chapter 23

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ambulance arrived to take Park Chanyoung. Chanyeol walk  with blank face, Chairman Im feeling seemed to understand look at Chanyeol expression, but there was no time for that, Chairman Im go to the hospital to accompany Park Chanyoung.

"Chanyeol ... what’s wrong?"

Chanyeol looked up, he saw Bomi standing in front him. Chanyeol want to cry and scream, why this happened to she and him. They are brother and sister? Chanyeol doesn’t want to believe it, how it can the girl he loved was his sister, imagine that making his heart destroyed.

"Chanyeol?" Bomi step closer to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol snapped out of his reverie, he hugged her. "I'll never believe it," he said.

Bomi looks confused. "Believe what?" she asked. However Chanyeol not answer and continued to hug Bomi tightly. "Chanyeol, I couldn’t breathe."

On the other hand, Jina see Chanyeol and Bomi are hugged.

"Jina ..." call her mother and immediately surprised to see Bomi and Chanyeol hugging. "Ow ... Jina ..."

Jina looks angry and went from that place ignoring her mother.

...

Park Chanyoung in a coma. Chairman Im waiting outside the room. Then he saw Chanyeol and Bomi who came to the hospital together, they hold hands tightly. Chairman Im staring Chanyeol, but Chanyeol increasingly tightened his grip on  Bomi.

"Cha ... Dad ... is uncle okay?" asked Bomi.

"The doctor is checking his condition right now," said Chairman Im.

Chanyeol look toward Bomi. He saw Bomi may not know the truth if her father isn’t Chairman Im but his father, Park Chanyoung.

"I should go, let me know if anything happens," said Chairman Im.

Chanyeol release his grip on Bomi hand. "Chairman, I want to talk to you," said Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol..."

Chanyeol smile to her. "It's okay."

Chanyeol and Chairman Im went to the hospital garden and sit on the bench.

"Tell me everything," said Chanyeol.

"If you want ..." Chairman Im told his story along Park Chanyoung and Yoon Miran in the past. "The three of us are friends, Yoon Miran which unites us, I liked Miran since the beginning became friends but I don’t want to ruin our friendship but Miran tell me if she is like someone, knowing she was just telling it to me and not to Chanyoung, I guess that Chanyoung is the person who she meant. Shortly ... Park Chanyoung also told that he likes Miran and intend to express his feelings ask my help but he caught me who also like Miran, I denied it and said i would help him to be with Miran ... but he made her heart broken after that… "

Chanyeol listen carefully. Chairman Im tells how Miran tortured when knowing Chanyoung marry other women when she was carrying the child of Chanyoung, she told him to keep it secret until help Miran and Bomi work at his home, before Park Chanyoung never appeared from until some time ago they met again.

Chanyeol heart so devastated, Bomi is just different a few months from him, she was older than him, he has destroyed the lives of Bomi and her mother, because he and his mother.

Chairman Im see Chanyeol facial expressions that look of shock. He's been telling all the story experienced by Yoon Miran, but Chairman Im not tell the important points which have been notified by Park Chanyoung before, it was a misunderstanding in the past. Park Chanyoung thought of her had affair with the rich man when the true it is the plan of Chanyeol’s mother that is chasing Chanyoung from their first met at work and about Chanyeol status. Chanyoung already admitted his guilt on Im Junho, but Chairman Im minded others, he couldn’t forget what he had seen in Yoon Miran as she lived before, suffered, he didn’t wanted to make Miran’s daughter back to her real father, he promised to Miran that he will make Bomi feel happy on her life.

"Because I had heard all of this, I hope you leave her, what you are doing now is a sin, although Bomi believe if I was her father, but we know if you guys are sibling, you can’t love each other like a lover ..."

...

Chanyeol back to the building, he saw Bomi sitting alone on a bench waiting room, staring at her from a distance not far enough, he wiped his eyes. How could he leave the girl he loves? but Chairman Im said was true, they are sibling, if they continue this, it is a great sin.

"Chanyeol ..." Bomi who viewed Chanyeol immediately stood up and walked over him. "What are you talking about with him? About us?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol just nodded. "You'd better go home now," he said.

"Wae? I'll stay with you."

"I'll take you home."

Bomi bit suspicious of Chanyeol attitude, but she thought it might be because his father was ill.

...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter