eyes and caresses his head. He then let him go and Minjae kisses Gayoung’s cheek before he asked her to show the baby.

“Oh, she looks like omma.”

Gayoung smiled then and Naeun who finally make Mina quiet chuckles.

“Gurae. Everyone has a fair share.”

“Aniyo. Appa got to have a baby that look like appa. So, omma have to give appa another baby. Right mommy?”

“Gurae honey. But you have to wait.”

“Just like I wait for Mina?”

“Deh.”

“Gurae. Let’s go out like this again neh neh?”

“Sure.”

Chanyeol answers and hugs Gayoung’s shoulder.

“We can right?”

Sehun nods when Chanyeol glances at him.

“The more the merrier.”


+++


“It’s fine right?”

Sehun asks when Naeun sat beside him and rested her head on his shoulder.

“I am too terrified. I was afraid that he might want to take Minjae from us.”

“I was afraid too. I am too attached to him and I was afraid that we might lose him.”

“I am glad that Chanyeol oppa changed a lot. Maybe Gayoung changed him. He loves her too much.”

“He does. Now can we stop talking about him? I’m a bit jealous here.”

He jokes and Naeun turns to see his face and smooch him. Sehun hugs her and she snuggles closer to him.

“Anyway, I’m glad that we could see each other in warm atmosphere, without having to run away anymore.”

“Me too. Thank you oppa.”

“Thank you too yeobo. I’m happy everyday now because I have you and the kids.”

 

 

 

 

 

A lame one but it’s okay right? 😊