Oppa- Jhope

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

“Hoppie ya.”

“Ung.”

He response her in aegyo without fail. Naeun grins and went to him, pass him a glass of milkshake and kisses his lips.

“What are you watching?”

“Not .”

“Yah.”

Hoseok laughs and turns off the laptop. He went beside Naeun and hugs her, snuggling closer to her side.

“Are you really going to the library with the guys?”

“Yeh. Min oppa will help me with the raw materials. I’m totally thankful for that.”

He nods and she pampers him with a peck on his cheek.

“I gotta go in 10 minutes. Do you want anything else?”

“No. I’m good with this.”

He said, slurping his milkshake. Naeun laughs at his clidish antics and stood up. Putting her wallet and handphone, some other stuffs in her handbag and sling it on her shoulder.

“So, I’ll leave now. When do we meet again?”

She asks as she took out her phone again, checking the text she receive.

“Hoppie will call you.”

He said in aegyo again, making his girlfriend laughs.

“Arasseo. Min oppa texted me. I’m going.”

Naeun is younger by few days but Hoseok never acts like he is older, even by few days. She is the mature one in their relationship; as if she is a noona.

 

+++

 

“Hoseok.”

“Uh?”

He responds to his friend while his eyes never leave the screen. He is going to win the match and he is close to break his own record when Jin switches off the main plug.

“Hyung!”

“Yah. Why are you so in love with games when you have Naeun as a girlfriend?”

“Eh? What is the relationship between those?”

He scratches his head at that, Jin has to hold himself from face palm at the younger stupidness.

“Yah, put on your jacket and come with me.”

 

+++

 

Hoseok looks at Jin and his brow arched.

“What is it?”

Jin gestures him to look at a group of people studying and he copied him. He saw Naeun in the group and grins.

“She is pretty right hyung? She is the only one that stood out.”

Jin can’t control his hand and he slaps the latter head.

“It’s not that, fool. See how the guys look at her. They are drooling over your girlfriend dumb.”

“Eh? They did?”

Hoseok looks at them for some fine moment before he sees what Jin means. One guy is offering her his food, his drinks and even helps her with anything he can.  While another one is staring at her, as if his eyes will pop out from its socket.

“Oh hyung, ottoke?”

“Who are they to Naeun?”

“She addresses them as oppa.”

“You see how they treat her and how you treat her right? The difference?”

“What do you mean?”

“You have to pursue manly style. Don’t flood her with aegyo. She is the one who needs to show you her aegyo.”

“Really hyung?”

Jin nods.

“Really. Try it.”

“I’ll make her call me oppa for a start.”

He grins and walks away from there; grabbing Jin along who slaps his forehead.

“Will calling you oppa change anything?”

He mutters under his breath and Hoseok answers with a stupid grin again.

 

+++

 

“Oppa?”

Naeun just can’t help but burst out laughing at her namja chingu request.

“You went with hoppie want this hoppie want that like I’m a noona and now you want me to address you as oppa?”

He frown a deep frown, which is cute of course, so Naeun give it another round of laughing, wiping the tears that form because of that.

“Mian”

Her laughter soon subsides and she scoots closer to him who is now sulking, big time. She holds herself from letting out a giggle and pulls his hand, playing with his fingers.

“I love how you call them oppa.”

He said it. Naeun knows exactly who he meant. But arguing that they are at least a year older than her that she calls them oppa won’t do any good. Not for now.

“Now, I just want to hear you addressing me as oppa.”

“Babe, you once want to settle with baby, sweetheart and all.”

“Now I only want to be call as oppa.”

“Awww, he is cute.”

Naeun screamed in her head.

“But, you are just eight days older than me.”

There, she said it, even before she can hold herself from being frank.

“Oopsie.”

She mutters with an awkward laugh, Hoseok has now glaring at her.

“Okay fine. Let’s settle with oppa then.”

“Chinca?”

There. He is easy to be pleased. Just like a child. Naeun sang ‘Like a child’ song by CNBLUE for a moment before her mind went back to the now grinning in satisfied Jhope.

“You are so happy.”

“I am. This oppa is happy.”

Naeun had to shake her head of the view, and she did.

“Childish.”

“I am.”

He pecks her lips and jumps around in excitement.

“Stop it. People are looking.”

Hoseok grins and do as he was told so.

“So, call me oppa tomorrow at the gathering yeah.”

“Arasseo.”

Naeun grabs her handbag and the lovebirds walks hand in hand back to their home.

“Why you suddenly want me to call you oppa?”

“Call me oppa on our next date and you know how big that nickname change me.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh.”

He response and grabs her waist to walks closer to him and Naeun did not complaint. It’s rare for Hoseok to treats her like a lady.

 

+++

 

“Naeun ah. You are late.”

Naeun stares at Hoseok; more to gawking at him.

“Wow. You are different.”

She mutters and went to take a spin around him to take a better look. She grins and claps her hand. He is wearing a simple checkered button up shirt, skinny jeans and sport shoes. The thing that makes him look mature is the sunglasses he wore that day, and the way he styled his hair.

“You have the vibe.”

“What vibe?”

Hoseok asks, still displaying the model pose.

“Oppa vibe.”

He grins then, pulling Naeun to his side and hugs her waist, not her shoulder anymore; since he had changed to an oppa now.

“Do you like me this way?”

He asks when they were strolling around and Naeun nods.

“I don’t have any complain on your old self though. But I’m liking the attention you are giving me now. I got the ‘how a girlfriend should feel’ with the changed you.”

“I’m sorry. I’m being childish.”

“But what makes you have this change?”

“I just want to appreciate you more. Without depending on you. I come to realize that girlfriend is the one who needs to lean on boyfriend and not the way around.”

“Hmm. The oppa?”

“I just love hearing you call other older man oppa.”

Naeun nods, satisfied with his answers.

“Shall we go for dinner then oppa?”

“After you, my queen.”

He said grinning from ear to ear. Jin is right. When Naeun calls him oppa, he has the sense of responsibility and he acts maturely.

That’s the power of ‘oppa’.

He thought and pulls Naeun to him and hugs her when she gave him a questioning look; then kissing her hair.

“I love you Naeun ah.”

“I love you too my Hoppie.”

Hoseok pulls back and frowns at her. She chuckles and kisses his lips before she hugs him back.

“Alright. I love you oppa.”

 

 

 

Sorry that it’s totally a bland and dissapointing chapter. I’m trying my best to make this happen, watching a bit here and there about Jhope and comes up with this chapter.

Thank you for requesting chingu.

I’ll proceed with other suggestion soon.

Annyeong.

P/S: Lots of errors, mianhe... T T