chapter 12

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol, Bomi, Suho, and three members of a team A preparing to go to the DC group office to presented their work before heading to the field in the development of Korean culture building DC group. However, when they arrived at the DC office, Suho got a call and looks shocked and looked at Chanyeol and other members. He hung up the phone.

"What’s wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"They canceled the meeting," said Suho.

"MWO ?!" all shocked and looked at each other.

Suho shook his head.

"What are their reasons? Isn’t today is the last meeting? Next week we will start the project," said Chanyeol.

Suho shook his head. "I don’t know, they say they will think again about this project before the last meeting," said Suho. "You wait here, I'll meet with their managers now.” then he go from there.

Hakyung and two other members mutter and complain about what happened. Chanyeol doesn’t want to get carried away in high temper, he just standing alone facing the window. While Bomi ...

Bomi think something, she felt guilty about what had happened, she recalls that the people behind this project is Taeyeon and Baekhyun, because she knew, she given the members to present their work in the meeting room some time ago for today. Bomi stepped back with a shudder, Chanyeol see Bomi strange attitude.

"Hakyung-ssi, can you hold this file?" asked Bomi.

"Of course..."

Bomi went from that place and to the elevator, she called someone with her phone. Chanyeol see Bomi that goes directly chase her, Chanyeol know what is in Bomi mind but before he could catch her for not doing anything stupid, the elevator doors closed.

...

"Baekhyun-ssi ... where are you?"

"Waeyo?"

"Let's meet and talk," said Bomi.

...

Bomi walked toward the roof of the DC group building, she saw Baekhyun already waiting there, she approached him.

"Oh ... Yoon Bomi you are here ..." said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ssi, what have you done?" Bomi asked.

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asked.

"You create a project meeting was postponed because you know me who will make a presentation today isn’t it?"

Baekhyun looked confused. "What do you mean? Meeting was postponed because of me? I thought you guys who want to delay this meeting because they tell me team A is not ready," replied Baekhyun.

Bomi then remembered a sly smile that Taeyeon give looks sweet that night and said she would await the outcome of their meeting. "Hokshi ... Taeyeon-ssi the one who told you?" she asked Baekhyun.

Baekhyun understand what is Bomi mean, his eyes rounded. Baekhyun ran from there, Bomi followed.

They both arrived in front of a room, Baekhyun immediately opened the door and saw Taeyeon smiled at them both.

"It's faster than I had imagined," said Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, what are you doing? You stop their project suddenly?" asked Baekhyun who stepped up to Taeyeon.

Bomi running behind Baekhyun.

Taeyeon chuckled. "Seems you already know it ... I think King Design is not so professional in this project, I thought to change people ... whether Suhcheon is better?"

"Taeyeon-ssi ... why are you doing this?" Baekhyun asked.

Taeyeon just smiled and looked toward Bomi.

Bomi ventured to speak. "I know you hate me, but don’t make King Design Consultant who gets the effects, please ... don’t stop cooperation with them, they are innocent ..." said Bomi.

"If you know that why you still here and not going!" said Taeyeon with rounded eyes.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Baekhyun snapped.

Bomi clenched her hands into a fist. "Geurae ... I'll go ..."

"Yoon Bomi," said Baekhyun.

Bomi not turned toward Baekhyun a bit. "I'll go, but you must promise to continue the contract with King Design, especially team A and never bothered me again."

Taeyeon folded her arms across her chest and smiled. "Well, if you really go ..."

Baekhyun turned to Taeyeon with a look of angry and he gripped Bomi hand. "Bomi, don’t do this ..."

Bomi release his grip. "Quite Baekhyun-ssi, I’m sick to all this , I don’t want to deal with you again, let me go" said Bomi with eyes to keep from crying, she went out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter