Pregnancy- Doojoon

Naeun One Shot Collections

 

Naeun rushed hurriedly when she heard the front door clicked.

She hides the news she check earlier behind her back and gladly greeted her husband with her bright smile.

But to her despair, the husband who will always greeted her with hug and a kiss on her forehead walks in with disheveled hair, crooked tie and dark expression.

She just look at him who walks to the couch; throwing his briefcase before he sat down and runs his fingers through his dark locks.

She stood near the wall and stares with arched brows.

“What?”

She stops when he glances at her and walks closer to him.

“What happen, oppa?”

“I lost the job Naeun ah. The job that I work for sincerely. Just because a small mistake.”

She long forgotten about what she gonna told him and she sat on the floor, a hand touched his knee.

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

Doojoon sighs; patting her hand before he shakes his head and rested his back on the comfy couch.

“It’s not your fault. I should be more careful. I didn’t see that someone been eyeing my post.”

He said, staring at nothing.

Naeun stayed there silently. She holds his hand just to make him feel that she is there for him; through thick and thin.

“Can you get my water ready? I think I’m going to rest in the tub today.”

“Of course oppa.”

Naeun kisses his hair as she stood on her feet and turns around from Doojoon before he stops her.

“Naeun ah.”

“Deh?”

“What is that?”

Naeun widens her eyes before she hids the small machine behind her back, biting her lips.

She forget about it.

Doojoon went to her when his wife is not responding and grabs it. His eyes widens in surprise.

“Don’t tell me.”

“I’m sorry.”

She said, starting to sob. Doojoon sighs. He just been kicked out of his position from the company and now, Naeun is pregnant? He glances at his wife who was looking down to her feet.

“You stop taking pills?”

She nods.

“Eomonim.”

“I told you that we can’t afford to have a child yet Naeun ah.”

He said, his voice trail off as he runs his fingers through his hair before resting it on his hips; staring at nowhere in particular.

Naeun raises his head and looks at Doojoon. He is clearly disappointed and his expression shows it.

She was there, crying but no warm hands that will pull her into his embrace and tells her that everything is going to be alright. Doojoon is getting distance, today of all day.

She inhales a large amount of oxygen before she holds his pinky finger to get his attention. Doojoon looks at her, into her bloodshot eyes and wrinkles his forehead.

“Do I get rid of it then oppa?”

She asks in almost a whisper. She can only think of it. Since Doojoon don’t want a kid yet, she as a wife should understand. She shouldn’t act hastily just because his mother wants a grandchild.

“Yeobo!”

Doojoon spelled, anger all over.

“I’m not that cruel to kill my own child.”

He state with a slight disappointment with Naeun’s idea.

“So what should I do? We can’t afford the baby.”

“But that’s not the way Naeun ah.”

He said and looks at Naeun who was crying a river. He sighs.

“I’ll see what I can do about my job. I can ask Junhyung or even Hyunseung.”

The young wife sniffles her tears; her body shakes. Doojoon went to her and encloses her in his embrace; kissing her head.

“I’m sorry okay. I’m just. I’m having a bad day. I’m not yelling at you intentionally.”

He whispers, kissing her hair.

Naeun nods but her arms are on her side. She did not even raise it to hugs him like what she always do. Doojoon knows he had hurt her badly today.

A pregnancy is exciting news that every wife wants to share with husbands but he is being a jerk; asking her why is she pregnant instead of spinning her around and saying thousands of thanks because she is willing to bear his child.

“I’m deeply sorry yeobo. I’m not pushing you away.”

He reasons; caressing her hair.

“I’m sorry too oppa. I’m immature. I should think about it before I agree to eomonim’s idea.”

“Aniya. You are just innocence. And you just think about my happiness.”

Doojoon closes his eyes as he tightens his hold on Naeun. Naeun leaves her family to marry him last 4 years when she is eighteen. They know each other through his friend which is Naeun’s brother. After a few meeting, he declares he likes her and she too shyly admits she likes him.

The thing is, her entire family dislike him; apart from Dongwoon. So she made the crucial decision by leaving her family and run to Doojoon for the sake of love.

He is 23 then and he just graduated, starts working without any savings, no property under his name; he has nothing.

They got married in a simple ceremony; only his close friends attend. Dongwoon is there, acts as a father; escorting her to her groom. Naeun didn’t even get to wear a proper wedding dress too. She wears a simple white dress; which he bought with his first salary while holding three pink tulips that Hyuna; Hyunseung’s girlfriend decorated with a simple white ribbon.

She never complaint; not even once when they need to move from a house to another. She gave him encouragement that they will one day taste the good life Doojoon is looking for.

He has nothing else to wish for when he got Naeun. She is clingy to him; only has her eyes for him yet she done a good job as a wife. He has nothing to complaint.

She agreed when he wants them to hold it first before having their first baby. Even though he knows how eager she wants to be a mother. She always talks to him how adorable the babies she met on her shopping at the mart every week.

“I’m sorry.”

He said again, now distancing their body to take a look on her. Naeun had stopped crying and now she is looking down again, her right hand clutching the end of her dress before she spoke.

“I’m at fault.”

“No.”

Doojoon cups her face and kisses her lips slightly. He smiles when she looks into his eyes.

“Keep it. Keep our baby and let’s try to be the best parent.”

“But.”

He shakes his head and silences her with a kiss that lingers longer; that Naeun respond to it. He caresses her cheek.

“I’ll look for a way. I’ll try making effort to get modal so I can start some small business.”

She nods and finally her bright smile is on her face again, which is such a relief to Doojoon.

“I love you Son Naeun.”

He said as he become serious.

“I never once gave you the happiness you deserve but still you remain by my side.”

He started and she gives him the attention that she always gave.

“Thank you. I’m going to do it now. I’m going to fight anything so that I become a man that worth you as my other half.”

“Oppa. Remember that I’m here by your side because I love you. Even if we have to eat only soup every day, I’ll stay. Always will.”

“Thank you.”

He whispers and hugs her again.

 

 

 

Done!

I'm itching to write her with Doojoon so here it is.. hehe..

Oh! Mingyu[seventeen] and Hanbin[due to lots of request] chapters is in progress..

Bye for now…

Love you guys!