chapter 20

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Bomi finish their kiss, Bomi smile so did Chanyeol.

"Go to sleep ... I'll beside you," said Chanyeol.

Bomi nodded. "Jaljayo ..." she said, holding Chanyeol palms.

...

Chanyoung standing in front of the hospital that night. He remembers what was said by Junho to him earlier during the day.

"What do you mean when Miran pregnant?" asked Chanyoung on Junho.

"You know it Park Chanyoung, you live with her together ... you know what you've done to her, you promised her an expectation and finally you just ruined her life ..."

"You mean Miran pregnant my child?"

Junho sighed. "Don’t pretend that you stupid! Of course she's your daughter!"

"She? Hokshi ... the girl who Chanyeol… she has Yoon’s surname, different with you if she’s your daughter ... She my daughter?"

Junho just silent.

Chanyoung heart like a dead for a moment, his heart disease began to relapse but he immediately grabbed a medicine in his pocket and drank it in front of Junho, his hands shaking.

Back to the present, Chanyoung walked in the hospital corridor to the Yoon Bomi’s room, at the glass door he saw his son, Park Chanyeol sitting at the chair beside the bed but rested his head on the bed, Bomi also been sleeping, they clasped each other's hands.

"Yoon Miran, exactly what happened ..." Chanyoung mutter that look of confusion and shock.

Chanyeol back to his house, he took a snowflake pendant belongs to Bomi which he kept in a little red box. Chanyeol smiled at it, he intends to return it to Bomi today.

When out of his apartment, his father standing there.

"Omo! Father ... what are you doing here so early today?" Chanyeol asked.

Park Chanyoung eyes look puffy, he didn’t sleep all night because of thinking about things that were told by his old friend Junho.

"Father?" Chanyeol looks puzzled to see his father. "are you okay?"

"Are you going to visit your girlfriend?" he asked.

Chanyeol nodded.

"Can I come with you?"

Chanyeol chuckled. "What is it? Are you curious about her, your soon daughter in law? Well, I will allow you to get to know her better," said Chanyeol innocently.

They went together to the hospital.

While in the hospital, Park Chanyoung feeling was mixed, on the other hand he was afraid to see his biological daughter, what if she suspected something and on other side, he’s feel happy because at least he knows he and Miran had a daughter, the sign of their love was.

"Oh ... Chanyeol ..." said Bomi.

"Hey! I brought my father with me, he wants to see you," said Chanyeol.

Chanyoung smiled stiffly to Bomi, as well as Bomi reply with a sweetness smile to him, that smile reminds him to his love one, Yoon Miran.

"Ah ... really? Thank you."

"This is for you," said Chanyoung giving a bunch of lily flowers, he brought it because remember if Miran like the lily.

"Oh! No need to do this uncle, but because you already brought it so thank you," said Bomi. "Chanyeol, your father seems to have a good taste, see these flowers reminds me about my mother who loves the lily."

Chanyeol just laughed, he thought it might be because his father was a playboy before so he can read what flowers are preferred by women.

“Your mother loves lily?” Chanyoung asked.

Bomi nodded. “Yeah, if she still alive, she will keep this jus for her,” she said so innocent.

“I’m sorry,” said Chanyoung.

The atmosphere in the room was suddenly silent.

"Hmm…Since when are you dating?" asked Chanyoung to Chanyeol and Bomi.

They both looked at each other. Bomi then looked embarrassed, then Chanyeol answered. "Ah ... about that, you could say we are still new on this relationship but we've known each other for  a long time since we were in high school," said Chanyeol.

"Since the high school?"

They both nodded.

Park Chanyoung heart ached, is this destiny? He thought. The two of his child in front of him had known each other for a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter