chapter 4

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi can’t believe what she just saw. Park Chanyeol. The man she loved in high school appeared before her, in her fail engagement ceremony. Bomi tried to call Baekhyun but his phone inactive. Bomi looks depressed, the same expression when she was sent off nine years ago from Im family house appeared again. Bomi was destroyed, her engagement canceled and see someone from her past.

Bomi remember when she took the contents of her locker for the last time, she received a letter from Chanyeol.

 

I know your secret, you're not Jina. Are you trying becoming her? Honest people don’t hide their deeds. I thought you’re a good person, but you SUCH A LIAR YOON BOMI.

 

Read the piece of paper from Chanyeol makes Bomi heartbroken, she was replying to a letter from Chanyeol and admitted if she like Chanyeol, although she feel wrong about confessed in that way but Bomi don’t want to regret it because she thought it was the last time they communicating, Bomi not expected to meet again with Chanyeol after nine years.

Bomi room door open, she was Park Chorong, Bomi’s roommate.

"Bomiya ... are you okay?"

Bomi turned and smiled. "I'm okay."

"No, you're not okay. Look at you, still wearing the dress, pale face and red eyes ... I'm sorry I wasn’t there, I don’t know if Baekhyun would do something like this to you," said Chorong and hugged her tightly.

They were friends since Bomi graduated from high school at her new school, Bomi meet Chorong in her cafe when looking for a new part-time job for college fee, Chorong is the owner of the cafe. She received Bomi to work there and eventually became close friend, Chorong offers to Bomi to live in a more decent place in a room that belonged to Chorong in the upper floor of the her café building.

Bomi trying to hold back tears, she didn’t want Chorong see her cry because of all that happened today. "Chorong, you're not working? I'll help you ..." said Bomi releasing Chorong arms and going outside.

In midnight, Bomi couldn’t sleep, she was just sitting on the café couch, Chorong already sleeping. She was only accompanied by a glass of tea and moonlight crack in the curtains of the window.

Drak Drak Drak ...

Door knocking sound is heard, Bomi peeking out from behind the curtain, she saw person who knocks is Baekhyun. Bomi initially hesitant to go out from the building but because she don’t want to wake Chorong, she came out through the back door of the building. Bomi walked over Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun-ssi ..."

Baekhyun looks drank but still smiling at Bomi. "Forgive me for not coming." Baekhyun fall in the Bomi arms.

Bomi not answer and just flashing looking forward.

"Bomi ... say something, what should I do so that you can forgive me?" Baekhyun asked.

Bomi wanted to cry but she still held it, she escape from Baekhyun but still trying to shore up Baekhyun. "You're drunk, Baekhyun-ssi. I'll take you home," said Bomi.

"No ... I want to be with you."

"Well, you're going with me. Let's go home," said Bomi which helps Baekhyun walk, Bomi call a taxi.

When they arrived at Baekhyun apartment building area, Bomi ask for help taxi drivers to help bring Baekhyun go up to the 7th floor. After a successful entry into the apartment Baekhyun. Bomi help Baekhyun to lay on the bed and took off his jacket and shoes and blanketed him with a thick blanket. Bomi looked Baekhyun who already asleep.

"I want to hate you, but you are helping my life became more colorful, Baekhyun-ssi. What should I do? Should I forgive you or hate you? What do you prefer?" Bomi muttered.

Then she heard the phone ringing from Baekhyun coat pocket, Bomi grabbed it and saw the name 'Kim Taeyeon' stamped on the phone screen. Bomi pressing silent pad. Then out of the room, she wanted to leave but Bomi still have a heart, she made food for Baekhyun  and  the medicine near the plate and glass that she prepare. After that she went from there.

...

"Pray for my test today..." said Bomi to Chorong.

"Of course! Fighting! You would have been hired in that company!" Chorong reply.

Bomi smiled and out of the main door of the opened cafe.

That day Bomi will try  work entrance test on a foundation of Korean cultural arts  by DC group as a PR (Public Relations). Bomi is long enough prepare for this interview. Although Bomi only school in a small university and through scholarships but Bomi remains confident in her abilities.

"Mom please be with me and pray for me ..." said Bomi when standing in front of the building.

Bomi see a lot of applicants, but Bomi still trying to calm herself to not nervous.

"Participants 121, Yoon Bomi ..."

Bomi tried to smile and follows two other applicants and went into the room. She was surprised when she saw Baekhyun become the interviewers.

"Ms. Yoon Bomi, please introduce yourself and basic things about you and your goals apply in our foundatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter