chapter 25

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later ... At the beginning of winter season...

Bomi was talking with the guests foropening party  of the cultural buildings that have been completed, she together with Baekhyun.

"Bomi, they want a toast with you," said Suho.

Bomi turned. "Excuse me, sir, please enjoy the party," said Bomi then with Baekhyun go from there following Suho, she put her arm around Baekhyun arm.

Yes ... for one year she reconciled with Baekhyun and become closer back but not back as a lover. Bomi retain to  control DC group because the decisions she has made, she considers Chairman Im as her father  though the people around her like Suho and Baekhyun know the truth.

"Bomi, let us toast together!" Hakyung said.

Bomi just nodded.

King Design continued their projects with DC grup , but the team leader is not Park Chanyeol but Hakyung. Bomi with a little smile raise a glass of wine and make a toast with them.

Now, Bomi was sitting at the same table with Chairman Im and several high-ranking  people on DC group, along with Baekhyun and Suho, and Chorong. Suho bring Chorong as his partner, they are now officially dating.

"So, is Mr. Byun will marry your daughter?" asked one of the people at the table.

Bomi not listening, she turned to the right and left like looking for someone. She invited Park Chanyeol as a guest, but don’t expect much if he would come. All this time even their didn’t met like before and pretending not know each other, but Bomi can’t stop loving him.

Chairman Im looking Bomi and smiling. "It depends on my daughter and Mr. Byun, I never set them to anything, they've grown up people," he said with a small laugh.

Baekhyun also turned toward Bomi, he knew Bomi feeling is still the same, only to Chanyeol, he didn’t want to force Bomi to love anyone especially him, maybe it takes time.

Then the person that Bomi waiting come, Park Chanyeol, he came alone.

"Ah ... it looks like the president from Park group already come. I heard he was workaholic and Park group is good company to make a contract with, he’s very loyal," A colleague is on the table waved at Chanyeol told him to join.

Chanyeol turned and walked toward them. Bomi feel her body unwell that time.

"Excuse me, I have to go," said Bomi directly away from that place.

Chorong used to stand too. "I'll stay with her," she said.

Chanyeol see Bomi go, but stubbornly he tried to act casual and sit at the table empty chair.

"Mr. Park, how are your father?"

"He is getting better," said Chanyeol shortly.

Chairman Im also trying to  act normal in front of Chanyeol though Chanyeol looked so hate him but he tried to smile with Chanyeol.

...

Bomi crying in the toilet, behind which there is Chorong who patted Bomi’s shoulder slowly.

"Bomiya ..."

"Chorongah ... what should I do? I love him but I am a sinner if I thought about it," said Bomi who looked so sad, so fragile.

"It's been one year Bomiya, he seems also had forgotten it, you have to move on ... This is a decision that you made yourself."

Bomi nodded.

Then someone goes into the toilet and she was Jina.

"Oh ... is there a k-drama here?" she asked, still evil as it was then.

Bomi and Chorong silent.

"Ah .. I'm forgetting something, someone told me to send this to you," Jina gave a paper to Bomi.

Bomi accept it and see it is an address.

"Who ..." whens he would ask Jina was out of the toilet.

"What a !" Chorong grumbling.

...

The next day, Bomi driving her own car to the address given by Jina. It is a cemetery. She saw a tall man standing in front of a tomb. Bomi know who he is, she sighed and walk toward Chanyeol.

"Why did you tell Jina to give this address to me?" asked Bomi.

"Oh ... Waseo ​​... I thought you wouldn’t come."

"What are you want to talking about? I don’t have time for this," said Bomi act to be tough.

Chanyeol kneeled in front of her..

"Park Chanyeol..."

"On behalf of my mother ... yes ... people who I think is my mother during this time I want to apologize for what she did to your mother, your father, to you, she makes your mother broke with your real father, I should have done this a long time ago, I'm sorry . "

"Chanyeol..."

"I'm sorry, Yoon Bomi."

"Please Stand up, don’t be like this…”

Chanyeol looked up, he was still staring at Bomi with a look the same as before, he loves the girl in front of him.

...

Every day Chairman Im looking Bomi who rarely smiled, if she had a smile that was seen forced, for one year Bomi live with him at his home and was never look happy, even she has everything right now.

He knew the reason ...

Similarly Chanyeol, now he succeeded in his father company and out of King Design. Park Chanyoung already healthy enough but see his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter