chapter 10

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm ... nothing," said Bomi.

Chanyeol nodded and immediately give back the phone to Bomi. "You leave it at the office."

Bomi clutching her cell phone and looking at Chanyeol. "You..."

"I went back to pick up something and see you weren’t there, but your cell phone lying, in case you had something important so I'd better bring it so ..."

"Thank you," Bomi interrupted Chanyeol who looks confused when talking

Chanyeol looked at her.

"It's already late, you'd better go home Leader Park," said Bomi which put the phone in her pocket and stood up with bring the dirty dishes on the table.

“Just call me Chanyeol… thank you for accept me here,” said Chanyeol then he go.

...

In the morning Jina was still on the way to her work place with her manager who driving the car.

"Unnie, please buy me a coffee, I'm very sleepy because of the shooting last night," said Jina.

"Okay..."

Jina manager stopped in front of a cafe, she got out of the car and entered a cafe to buy a cup of coffee for Jina. Jina trying to not sleep since this morning there will be shooting again. When she closes the car window curtain, she saw a girl wearing a brown coat came out of the cafe. She looked at her, like she ever saw her before. However, she shook her head, maybe it was just her feeling, Jina immediately closed the curtains.

...

Bomi got to the office, she saw only a few employees, Chanyeol and Suho still not there yet.

"Yoon Bomi-ssi ..."

"Ne?" Bomi turned to Hakyung who call her.

"I remember you now, you are the one who engaged in Shin Garden Resort wasn’t it?"

Bomi feel embarrassed by the question, but she smiled. "Ah that ..." when she will answer, suddenly Chanyeol come. "Annyeong Haseo, leader Park," Bomi change the subject.

Chanyeol stared her with wonder, he only give small bow to Bomi and sat down at his desk. Hakyung no longer bring up the engagement ceremony thing and refocus drink coffee on his desk. She feel relieved.

After all employee attendance ... Suho came and ... "Chanyeol, we have to go to the building of culture DC group now. , "Suho said, he looked toward Bomi. “But it looks like Yoon Bomi and the other doesn’t need to participate because ... "

"She has to go with us, I mean Yoon Bomi" said Chanyeol.

Bomi that had been staring Suho first switch turned toward Chanyeol. She looks confused.

"Chanyeol, we will meet the vice president ... we don’t need…"

"Yoon Bomi will come to the meeting to learn our projects to be executed and the way we work in the other office," said Chanyeol. "Yoon Bomi ..." he looked at her.

"Ne?" asked Bomi.

"Prepare what is required to the meeting, we will depart 10 minutes," he said.

Bomi nodded. "Ne ..."

Suho stared him with wonder, Chanyeol go out of the room first,  Suho followed him.

"Park Chanyeol!"

"Yes?" Chanyeol turned.

"You can’t bring Yoon Bomi," said Suho.

"Wae? What? There’s no rules that I can’t invites new employees to learn?" Chanyeol asked.

"You know who the vice president director of the DC group ... he is Taeyeon father, my cousin, Taeyeon definitely be there and especially Byun Baekhyun, I know if Yoon Bomi is a Baekhyun new girl, I was told about it to you before," said Suho. “And… I’m DC group delegation so you have to follow my order even you’re the leader.”

Chanyeol chuckled but looked Bomi standing at the door, she looked shocked, so did Chanyeol. Chanyeol turned into a serious face looked back at Suho. "There's nothing wrong with that, we have to be professional Suho-ssi ... should we go ?... Yoon Bomi ... let's go!" Chanyeol signals to Bomi.

Suho decided to ride alone, Chanyeol invited Bomi to come with him because Bomi don’t have a vehicle to go there.

"About what you hear ..." said Chanyeol while driving.

"Calm down, I'll be professional for this job, anyone who comes into my coworkers... I will make sure that this project will not interfere in personal problem Park Chanyeol-ssi, I mean leader Park," Bomi interrupted Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded. "Just call me Chanyeol…"

...

Taeyeon with his father and also Baekhyun was walking toward the conference room in the building of the DC group. There is also Yujin who present alone without Chairman Im.

On the other hand, Suho, Chanyeol, and Bomi arrived at DC group. When entering the building, Yujin who had just come out of the toilet accidentally see Bomi walk in, she immediately hid.

"Yoon Bomi ... why is she here?" Yujin asked. Yujin saw several employees passing by, she called them. "Hey, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter