chapter 19

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol step out of Bomi’s room to go to the office, when out of the elevator on the ground floor of the hospital he saw his father coming out of the hospital alone, he wondered why his father was in the hospital. Chanyeol went to the receptionist and asked ...

"Park Chanyoung? I will search the data ... please wait…"

Chanyeol waiting for a couple minutes.

"Ah ... Park Chanyoung, 50 years old ... he was treated for atherosclerosis."

He was surprised. "Atherosclerosis? Whether it is a dangerous disease?" Chanyeol asked.

"According to our records, Mr. Park had suffered from this disease for a long time, and ... yes this disease is quite dangerous, especially Mr.Park was already in stage two, he had suffered a a few times."

Chanyeol shook his head in disbelief, his father suffered from a disease that even he doesn’t know, who is the one who take care for his father during this time? Chanyeol dissuade to the office and went to his father's house, he sighed saw his father's house which he had left behind long time ago. He got out of the car and walked toward the entrance.

Someone opened the door, she was a housekeeper. "Who are you?"

"I’m Park Chanyeol, Park Chanyoung son, what he is in?" he asked.

"He hasn’t home yet, but please go first if you want to wait him ..."

Chanyeol go inside, he saw the atmosphere of the house very quiet, there is still framed photo of their family when Chanyeol was a child, he went into his room, the situation is still the same as when he left it. Chanyeol also see his father’s workroom, where the room was often the place of his father along with foreign women he didn’t recognize before. Chanyeol open it... He stepped and looked around, he saw a photograph on the table, it was a picture of  his father when he still young and his two friends, and a photograph of a young woman, but it was not his mother. He asked inside his mind, who is that women?

"Park Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol restore the photo in its original spot and looked behind him, he saw his father walking toward him.

"You're back ... I thought you said if our conversation is over."

Chanyeol sigh. "Why don’t you ever call me if you have that disease?"

Chanyoung laugh. "You already know apparently,are you pay a detective or something?"

"Father..."

"Didn’t you hate me? For what I should call you?"

Chanyeol see his father very stubborn same as before. "I think it's useless to come here." Chanyeol stepped out.

"I'm sorry ..." said Chanyoung.

Chanyeol stopped.

"I'm sorry I didn’t treat you well before."

Chanyeol turned.

"Can you forgive me?"

Chanyeol hesitated, then he remembers Bomi that had met her father and wasn’t angry at all even though her father is her boss when she was a child and work being a maid in her father house. Chanyeol then smiling. "You are my father, however, even though I hate you that will not change if I was your son."

...

Chairman Im came to the hospital with Baekhyun. Bomi accompanied by Chorong and Ilhoon in office. She was surprised to see her fake father along with her ex-boyfriend, so does the confusion covered Chorong face.

"Hi Bomi, Chorong ..." said Baekhyun.

"Bomi, I bring Baekhyun here ... he is your partner at your project."

Bomi nodded. "Ne ..."

Chairman Im saw no Chanyeol there, he smiled. "Baekhyun says he wants to see you and therefore I brought him here."

Bomi suddenly coughed, Chorong immediately gave drink to her.

The atmosphere in the room it feels awkward.

"Bomi, do you know if Baekhyun and Taeyeon had broken up?" asked Chairman Im.

Bomi was silent and turned toward Baekhyun who looks uncomfortable with Chairman Im said. "Dad ..." said Bomi.

Chorong who look the atmosphere so awkward hinted Ilhoon to leave the room so did to Baekhyun, the three of them out of the room.

After seeing if only Chairman Im in there...

"Chairman ... why do you say that? Taeyeon is your nephew? Why do you look happy with their breaking up and bring Baekhyun here?"

"Why? I see Baekhyun is a good man, he also seemed interested in you than my niece," said Chairman Im.

"You don’t know anything about it, I beg you ... you could be like my father but don’t drop your own nephew in front of her ex-fiancee," said Bomi.

"Is not that her causes you like this?"

"That's true ... but still ..."

"I want you and Byun Baekhyun dating," said Chairman Lev.

"MWO ?!"

"You two look good together."

"Chairman! I've just introduced my boyfriend to you this morning and now you ..."

"I don’t like you were with a man named Park Chanyeol."

"I thought you like him, when in a party…"

"You are my daughter now Yoon Bomi, people knows it."

"And people know that Taeyeon is your nephew and Byun Baekhyun fiance!"

"I don’t care."

Bomi doesn’t know what to say, why suddenly her fake father acts as if he is the biological father who forbids Bomi with the man she loved. "Chairman Im ... you don’t know anything about me and Baekhyun."

Chairman Im just silent.

"You know the gossip in your company at the time of an employee are dating a cleaning service?" asked Bomi. "It was me and Baekhyun! Then rumors spread about the girl who steal boyfriend of DC group heir and slapped in public ... it is me! Can you imagine if you tried to  arrange me up again with Byun Baekhyun ?!  We almost engaged last time but me and him had ended before it happen Chairman Im, I am sorry..."

Chairman Im feeling guilty after hearing the story of Bomi, he had heard all the rumors, but he didn’t know the truth and who the people are in the rumors. He sighed. "Forgive me then."

Bomi just silent and looked at the ceiling.

"I'll go," said Chairman Im.

Outside the room he saw Baekhyun, Chorong and Ilhoon waiting on a bench near a hospital balcony, he shook his head as if he continue his plans then his family name and Bomi will be damaged. He can’t take the risk of that, Bomi was right. He really confused right now.

...

Several days passed, Bomi and Chanyeol still together and look more close and intimate. Chairman Im sometimes see them both as it felt very guilty if separating them but he feel they’re so wrong  if they were dating, because Chanyeol and Bomi siblings, because he know Bomi’s biological father is Park Chanyoung, Chanyeol’s father.

 

That night, Im Junho taking care of the purposes of his wedding with Cha Yujin  which will be held in two days. Im Junho got a call from someone.

"Hello?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter