Broken(Part 2)- Park Chanyeol

Naeun One Shot Collections




“The new project, you lead it.”

Chanyeol said and the meeting dismissed. Naeun blew her bang and a straight line was on her forehead. He saw Chanyeol shoulder shook as he went out.

It’s been 4 month since the exit stair incident and Chanyeol is sweet to her, and it is just for a day. He becomes the annoying bratty boss the next day when she comes to work with a bright positive smile on her face.

“Good luck Naeun.”

Her colleague wished and she put on a knowing smile and skips out of the meeting room so that the office assistant would clean it up. And off she goes to Chanyeol’s office.

“What is it this time?”

He asks, eyeing her from her head to toes, admiring her face for a bit before he shifts to take a file. Naeun huffs and sat down.

“Why am I taking this project as well?”

“It’s a new project, why you address it like you have done it?”

“I always deal with bank and insurance, why do I have to deal with furniture?”

“Take it as a challenge.”

“Boss.”

“It will bring you good, trust me.”

“You said that every time. It’s like this too when you send me to take the electrical course which is never been a deal of ours.”

“It makes you gain new knowledge, what you should do in emergencies, am I right?”

“But what is the use?”

“It has use Miss. Just do it when I tell you.”

“Urgh I shouldn’t have come in.”

Chanyeol chuckles instead of answering and Naeun walks out of the door, slamming it hard behind her.

“You got cut?”

She shakes her head. Her colleague pats her shoulder and mouthed good luck again. Naeun groans and went to study the project only after much curse and scolding for the one and only Park Chanyeol.


+++


“I don’t think you suit to be dealing with me.”

Said the shorter lady, which makes Naeun eyed her lazily.

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me. My father said I will be dealing with the most trusted company so I give it in but I don’t understand why I was briefed by a staff instead?”

“You might be wrong there Miss but I’m an executive so it will be me dealing with our customers. Since you don’t request for our CEO, you will deal with me.”

“How rude.”

The shorter accuse, which makes Naeun nearly lose her cool. So she breath and calm down before she put on a smile.

“I’m sorry if I had hurt your feelings in anyway but what will you say if we get to the point? I know you must have a lot of work waiting for you. A talented young lady like you.”

She grits her teeth silently when she said that and she is glad that flattering wins every time. The shorter then opens the file and soon they starts to discuss. Naeun then excuse herself politely and walks to her car as she send a text to her boss.

-settled!-

And soon he calls her. So Naeun slides to answer him and straight away she said;

“I hate you!”


+++


Chanyeol laughs heartily as he ate his lunch which makes his mother eyed him.

“Sorry omma. But this is just funny.”

He puts down his phone and grabs the napkin, wiping the tears off his eyes.

“What is so funny?”

Her sister asks and Chanyeol smiles as he shakes his head.

“I’ll let you guys know when the time is right.”

He said as he and Mr. Park exchange knowing glances. He remembers what Mr. Park said 3 months ago.

“I’m okay with her. She is full of spirit and will do her job directly without trying to cheat but son, she only knows that. What will others said about it?”

“What do you mean?”

“She will be the vice president one day but if she just be one because of you, people will questions your credibility, mine too. So you get what I mean?”

“I just need to make her knows everything about our business right?”

“Yes. Just half of it is enough.”

“Got it appa.”

He said then and started to give Naeun tasks that never is part of her job. He doesn’t want to let her know about it. Naeun is sensitive in those thing so only he and Mr. Park knows. He knows his mother and sister is curious too but they can wait.

“I’m bringing my staff to the dinner party.”

“And who will that be?”

“The most hardworking one I should say.”

And Chanyeol still have the most stupid grin on his face as he imagine how mad Naeun will be right now.


+++


“Why should I go with you?”

“Just because.”

He said, signalling a staff to help them. Naeun stops him by grabbing his arm and he look at her.

“What is it?”

“I’ll choose what I will wear by myself. I don’t want to be treated like a Cinderella.”

Chanyeol barksa laugh before he nods.

“Okay. It’s a glittery night. The theme.”

“Got it.”

He then look at her in amuse while she went to a rack to another to find what she likes and finally settles on two. She walks to him.

“Since I’ll be going with you, which one suits me more?”

Chanyeol lets his thought run while he imagines her with both dress and he gulps. He can’t imagine more or he will ends up with hard on so he just point to the red one, gulping again when she said she will try it on. It's an openback!

“Oh God, save me!”

He plead in silence.


+++


“Did I come too early?”

He mumble as hr unbuckled his seat belt and went out of his car. He pushes Naeun’s wooden gate that was painted in white and slowly make his way to her door. He knocked it.

“Is that you boss?”

She asked with a distance voice and Chanyeol answer s her with a sharp yes. He heard she said about she is coming and soon a blinding beauty stood in front of him.

“Come have a seat. I have to put on the earrings.”

“Okay.”

He sat and look around her house. It is clean and organized. Everything is on where it should be and Chanyeol smiled to himself. She really is good in everything.

“I’m done. Do you want some refresher?”

“I’m good. We just have to get going.”

“Sure.”

Naeun fetch a black clutch and a pair of heels as she head to the door. She is an elegance but she always fall into a war with high heels.

“I really don’t like wearing heels.”

“It’s okay. I got you covered.”

“You have to boss. Or you will be embarrassed too.”

She chuckles and Chanyeol helps her into his car. She say comfortably and Chanyeol breath before he take the wheel, starts driving right after.


+++


“Too many people.”

Naeun said when they arrived and Chanyeol chuckles. He took her hand and makes her hold him arm.

“It’s the shareholder annual dinner. Of course there will be lots of people here.”

“I’m nervous.”

She said, huffing. Chanyeol pats her hand.

“I won’t leave you alone. So don’t be.”

Naeun somehow flutter at his words and her cheek blush a bit. Of course, thanks to her makeup, people won’t see it. She thank God for that.

“Chan, can you come with me for a sec?”

A friend of Chanyeol asks and he had to leave Naeun for a bit and so Naeun nods for him to go and she sat on a chair, looking around awkwardly.

“Naeun?”

She turns to the voice and nearly gasps when she saw Mingyu.

“What are you doing here?”

She asks and he sat down before her and smiles.

“Appa is one of the shareholder.”

He said shortly and stares at her in a good two minutes before Naeun feels uncomfortable and fake a cough.

“Oh I’m sorry. Do you need some water?”

“No I’m fine.”

She said, craning her neck to look for Chanyeol but the latter still is talking with the friend from earlier.

“You look more prettier from last time.”

Minggyu suddenly said and Naeun chuckles.

“Maybe because of my makeup.”

She response shortly and was about to stand up when a lady come to her sight. She knows the girl. She is the one she had a hard time dealing with.

“I know you.”

She said and Naeun bows. The lady then looks at Mingyu.

“You know her chagi?”

“Oh, this is your future wife?”

Naeun asks, widening her eyes. No wonder they had that dark air surrounding them then.

“Oppa, is this the Naeun eomonim talk about?”

“Deh honey. This is that Naeun.”

“That’s why I have a bad feeling when I first met her. So you are the bad influence.”

“Excuse me? Bad what?”

“Naeun ah.”

“Why did you call her like that chagi? Do you still like her?”

“No. I just. Haishh.”

“Don’t make that face with me chagi. See, it’s true that you learn bad things from this unni.”

Naeun is close to burst when the lady accuse her of anything she can but she calm down. She can’t make a scene so she try to excuse herself.

“No. No. You can’t go yet.”

Naeun sighs.

“Why are you stopping me? What is it?”

“Apologize.”

“Excuse me?”

“Apologize. You just make me mad.”

“What a ridiculous reason.”

She said, now starts to get angry.

“You are just a worker yet you want to come here and act like one of us. Aren’t you ashamed?”

“I’m not acting like one of you. What are you talking about? Mingyu?”

He just shakes his head with an apologetic eyes and Naeun huffs. He is back to be the useless, groundless baby now.

“Apologize now you peasant.”

“Oh. You are making me angry.”

“Hoe can you be angry? You are not even on par with me.”

Naeun turns her back and wants to leave but she was met with Chanyeol chest. He holds her arm and turns her around to face the two again.

“Apologize to her Naeun.”

“What? You too? She just.”

“I know. But you have to be a good girl and apologize.”

“Why should I? You are being ridiculous too.”

“You want to know why? Because she make a mistake for saying that you are not one of us.”

She stares at Chanyeol in disbelief. Chanyeol puts his hand around her tiny waist and smiles to the woman that had just insulted his and he looks at Mingyu, who once is Naeun lover.

“What is your rank again?”

“Fourth.”

She said silently and Mingyu said about being the third.

“I am the first in rank. You make a lot of mistake. You shut off my girlfriend when she came to offer you our kindness and now you insulted her. Don’t you remember that I rejected your father offer to marry you? You even call me so that we could go on a date then.”

“I.”

“Don’t deny. You know it’s true.”

“You and Naeun are over. Why are you and your mother talk badly about her? What will you get from that? I supposed to punch your face right now but man, we are in a formal event. Why don’t you and your rat girlfriend go away?”

Mingyu bows to them and grabs his girlfriend with him, she was wriggling to get off but he use force. Chanyeol looks at Naeun who blankly staring. He cups her cheek.

“You are alright?”

He asks and Naeun nods and removes his hold on her cheek.

“Thank you for saving my face. You even had to lie about me being your girlfriend.”

“Oh. You hurt me.”

“Eh? Boss. Why?”

“Promise me something?”

“Deh?”

“You said you are thankful so promise me something.”

“Sure?”

She said with a confuse look. Chanyeol grins and brings her to a secluded place that is a bit far from people.

“Be mine.”

Naeun widens her eyes as she heard that and blinks when Chanyeol pulls her body towards him and kisses her lips. It doesn’t take her long to answer his kisses and she kind of kissing him back with pleasure and love it when he bites her lower lips and let him on her tongue.

They pull away to catch on their breath and Naeun chuckles, Chanyeol too.

“Where were we again?”

He asks and Naeun shrugs her head, pulling him towards her until they are fully hidden from any light and she leads his cold hand to her expose back, and she pulls his head to taste his lips once again and they had it rough this time.

“Should we continue this somewhere else?”

Chanyeol suggest and Naeun nods, shyly. He leads them out of the room and he drove to his own apartment and Naeun whispers to him when they are alone in his dark room.

“Make me yours.”

 

 

 

 

 

I know it’s a naughty one at the end there but maybe I miss writing ?
Should I write a scene of them? *laughs evilly*

The dress is here, imagine it on Naeun!