chapter 9

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Bomi looked at each other. Bomi rolled her eyes, she didn’t believe that Chanyeol also works here and is a team leader. Does he know if Bomi apply for a job at this company? Bomi think maybe not, because Chanyeol also looked surprised when he saw her.

Chanyeol immediately wiped his eyes from sleepy. "Oh? Is she a new employee in our team for our team project?" Chanyeol asked the other members.

"Ne ~ it was her," said Suho.

"Annyeong Haseo ... Yoon Bomi imnida," Bomi introduced herself like its first time she meet him.

"Annyeong Haseo, I’m Park Chanyeol, leader team A. hope you comfortable to join our team..." Chanyeol immediately pointed to the empty table in the room. "That’s your desk now," he said.

Bomi nod, she saw Chanyeol yawning and feel guilty, because maybe he had lack sleep because renovate her room. Bomi arrange her stuff that she brought on her work desk . She glanced at Chanyeol which continue watching her from his desk.

"Yoon Bomi-ssi?" Chanyeol call her.

Bomi turned to him. "Ne? Leader Park?"

Chanyeol want to laugh because she called himself LeaderPark because all the team members just called him Chanyeol. "Come here ..."

Bomi nodded and stood up from her place and stepped toward Chanyeol desk. Chanyeol give her a stack of files. Bomi surprised.

"This is our project data, you have to learn it first before join at the field ..." said Chanyeol, he wants to tell Bomi to not call him leader but he didn’t want the other team members suspect if they already know each other.

Bomi lifting the files in her hand. "Ne, I'll learn it." Bomi returned to her desk, she shook her head when view all data that Chanyeol give to her but she kept smiling, because she realized she was a new employee who had shall learn her job, especially since this is a consulting firm and currently join team A who has a project with DC group.

...

Yujin walked into DC group office building, all employees greet her, but Yujin is an arrogant women , she just kept walking towards her husband office room, but when she reached the door she heard the voice of her husband, who was talking to someone. Yujin directly overhear what they talked.

"Find this girl and tell her if I wanted to meet her ..."

Yujin surprised. Then the door opened, Yujin put poker face expression to a man who came out from that room.

"Yeobo ..." Yujin call her husband when entered the room.

"Oh it's you Yujin ... where is Jina?"

"Taking a photoshoot. Are you really healthy?" Yujin asked.

"Yes, I have a reason to feel good right now. I'm going to a meeting and couldn’t be with you right now. Is that okay?"

Yujin give a smiled and continued to look at the files on her husband desk. "It's okay, make sure you have lunch later."

After Chairman Im out with his employees, Yujin immediately took the files that are on the desk. He was surprised when she saw it was Yoon Bomi data profile.

"Yoon Bomi ... applying job in this company? Whether Junho oppa remember the face of this girl? What ... seolma ... Andwae ... I can’t let this happen ," said Yujin immediately stole the documents and throw it in the trash away from her husband's room.

...

The office atmosphere is quite when late afternoon come, some employees have gone home, but Bomi still read the data file is given by Chanyeol this morning. Chanyeol still there with Suho.

"Chanyeol,  you aren’t go home?" asked Suho getting ready to go home.

Chanyeol smiling. "Soon ..." he replied.

Suho stepped away from the room, now only Chanyeol and Bomi who stay in the office.

"You can continue tomorrow,  Yoon Bomi-ssi," said Chanyeol.

Bomi not turned her gaze to Chanyeol, still focus at the paper in front of her. "I did orders from senior, learn all this."

Chanyeol shook his head and stood up, he walked to the Bomi desk. "I didn’t tell you to read it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter