chapter 2

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol listen to poems read by Jina in front of the class, he smiled heard the contents of the poem, he recalled the incident this morning when he was walking outside the house because he couldn’t sleep that night. Chanyeol save a girl who was almost hit by a drunk driver and that girl drop a shopping bag but vegetables and fish came out from the bag. . Chanyeol looking at Jina face, he didn’t expect Jina that such an arrogant girl could write such beautiful poem. Chanyeol became curious about Jina.

"I don’t know if Jina very good at writing poem," Chanyeol whispered on a friend who is on his side table.

"I know right ..."

Bomi looked Chanyeol from behind, she was disappointed, it seems Chanyeol very impressed with the poems read by Jina.

Tomorrow, after lesson ended, Bomi arrange her books into a bag, she came out of the classroom and walk in the corridor, she saw Jina who is in front of the lockers, grumbling.

"God! Such an old thing! Ugh!" Jina fretted then turned to Bomi. "Yoon Bomi!" call Jina.

Bomi turned to her too. "Ne?"

"Where is your locker key?"

Bomi took from her pocket. "Here ..."

Jina immediately grabbed it and give her key locker to Bomi. "From now on you're wearing my locker and I’ll use your locker!" said Jina then opened Bomi’s locker and put half the contents of her bag in there and remove Bomi’s  lockers content and give it , after that she went away from the corridor.

Bomi sigh, she wanted to be angry but can’t, she remember her position, even in the school she know that she still Jina’s housekeeper. Bomi then open Jina’s locker and indeed, its very difficult  to open, Bomi energetically tried to open it, and finally open, but a piece of envelope was falling out of the locker. Bomi immediately picked it up, she turned to the right and left and opened it, she was shocked when she read the name of the sender.

"Park Chanyeol?" Bomi muttered and immediately hid the letter in her pocket and went from there.

Bomi sitting on  the park bench near the school and open letter from Park Chanyeol.

 

Hi Jina, I didn’t know you were so good at writing a poem, by the way I liked your poem, teacher didn’t wrong that make you become the winner. Sorry for give letter like this to you, it's just i like your poem. -Park Chanyeol

 

"He liked my poem?" Bomi hugged the letter and smiled and suddenly her face frowned. "But he thought it was Jina ..." Bomi looked down but she thinks something, Bomi looked up and smiled again, she took the paper and pen out of her bag and wrote something. “At least, he doesn’t know that I’m the one who get this letter…”

Bomi go to school the next day very early, she made sure there was no one around the corridors, Bomi immediately slipped the envelope into the locker belonged to Chanyeol.

After school Chanyeol opened his locker and saw there was a letter, he saw Jina who was walking with his friends from lockers corridor, Chanyeol smiled and took the envelope. From a distance, Bomi peek, she was pleased Chanyeol see the letter that she gave.

Chanyeol going home with a smile, but when he opened the door he saw his father was with woman in the living room. Chanyeol just see them with flat expression.

"Yeobo, is he your son?" the woman asked.

Chanyeol father didn’t answer but give signals to Chanyeol to leave immediately. Chanyeol shook his head and immediately stepped on the stairs to his room in upstairs. He can’t hear his father laughing with that strange woman. Chanyeol throws his bag and lay down on the bed. He closed his eyes for a moment.

Chanyeol is a child of a wealthy businessman, namely Park Chanyoung but he never want anyone to know his family background, he just knowing as a smarty or nerdy in the school. Chanyeol mother had died since 5 years ago due to car accident, the relationship between Chanyeol and his father didn’t get along, Chanyeol father like changing woman everytime Chanyeol see him, even when his mother is still alive. Chanyeol then remember the letter that he got from his locker, Chanyeol immediately sat down and took it from his pocket. He read it.

 

Unknown

Ran in blessed drizzle,

Walked across the silver white road.

Dived under golden sun gleams, and

Passed thousand of seas;

To get to the Seven Gates.

Sometimes I was lost in a crowd

I stopped, and saw the empty skies above,

A dark cloud wandering lonely.

Suddenly there were colors and songs in the atmosphere.

An angel was sprinkling magical dust

A cupid was shooting arrows of flowers.

My heart leaped out

Free fall down into the unknown

 

Chanyeol smile after reading the letter, but it's just a poem words, without any name and description.

"It's definitely a reply from Jina right? God ... why she was so good at writing words like this?" Chanyeol muttered.

...

Bomi was cutting carrots to make a dinner, she wondered whether Chanyeol be suspicious because Bomi not write a name on her letter to reply him.

"Bomi, whether by daydreaming will make it quicker cooked carrots?" Cha Yujin asked, Jina’s mother.

Bomi immediately realized. "Sorry..."

"Where is your mother? I don’t see her some of these days," said Yujin.

"She needs rest."

Yujin laugh. "I don’t pay money to hear her only needs a rest, you two are maids, housekeeper in here, so you have to work!"

"I'm sorry madam, my mother was sick so she shouldn’t be exhausted," said Bomi.

Yujin looks angry with Bomi answers then she threw vegetables to Bomi face. "Tell your mother if she made ill as a reason for not working… It is better not to work or live in this house! I've spent a lot to make you go to a school same like Jina and even made a decent room for you both! If it weren’t for my husband! I don’t want to do it all! understand ?! " Yujin snapped and went from there.

Bomi flowing tears in her eyes, she felt very insulted because the thrown by  Cha Yujin, but Bomi continue to cook for Im family dinner. On the other hand, Bomi’s mother see it from the other side of the door, she cried to see her daughter get treated like that.

"I'm sorry for making you feel life like this Bomi ..."

...

The next morning, Bomi opened the locker and there has been no reply from Chanyeol.

"Did he know it wasn’t Jina?" Bomi muttered. She heard footsteps and turned then see Chanyeol figure, she immediately pretended to be in front of her old locker.

"Hi Yoon Bomi, go to school early again?" asked Chanyeol and smiling to Bomi.

"Ne ~" said Bomi immediately stepped away from that place, she glanced back and saw Chanyeol slipped the letter in her new locker, a smile appeared on her lips.

After school, Bomi waiting for corridor become empty then she walked to her locker, Bomi take the letter from Chanyeol and hid it in her pocket.

 

Came back winter with a sudden rain fall,

Styles are differ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter