chapter 22

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi entered the house along with Chanyeol. Park Chanyoung walk down the stairs and smiled at them both.

"Father, Bomi will stay here," said Chanyeol.

"Sure ... glad to see you again Yoon Bomi," said Park Chanyoung.

Bomi bowed to greet Chanyeol’s father.

"You can use Chanyeol room, Chanyeol you sleeping in the guest room," said Park Chanyoung again.

Chanyeol nodded, he was escorted Bomi to his room.

“My baby… Miran, she looks like me, I can see it,” Park Chanyoung murmured as seen Chanyeol and Bomi go from his sight.

 Bomi look around Chanyeol room that very tidy.

"So ... do you need anything?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi smiling. "Can you accompany me for a minute?"

"Okay ..." Chanyeol nod and smiled.

They sat side by side on the bed. Bomi still can’t understand if  Chairman Im doing his will to separate herself with Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, why do you think he said that to you?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol also thinking why suddenly Bomi father told him to leave her daughter. Is there a problem between his father and  Bomi father ?. "I don’t know..."

Bomi leaning on Chanyeol’s shoulder. "Promise that you will not do what he pleaded to you today," said Bomi.

"I promise," Chanyeol kiss on the top head of Bomi.

After Bomi asleep, Chanyeol was gently laid her head on the pillow, he got up and went out of the room. When outside the room he saw his upstairs balcony door open, Chanyeol stepped to there and see his father sitting staring at the sky.

"Father? You not sleep yet?  You can get cold here?" Chanyeol asked that because the winter wind piercing the skin of his fingers, he putting his hand into his coat pocket and stood next to his father.

Park Chanyoung turned. "Sit down ..." he said.

Chanyeol sat next to his father.

"What there was a problem between you and Bomi?" asked Park Chanyoung.

Chanyeol small nod. "His father told me to leave her," said Chanyeol.

Park Chanyoung already guessed it, Im Junho still insisted that Bomi shouldn’t with Chanyeol though Chanyoung already tell if there is no problem if Chanyeol and Bomi together.

"Father..."

"Hmm?"

"May I ask you?" Chanyeol asked.

"What is that?"

"You three know each other aren’t you?"

Park Chanyoung looks surprised. "What do you mean Chanyeol?"

"You, Chairman Im and Bomi’s mother ..."

Park Chanyoung surprised. "From where... you…"

"I saw the photo on your table workroom and Bomi also have it, she got it from Chairman Im. What you guys were classmates before?"

"Thats..."

"Did something happen between you three? Why when met at the hospital some time ago Chairman Im like don’t like you at all? His smile differently when he find out that I was your son ..." said Chanyeol.

Park Chanyoung closed his eyes for a moment, he thought what he should answer to his son's. Park Chanyoung opened his eyes, he saw if Chanyeol still awaiting a reply from him. Chanyoung mouth as locked, he couldn’t answer anything,  he doesn’t  have the heart to tell the truth to his son’s, he already make a lot mistakes to him since he was a child, he doesn’t want to make his heart broken.

"Whatever your problem in the past, I hope not to make my relationship with Bomi broken, I love her, father," said Chanyeol.

"I know," said Chanyoung, he just could say that.

...

Chorong just opened her cafe, Ilhoon had already come to help her. Cafe bell sounds, she looked toward the entrance, thinking that its Bomi but not.

"Good morning ..." said Suho.

"Good morning," replied Ilhoon.

Chorong chuckled behind the counter. Suho shook his head and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter