chapter 18

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beeeeppppppp ....

"Bomi!" Chanyeol shouted. He opened his eyes and saw the atmosphere of the rooms are still quiet. He saw Bomi still lying with a normal heart rate on the electrocardiogram screen. Chanyeol his chest, relieved that it was just his dream.

Door knocking sound is heard, Chorong and Suho entered the room.

"Chanyeol, sorry I'm late, my car suddenly broke down and we had to wait for a tow truck," said Suho.

"It's okay ... Chorong, you bring Bomi’s stuff?"

Chorong nodded. "You look tired, you should just go home Chanyeol, I'll keep her tonight."

"No, I want to be here when Bomi wake up," said Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol ... listen to her words, you look very very tired," said Suho who turned see toward Chorong.

"Okay okay... but tomorrow morning I'll be here." Chanyeol went  with his hand hold her palm shortly and then went from there.

"You didn’t’ go too?" Chorong asked to Suho.

Suho is still standing there, “I think you need a friend to talk here, or not? " he asked awkwardly.

"Thanks for the ride, but you'd better go, I can keep her all alone," Chorong answered.

Suho scratching the back of his neck though it doesn’t itch. "I want to apologize to both of you if my attitude in the beginning when we met..."

Chorong nodded. "I understand, but you can tell it when she awake."

Suho nodded and went out of the room.

...

Chairman Im sitting in his office at home and looking at a picture of himself, Bomi’s mother, and the man is on the Bomi’s mother left side. He then remembered when they still in high school.

 

Yoon Miran looked at men who were playing basketball in the field. Im Junho see her.

"Hey! Are you wait for Chanyoung?" Junho asked while walk to Miran who sit on the bench near the basketball field.

Miran surprised. "Junho-ya! You scared me!"

Junho laugh. "Why are you surprised like that? Ah! Hokshi ... the man you told me? Is he Chanyoung?" Junho  eyes become bigger, curious about Miran answer.

Miran face blushed with Junho question. Suddenly a basketball rolling towards Miran and Junho. Miran and Junho looked toward the field, a man named Chanyoung waved hand to them.

"Hey guys! Please throw the ball!" shouted Chanyoung.

Junho see Miran who took the basketball and held it but didn’t return the ball back to Chanyoung and like to think of something. Junho can guess if Miran like Chanyoung, their bestfriend. Chanyoung finally ran to them.

"Miran ... why don’t you throw the ball? Are you two waiting for me to studying together? Wouldn’t you know today I was practicing basketball?"

Miran was silent and looked down. Junho see it and become silent too.

"Ya ... what is it with you guys? Why are you silent? Miran-ah? Junho-ya?"

"Uh ... yes this is yours," said Miran give the basketball to Chanyoung.

Chanyoung already holding the ball then Miran top head, ruffled her hair short. "Gomawo ..." said Chanyoung with a smile and go from there. “I’ll join you two when I finish the practice.”

Miran holding her head and smiling.

Junho see it, even though his heart feel broke, he had to keep smiling for the sake of their friendship. "Miran ... you really like Chanyoung? Jjinjja? Wah! I don’t think a girl like you have good taste ..."

Miran turned to Junho. "Yak! Do you think I have a bad taste about man before ?!" Miran hitting Junho shoulder.

Junho laughed and ran away,  Miran ran too try to chase him.

"Miran like Park Chanyoung!" Junho shouted and tease Miran.

"Yak! Im Junho! Don’t say that! People will hear you!" Miran reply is still pursuing Junho.

 

Chairman Im smiling. "Where are you now Park Chanyoung? If you know if she had a daughter and already gone, what will you do?" he asked, looking at the photograph.

...

Yujin see her husband again fell asleep in his workroom by holding a photo frame, she was upset, but she was also afraid that if her emotions explode, she would be being kicked from that luxury house. Yujin stepped away from in front of her husband's workroom and met Jina.

"Jina? I thought you didn’t come home last night ..."

"What mother has heard about that?"

"Hear what?"

"Yoon Bomi had an accident," said Jina.

"Ah ... that ... yes, of course, everyone in the office to talk about it, but it is not my business. So what?"

Jina shook her head. "I don’t know what to do ... I heard it was because she wanted to save Taeyeon, when Taeyeon do an evil plan to her, I ... I want to take away the throne that should be mine, but seeing Taeyeon ... I was thinking, what if .. . "

"Is not that great? If the girl had an accident and still unconscious it’s a good news, then you can pick up things that should be yours, take the throne at DC group and get the man you love," said Yujin.

Jina looked toward her father's workroom door and saw the figure of her father, who must be already listened to them. Her father's shadow reflected in the glass door. Jina then promptly went out from the presence of her mother without a word.

"Actually, what she thinks? Yesterday she is eager to destroy the servant girl, now she is frightened ..." Yujin mutter while walked away from there.

Chairman Im who heard it was holding his chest that feels pain, it causes Bomi lying in the hospital is because of his own nephew and his wife and daughter during Bomi hospitalization has plans to destroy her and take the entire wealth of DC group. He couldn’t trust the people around him again probably.

...

"Is she awake?" Chanyeol asked.

Chorong shook her head. "I want to buy breakfast, do you want something?" she asked.

"No, I'm alright."

"Okay then," Chorong step out of the room.

Chanyeol sitting next to the bed and holding her hands, caressing it gently with his thumb, and give a peck on her back palm.

Suddenly Bomi’s fingers who connected to electrocardiogram moving slowly, her eyes was slightly moving.

"Bomi? Bomi ... can you hear me? are you awake?"

Bomi slowly opened her eyes, Chanyeol straight out of the room to call the doctor. When he was out of the room, Taeyeon hiding behind her hat, when feeling Chanyeol was gone, Taeyeon came into the room. She saw Bomi are still unconscious but her fingers began to move.

"You can hear me? I’m Taeyeon, I just came here to say thank you for helping me and forgive me for having made you like this. Baekhyun dump me now, I realized it was because of what I did by myself,  I wouldn’t blame o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter