chapter 6

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi not sleep well that night, she thought about her words on Chanyeol and ruffled her hair messy. "I'm so stupid ?! Why I say it and I should keep enough pretended not to know him ..." Bomi sat on her bed and sneezed several times. "I think I have the flu because of the rain," said Bomi then walked to the cupboard where she kept the medicine, but she saw a brown box on top of the cupboard and grab it. She opened the box and saw some envelope, Bomi smile and touched the letters and took one of them and read it again, it was the first poem that was Chanyeol sent to her.

Bomi keep back the letter and took a notebook inside the box. She opened it and smiled reading poem she makes. Thens he read the first poem that she has made to Chanyeol, but it is poem before she met Chanyeol in the snowy morning.

 

In the sea of ​​desk talked about the game and bags and pipes that emit great dreams

And there was noise from whispers I've heard

Whispered shouldn’t be hard, should they?

There was a boy who everybody knows

And there was a woman without ears who live behind the walls

In long hallways, there angry rats and dwarf and a tall, long-eared angel

I wanted to know what he was looking at this hall

 

Bomi immediately closed her notebook back, shee bit her fingers and sat back down on the bed. She feel her heart so tight if she remember her past in the high school.

...

Windy weather ...

A black-haired woman sitting in the lobby. She stood up when she saw Baekhyun enter the building. "Baek!" she called, the woman is Kim Taeyeon. She came up and hugged Baekhyun arm, Baekhyun turned to the right and the left, few people pay attention to them two. Baekhyun immediately disengage. "Baekhyun ..." Taeyeon complained.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked.

"I wants to meet you, let’s go lunch together," said Taeyeon.

Baekhyun see Bomi coming out of the elevator, Bomi saw them both too, but she still continued walk on out of there. When Baekhyun want to chase Bomi, Taeyeon restrain himself.

Bomi just put a letter of resignation in that hotel where she work as cleaning service, she wants to focus on finding another job.

Bomi enters an office and gave her application file at the front desk.

"We will contact you if the interview will be held," said the receptionist.

Bomi smiled and nodded. "Ne ~ thank you." After that she went from there, her cell phone rang.

"Hello? Chorong?"

"Bomiya, I wouldn’t be back this afternoon, but may be midnight, is that okay?"

Bomi nodded. "Of course. Oh yes! Today I didn’t open the cafe because I had business this morning,is that okay for you?"

"Yeah sure, after all, you’ll be busy if the open cafe and take care of everything alone, don’t work so hard. Is there any response from the DC group?"

Bomi shook her head. "Not yet, but I'm sure if I would have got the job."

"I will always pray for you, bye Bomi."

"Ne ~ bye ..."

...

Chanyeol just got out of the elevator and saw the back of the woman who similar to Bomi just out of the office building, and then he turned to the receptionist.

"You know girls who had just come here?" Chanyeol asked.

"The girl had brown hair?"

Chanyeol nodded.

"She gave a resume to apply for a job," said the receptionist.

"Apply for job?" Chanyeol asked again and answered the nod by the receptionist, Chanyeol looked Bomi walk outside the building, it was very far.

Baekhyun and Taeyeon were eating lunch together, but Baekhyun just shut without touching his food. Taeyeon keep being to be cool and keep talking despite Baekhyun not listen to her.

Baekhyun think of Bomi, he was very confused, Baekhyun parents give a lot hope this arranged marriage with Taeyeon because Taeyeon is a rich kid who has authority in the DC group and Baekhyun have the opportunity to attain a higher position if he married Taeyeon but on the other hand he didn’t love Taeyeon but Bomi, an ordinary girl who he met at DC hotel office when Baekhyun was drunk because Taeyeon suddenly ended their relationship and his parents angry with him and blame him.

 

"Omo! Mister ... are you okay?" Bomi asked who see Baekhyun ambled down the corridor of office building.

Baekhyun was drunk so he is not clearly see Bomi face that time and fainted in her arm. Bomi bring Baekhyun back to hisoffice  room and make Baekhyun lying on the couch, with Bomi kindness, she took off his shoes and find blanket  in her cart and buy medicine and soup for Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun woke up in the next morning, he saw Bomi sleeping with her head laid on the table without blankets still with her maid uniform, Baekhyun surprised then to see himself that wearing a blanket and at the table there is food, drinks, and medicine for him. Because he read a not in the glass. “Please eat and drink this :)”

 

"Baekhyun!" Taeyeon call him

Baekhyun awoke from his reverie. "Yes?"

"Didn’t you hear me? Why don’t you eat?" Taeyeon asked.

Baekhyun tried to smile. "I’m not hungry."

...

Bomi sitting at the bus stop, she just sat and let the buses several times stopped by. Bomi looking at the sky that isn’t so bright, she felt the sky was following her mood.

"Mom, what should I do now?" asked Bomi.

From a distance Chanyeol staring at the back of Bomi. Chanyeol grasping snowflake pendant  in his coat pocket. "Bomi, may I know you better? And fix everything?" Chanyeol whispered.

Suddenly the rain falling, He had no other choice but to take shelter at the bus stop. He ran over there and stand next to her. She turned to him. He smiled at he, but not same attitude that Bomi give to him. The bus stopped, Bomi directly get into the bus, Chanyeol followed her. The bus is crowded, Bomi was standing among some people, Chanyeol see her feel uncomfortable, he was trying to stand up to protect Bomi from strangers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter