chapter 17

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol bring Bomi to the ice skating place. Chanyeol make Bomi into her sense, smiling and laughing while he was there.

"Thanks for taking me here," said Bomi when they were inside the car.

Chanyeol hold Bomi’s hand. “Sure, I'm happy to see you laugh like that."

Bomi giggled.

"Why are you crying Bomi? Is someone hurt you again?"

Bomi shook her head. "I guess if you know it from Chorong."

"She cares about you, I care about you ..."

Bomi look at Chanyeol eyes and suddenly shook her head. "I can’t tell you."

Chanyeol nodded. "I’m not force you to tell me whatever it is, but if you feel sad and need somebody to lean on, I hope you come to me, I will always be there, do you want to do that since I’m your boyfriend right now right?"

Bomi smiling. "I'll think about it ..."

...

The next day...

Taeyeon came to the location where King Design  team A doing their project, she heard if Bomi will come to check on the workers working there, she had the idea to disturb the work of the building project. She told one of the workers if they don’t need to build this section first and pretend will inform the team project leader or leaders of the company if they don’t do what she told, the workers were working to move the other side of the building. Taeyeon smiled with satisfaction.

"Taeyeon? What are you doing here? What are you looking for Baekhyun?" Suho asked.

Taeyeon looks panicked.

"No? Didn’t you not get involved in this building project?"

Taeyeon smiled. "Hmm ... I ..."

Suho see workers who don’t exist in the place where they were standing. "Taeyeon? What are you doing? You don’t do anything stupid aren’t you? Where are all the workers? Should the side of this building to be done first."

"Really ?! you just care about your ing stupid project than me?! I want to destroy your project you know! This should be a project of mine, but she took it, she takes it all!"

"Taeyeon!" Baekhyun heard about it and went directly to them. "What are you doing?!"

Taeyeon felt she was caught, but she immediately laughed. "Omo! So you both will scold me for this? When you should support me to remain in this project ... this is really funny  jjinjja... my cousin and my boyfriend not care about me anymore?"

"I know you hate her, I didn’t like her to, but could you not interfere with our work?" Suho said.

Taeyeon looked at Baekhyun to ask if she’s not wrong at all and convince him that he should not be angry with Taeyeon, Baekhyun sighed and looked away. Taeyeon walk away from there.

When she was about to cross the road ...

Someone pushed her up onto the sidewalk, Taeyeon fall then turned and see a woman lying covered in blood in the middle of the road. Everyone hysterical see the chaos on the road, Taeyeon eyes become rounded when she saw a woman who tried to help her just now is Bomi.

...

"On my count! 1 ... 2 ... 3 ..." said the doctor who lifted Bomi body along with several nurses in the operating room.

Bomi clothes full of blood, the nurses are busy with operating equipment. One of the nurses cut the fabric jeans that Bomi worn. Bomi still unconscious due to an accident that happened after helping Taeyeon.

"Hurry ... inputs other IV in her!" said the doctor. "Be careful with her broken leg."

"Yes there are some broken bones in the right leg and the torn wound in her right hip."

"Heartbeat 163... it keep turning down!"

"Ms. Yoon Bomi? Please stay with us..." one of the nurse whispering in Bomi’s ear.

"Prepare the defibrillator paddles!"

Bomi face with eyes closed look calm and there was no sign of she would wake up.

...

Outside the operating room. Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter