Love By Chance- Oh Sehun

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

 

 

“Be good to mommy okay.”

Naeun whispers as she rubs her tummy. She had been having tiring days for the past week. Her baby were kicking all day which makes her waist and back feel sore.

It was nice that she works as a manager in a beauty consultant company, that she doesn’t need to walk out often to meet client. They’ll come to her.

But today, she have to go and met her VIP client that doesn’t want another staff to attend to her needs. So, Naeun really hope her baby will stay calm at least just for today.

“I’m going.”

She said to her staff and heave a long breath after she stands. Namjoo smiles sympathetically.

“If only I could go on your behalf unni.”

“Kenchana. It’s been a while since I went out too.”

She smiled and took her stuffs and all related sample as she walks to her sedan.

“Kaja.”

She said to her baby before she starts driving to her destination.


+++


*5 months ago*


“Let’s go our own way.”

“Neh?”

“I had enough. We don’t seem to suit each other.”

“But.”

“No buts Naeun. I am tired. It’s been a whole six years.”

“Oppa, can’t you consider it more? Think about...”

“There is nothing to think about.”

He cuts her and she drops her hand from holding her tummy.

“You make your mind right?”

He nods, face stern. Naeun sighs and nods few times.

“Okay. Let’s file the divorce then. I can’t force you to stay.”

She then walks into the bedroom, straight into the bathroom and cried. She heard him coming in and left a while after and she holds her tummy, whispering sorry to her unborn child.

 

+++

 

Naeun breath out as her case ended. Feeling lethargic, she went out of the office while walking slowly.

She forget to take her daily dosage of vitamin and extract that can help her from her morning sickness.

Naeun leans on a pillar to support her body, her breathing hitched. She saw someone closing by and she can’t even see clearly who he is but she manage to mutter help and all she saw after that is black.


+++


Sehun waited nervously. He doesn’t even knows who the lady that he helped before. It wasn’t his nature to poke into someone business but the lady seems pitiful. And he accidentally saw the divorce letter that she dropped when she fainted.

“What is her name sir?”

“Son Naeun.”

He said after he checked on her ID earlier. She is young yet she has undergo divorce. He shakes his head. He shouldn’t poke into others business.

“Son Naeun’s guardian?”

“Me.”

He answers quickly as straighten his pants as he walks to where the nurse lead him to. There, a doctor was standing and write something on her report.

She gives Sehun a look and sighs.

“Come with me.”

He gave Naeun a glance before he follows her who walks a bit away from the patient.

“Are you aware that she is pregnant?”

Sehun simply shakes his head. How would he know? He just saw her and.

“Oh God.”

He exclaimed when he remember about the divorce document that he saw earlier.

“I think you didn’t know.”

He nods now. He doesn’t have to explain anything; that he wasn’t her husband. He did sign on husband’s section instead of guardian in that form before.

“She is weak. Her blood pressure drop and she is suffering malnutrition. It’s not good for the baby. And for her too. I hope you pay more attention now.”

“Deh.”

“Do you want to move her to the ward or?”

“Move her to the ward. I think it will be good for her to rest in ward.”

“I’ll tell them that.”

Said the doctor and left Sehun. He saw the doctor talks to the nurse and soon he found himself walks to Naeun.

“How sad a life could be?”

He mouthed as he stares at her face and her stomach. It did show a bit, the baby bump which is well hidden with her shirt, jacket and all before. Now, clad with a cotton shirt and skirt, she shows the sign, that this stranger is pregnant.


+++


Naeun wakes up to white surrounding and she became dizzy again.

She wants to get up but then she feels slight pain and numbness on her hand and saw that a needle was there.

“I’m in a hospital.”

She guessed and soon startled.

“I was out of the office. How?”

She sat down and saw how she was placed in a private ward and she kind of getting weird feeling. As soon as she tried getting down of the bed with difficulties, Sehun opens the door.

“You gain your sense.”

“Neh?”

“I mean, you are awake.”

He smiled and puts the coffee that he bought on the table.

“I’ll call the nurse.”

Before she could say anything, he disappeared and comes back with a doctor and a nurse.

“Mrs. Son, you know you are pregnant right?”

She nods, placing her hand on her stomach to check as her face turns pale. Afraid if she lose her baby.

“Your baby is in good condition and healthy; for now.”

“Yeh?”

“Take good care of yourself so the baby will grow up healthily. You nearly lose him. Thankfully your husband is quick to bring you here.”

“Husband?”

She stutter and Sehun thanked the doctor quickly.

“Excuse me. But who are you?”

She asks when Sehun closes the door and he went to her. He sat down on the chair and smiles.

“Like what the doctor said, I’m your husband.”

“Deh?”

“You fainted and I brought you here, sign on the form as your husband and sorry, I accidentally saw the papers when it dropped. That you just had your divorce.”

Naeun sighs, realization hits her. That she now is all alone to lead her life with her baby.

“Thank you.”

She said slowly, gazing at Sehun with eyes full of thankfulness which makes him turns serious and responds to her.

“But, do you know if I can go home?”

“They want you here for another day, just in case.”

“Ah neh.”

“Don’t you want to know my name?”

“Right. What is your name?”

“Oh Sehun”

“I’m.”

“I know. Son Naeun. Rest well. I’ll come again later.”

“No. You shouldn’t.”

“I have to. I’ll come again. Do you want anything? I’ll buy it.”

“Aniyo. I’m fine.”

“Gurae? Okay. I have an important meeting to go but I don’t take much time. So, I’ll see you later.”

“Neh.”

Naeun answered and soon Sehun disappeared behind the door, not forgetting to bring his coffee along. Naeun her belly and closes her eyes.

“Thank God nothing happen to you.”

She whispers.


+++


Naeun just showered when Sehun turns up in her room. He smiled and helps her sits when she was panicking about his sudden appearance.

“Just showered?”

“Deh.”

“They took off the needles?”

“Yes. They said I don’t need them anymore and said I could take a bath.”

“Ah. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine.”

She said and sound hesitates and Sehun who saw it asks her.

“Everything is fine right?”

“Deh. But.”

She sighs and Sehun calmly waited for her to talk. She bites her lips.

“You are so kind. I don’t know how to.”

“Repay me?”

He asks and chuckles when she nods. Sehun sat on the bed, closer to her and Naeun blinks her eyes.

“You just have to go out from here healthy and safe and that’s enough for me.”

“But why? Being a stranger and you are so kind.”

“I’m kind you say?”

She nods and faintly smiled. She thought of her husband who won’t care about her or how she is right now. This stranger with the name of Oh Sehun is too nice despite being an unknown to her.

“I always do things seriously and will see it to the end. I am the one who saw you so I’ll be the one who will take care of everything. Until I see you healthy.”

“Chinca. Gomawo.”

“Save that for any other day. Since I’m your husband.”

“So you really are married?”

Someone on the door asked and Naeun widens her eyes at that person. Sehun still has eyes on her somehow signalling her something so Naeun just keep quiet.

“Well Hayoung. So you followed me?”

“Just when did this happen?”

“Not a long time ago?”

“Why did you get married in secret?

Sehun shrugs and the lady named Hayoung peered to look at Naeun.

“What is her name?”

“Why?”

“Just tell me oppa. Or else I’ll tell omma.”

“Okay don’t creep me out. That’s Naeun. Be careful, she is with a baby.”

“What? A baby?”

Hayoung went straight to Naeun who still looked dazed on the scenario that happened in front of her. She looks at Naeun and had the straight line forming on her forehead.

“Did you starve your wife or something?”

“I didn’t, okay. She just had small problem in her blood pressure so she is warded and going to get discharge tomorrow.”

“So you did not treat her well. That’s not nice.”

“Hey I. I give up.”

Sehun said, raising his arm in defeated.

“So what is your birth year?”

Hayoung asked Naeun but as she was late in responding, she went to check on her tag and smiled after.

“Oh. You are older than me. Hello unni. I’m your sister in law. Welcome to the family!”

She announced, with face full of sunshine and Naeun glances at Sehun with a questioning look and the older grabs his sister.

“Let’s stop with that and leave since she is still recovering.”

“Aishh okay mian. Let’s meet again anytime unni. Nice to meet you.”

Hayoung said before she was shoved out of the private ward.

“So.”

Sehun started as he comes in again and Naeun still looking at him, wanting an answer to her untold question. He got what she meant and quickly explained.

“So I lied that I was married so she won’t push me to get along with my ex girlfriend who lied to me and get laid with another man and she wasn’t convince about that, so she followed me and saw me here with you and heard the thing that she shouldn’t which I meant as a joke and now she thought I really am married. To you.”

“It’s okay. You could explain it later.”

“Yeah. Maybe.”

He scratched his nape and chuckles.

“But it will be tough to do that.”

“Do you want me to do it instead then?”

“Deh?”

“Tells your sister that I am not your wife.”

Sehun breathe before he walks to Naeun’s bed and sat near her.

“Naeun ssi. The thing is. Can you help me?”

“In which way?”

“About the I am married. Can you pretend that we are married? Hayoung is going to head back to Paris for her study so it will just be around 2 to 3 months. I’ll take care of anything. I swear.”

“But how? You know I just.”

“I know but I really has no one to seek help and I’m.”

“Okay. Let’s just do it then.”

“Excuse me?”

“Since Sehun ssi had helped me during my hard time and save both me and my baby, I’ll help. It’s not a big deal too.”

“You are helping me?”

“Yes.”

Naeun said, smiling and Sehun quickly took her hand and holds it.

“Thank you, Naeun ssi.”


+++


*Few months later*


She put the ring box on the table carefully before she pushes it to him.

“Naeun ah. Wae?”

“Oppa, we don’t match.”

“Why are you acting like this so suddenly?”

“I don’t think I should bother you with my own problems.”

“Yah. Saranghae. What more do I need to do to make you believe it?”

“Oppa. Are you sure its love?”

Sehun nods.

“Why won’t I? I am 100% sure about it.”

He said, brows arched together.

“This kid wasn’t yours too. You don’t have to.”

Sehun then cuts her off.

“Wait. Did someone say anything?”

Naeun shakes her head, head lowered. Sehun sighs.

“Who?”

Only a sigh left Naeun’s mouth. Sehun shuts his eyes hard before he cursed.

“Ignore what people said. You are the one for me. Who cares who the baby father is. I’ll be the father. I’ll give my name to the baby and he’ll become mine.”

Sehun said, looking at her with the melancholic stares. He then clutch her hands together.

“Just don’t say no. Life won’t be the same if you are not by my side. Oh.”

Naeun bites her lower lips, feeling pressured. What will happen if she say yes and what is going to happen to her if she lose someone as kind as Sehun. But she can’t be selfish too. Sehun deserved someone untouched.

“Naeun ah.”

Sehun called her and squeezes her hand. Naeun sighs as she look at his hand that was holding hers. The warmth always makes her sleep without nightmare and she loves how he caresses her hair while they were resting at his home.

“Oppa, what do I do to deserve someone like you?”

She asked, smiling after she made her mind. Sehun grins too after and he quickly went to sit beside her before he hugs her.

“Just love me forever. The one and only thing I want from you.”

Naeun nods in his embrace.

“I’ll take care of everything. Don’t worry.”

He whispers and kisses her hair.

“Oppa, your omma?”

“She is not a problem. She will accept anyone that love me.”

“Hayoung?”

“We’ll tell her later that we are not married then and was getting married.”

Naeun nods again and smiles while looking at her hand which is in his. They are complete this way.

 


+++

 

*Recent time*


“Sorry Naeun but you know how they can’t tell what I want.”

“It’s okay Mrs. Oh. So what do you prefer for today?”

“I heard about the new face cream. The anti aging one. You know I could afford taking few shots but you said it’s not good.”

“Ah yeh. It will need a continues care and you might missed the date.”

Naeun brings out a pamphlet and few samples that she brought. She put them on the table and smiles at Mrs. Oh.

“This is a new product and it’s 100% organic. We had it tested and the results are promising. Do you want to try it?”

“Sure Naeun. I’ll take it. You know it better.”

“Deh. I’ll give you the sample first. After a week, you can purchase the set.”

“Alright. And did you bring the spa product? My daughter is going to open a salon and spa. It will be good if you help.”

“Wow. I wish I can go to the spa after this. So, here is the sample. It will be nice if your daughter can join us. So we can discuss it.”

“She is talking on the phone. You know, youngsters these days.”

“Kenchana. I can wait. I don’t have any other appointment today.”

“That will be nice. Drink some tea while I see what she is doing neh.”

Mrs. Oh pats Naeun’s lap and walks away from there. She sips the tea and leans on the sofa comfortably while she waits.

She got a message from Sehun and smiled when she opens it.

-My son is not giving you any trouble right?-

Her heart swell by that and she smiles wider.

-He is doing well while I’m meeting client.-

-Client? I thought you stop going to meet client.-

-This is an important client. I’m going straight home after this.-

-Come to my house. I’ll come early and cook for dinner.-

-Deh.-

-I love you-

-I love you too, oppa.-

She puts her phone inside her bag when she heard footsteps coming and straighten her posture, only to gasps when she saw Mrs. Oh’s daughter.

“Unni?”

She called her first and Naeun has to swallow before she was met with Mrs. Oh questioning look.


+++


“So, you are married?”

“Ani.”

Sehun answered and Hayoung widens her eyes.

“You said you are married. Oppa, you make her pregnant without marrying?”

“It’s not him.”

Naeun said even when Sehun stops her.

“So it’s true about you divorcing?”

“Divorce?”

“Yes.”

“So the man you talk about is uri son?”

She nods again.

“Wow. So I’m the one who was being fooled.”

“You are pushing me to get back to Jieun. I don’t want her.”

“But you can just say it to me.”

“I tried. You don’t let me go.”

“But using Naeun unni is not okay.”

“I know. But it works out for us after that. We are dating now and I proposed to her too. We plan to get married before the kid is born.”

“You are getting married?”

Mrs. Oh asked and Sehun grins proudly.

“I can right, omma?”

Mrs. Oh sighs before she nods and smiled.

“As long as you are happy. And Naeunnie, I won’t ask you anything since Sehun had accept the baby too. Just please love and treat him well.”

“Am I invited to this wedding?”

Hayoung asked and they all laughs when Sehun knocked her head.

“Let’s get you two married the end of this month. It looked like the baby is coming sooner.”

Said Mrs. Oh and caresses Naeun’s belly.

“I would love to.”

Sehun said and kisses Naeun’s cheek. And true, 3 days after their wedding, Naeun give birth to a lovely baby boy which earn Sehun’s family name.

 

 

 

 


Just for a change, I make a longer one. And it’s to apologize on my lack of updates too.. My friend is a Nahun trash and this is for her and all of Nahun shipper as well.. Love you! ♡