chapter 24

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Bomi go out of the room, Yujin looked at her husband with a look of wonder.

"Yeobo ..." said Yujin.

Chairman Im sighed and sat back in his chair. "I know what do you want to ask to me, Yujin," said Chairman Im.

"You lied about her status as your child? She's not your real daughter then why are you ..."

"I love her mother."

Yujin couldn’t believe what her husband said. "All this time?! She was already dead!" Yujin stepped closer to her husband.

"I want a divorce."

"MWO?"

"I know what you're doing during this Yujin. You create a project that dealt Bomi be chaotic, but I want thanks to you for that, but for the others things no, do you plan to knock me down by moving all shareholders to trust you and submit the DC group at Kim?"

Yujin shut with her palm, she busted. During this time she was busy looking for a way to knock down Im Junho and Yoon Bomi on the DC group throne. Chairman Im know that Yujin paying someone to replace materials in culture building projects, but Chairman Im use that for make Chanyeol go from Bomi’s side, but on the other hand he can’t forgive Yujin for her actions make all the shareholders against him and supporting his sister's husband became the new president , he never want to gave his throne to his brother-in-law that is known to be very cunning.

"I have prepared a home for you and Jina to stay together, you can get out of my house tomorrow," said Chairman Im.

"How could you?!"

"You can go now."

Yujin Cha went from there.

Chairman Im holding his chest that began to ache. "Miran ..." he mumbled.

...

Bomi knocked on the room door Chairman Im, her eyes were swollen from crying. She opened the door and saw Chairman Im working at his desk.

"Chairman, why don’t you tell me?"

Chairman Im looked up. "Bomi?"

"My father actually, you know who is he right? He ... he is Chanyeol’s father."

"So you already know, what Chanyeol told you?"

"Why are you lying then? What is the reason you don’t let me with him all of a sudden?"

"You can guess it alone."

Bomi sat down in the room floor, then her tears fall again. "Why ???"

Chairman Im stood up and approached Bomi, he touched Bomi’s shoulders. "I just want you to not get hurt by people who have hurt your mother before, I can’t see you with him or his son."

Bomi cried, banging her chest that feels pain and tightness.

On the other hand, Chanyeol who drove Bomi to DC building waiting in the car, he cried in disbelief all these things happened to him and Bomi.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter