chapter 7

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom?"

"Jina, are you already got to Korea?" Yujin asked in the phone.

Jina had just got out of the car to the airport. "I've just arrived at the airport? What is it?"

"You have to come back hurry, our family situation could be threatened if you don’t immediately come and take over the company of your father," said Yujin.

Jina shook her head. "I told you I wasn’t interested in the father's company, I’m focus on fashion now and guess what, I'm getting an exclusive contract for Poise magazine in Korea. So, I think I’ll be longer stay in Korea."

"Stop your model thing and take over the company of your father!" Yujin hung up, she looks panicked.

DC group is the largest company in Korea and the owner is  Chairman Im father, Chairman Im is the president for the last 10 years but this began to change when the Chairman Im sick, the Kim family which is Taeyeon and Suho family is a cousin of Im family and for Yujin, they are rival to get DC  group for all the shares and rights. Cha Yujin don’t want the DC group fall into the hands of someone other than her or her daughter Im Jina, but Jina not interested in the business and chose a career as a model in Milan, Italy. Now she’s back to Korea.

...

Bomi who was alone in the hospital was bored, she got up from the bed and walked out of the room with the drip hose still connected to her hand.

"Miss Yoon, you shall remain in the room ..." said one nurse who viewed Bomi walking in the corridor.

"I'm feel bored, I just need a fresh air," said Bomi.

"All right, but make sure you get back to your room after the lunch hour ended," said the nurse.

Bomi nodded. She walked down the corridor to the elevator to go down the ground floor. When the elevator doors opened, there were a few people in there. Bomi bowed to greeting some people in there and then goes into it.

On the other hand...

Cha Yujin was in the elevator when the elevator door opened and a girl with the IV pole entering the elevator (Bomi), Yujin looked at her as recognizing the girl, her eyes widened when considering who she was. Yujin that should be dropped on the 6th floor doesn’t come out and follow where Bomi go. When the elevator opened on the ground floor and Bomi out, she followed her.

"Seolma ... is she really Yoon Miran daughter?" Yujin asked who then turned her steps toward the front. "Excuse me, is there here a patient named .... Yoon ... Yoon ..."

The receptionist looked surprised. "You want to check a patient with Yoon clan? Here probably pretty much have names like that mam."

Yujin shook her head. "She was treated on the 5th floor"

"On the 5th floor? Awhile I check ... ah ... Yoon Bomi patients were in room 520."

Yujin immediately remembered her name. "Yoon Bomi ..."

...

Chanyeol who was in the office kept thinking about Bomi, whether he should visit Bomi after hearing Bomi complaints that she not want to see him or decide not meet Bomi again.

"Park Chanyeol..."

"Nde?" Chanyeol turned to Suho.

"You want to come have lunch with us?"

Chanyeol thought for a moment. "No, I have to go somewhere," said Chanyeol then took his coat and went out of the room.

He went to the hospital, but he stopped at fruits shop and bought some fresh fruit for he gave to Bomi. When he arrived at the hospital, Chanyeol immediately go to the 5th floor to visit Bomi, but when he got to the room, he didn’t see her there, the room was empty. Chanyeol panicked and ran for looking at her. He pressed the elevator button, he really looks panicked, but not opened, he ran into the emergency stairs. When he reached the ground floor, Chanyeol walk straight to the receptionist desk.

"What’s wrong sir?"

Chanyeol panting. "Patient at rooms 520, Yoon Bomi, what she's already check out?" he asked.

The receptionist looked confused. "No, sir, she should still be there ..."

Chanyeol turned to the right, he saw Bomi running alone with the IV pole to the elevator. He immediately walked over and hugged Bomi from behind. Bomi shocked and was silent.

"Thank God ... stop making me panic," said Chanyeol.

Bomi who heard Chanyeol voice immediately disengage and looked Chanyeol. "What are you doing?!"

He was still panting. "Bomi ..."

"Will you stop following me? I'm sick of seeing your face!" Bomi snapped.

"No! I don’t want to go, I don’t want to lose you again, I already think about it, excuse my words in my last letter, can you give me a chance to fix it? If ... if I know your situation before and know who the owner of the poem ... its… its…" he looked at the face of the girl that wearing the uniform of the hospital.

Bomi couldn’t answer, looked at the face of the man in front of her made her remember her past when she was still happy because she liked this man. She looked down. "I'm tired, I want to go back to my room," said Bomi that when looking at the elevator opened, she went there. Chanyeol followed. Is she still like him or now loves him?

Bomi is back lying on the bed, Chanyeol accompany her. She let him.

"What your friend doesn’t visit you today?" Chanyeol asked.

"She must keep the café open," said Bomi briefly.

"I knew if we weren’t close friends during high school and on ..."

Bomi staring Chanyeol. "I want to sleep,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter