chapter 5

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi replace Chorong to open the cafe because Chorong not there then Bomi  doesn’t want to the customers of Apink café  can’t enjoy their coffee in the mornings like this. Bomi clearing tables and then someone rang the bell cafe. Bomi turned. He smiled at her, he was Chanyeol.

"I want a hot coffee," said Chanyeol then sit the chair near the windows.

Bomi gulped and stare blankly.

"Miss ..."

Bomi snapped out of her reverie. "Ah ... ne ~" Bomi directly go to the coffee counter.

Suddenly the wind blows hard and the sound of thunder came, Bomi were surprised immediately dropped the cups of hot coffee on the floor. The voice broken glass sounded. Bomi jump because he splashes of hot coffee afflict to her legs. Chanyeol who saw it went directly to Bomi.

"Gosh! You okay?" Chanyeol take a napkin and wiped Bomi’s feet.

Bomi saw Chanyeol act and straight away from Chanyeol. "You don’t need to do that, I'm okay. I'm going to make other coffee for you, please wait." Bomi then take another glass.

The sound of the bell sounded again, Chanyeol saw several people entered the cafe. Chanyeol also see Bomi who are busy making more coffee. Chanyeol smiled and walked out of the counter and customers who come.

"What do you want to order?" Chanyeol asked.

The customer turned toward Bomi, then back to Chanyeol again. "Yoon Bomi, is he Chorong new employee?" the customer asked.

Bomi turned and saw Chanyeol. She give a fake smile while carrying a cup of coffee on a tray and get out of the counter. "Chorong is on visiting her mother, I'm alone so I think this man just want to help..." Bomi put the coffee cup on the table empty. "Sir ... I already finished make your coffee. This is for you, thanks for helping me." Bomi then went to customers who asked before and take orders and chatting together.

Chanyeol back to his table and drank coffee that Bomi made.

Not long after the other customers left, the rain comes. Bomi then turned toward Chanyeol who was still sitting there, but Bomi refused eye contact as much as possible, Bomi was standing behind the counter.

Chanyeol see the street outside is very quiet because of the rain which flushed and turned toward Bomi. "Until when are you going to continue to pretend not to know me Yoon Bomi?" Chanyeol asked. Bomi ignored Chanyeol, Chanyeol rose from his seat and stood across the counter right in front of Bomi. Bomi see Chanyeol standing across in front of her. "I know you remember me," said Chanyeol.

Bomi just silent.

"Why are you silent? What's your excuse reply to that letter? Is it true you really like me?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi is still silent.

"You really like me?" Chanyeol asked like intimidate Bomi.

Bomi opened her lips and wanted to talk, but the sound of the phone ringing sound. It is the sound of  Chanyeol’s phone. "Please pick up sir," said Bomi.

Chanyeol had no choice but to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Chanyeol where are you?"

"In the ... what is it?" asked Chanyeol still look at Bomi.

"Did you forget? You must immediately come to present the results of our work."

Chanyeol eyes immediately rounded. He forgot his job. "Gosh! Okay ... I'll be right there," said Chanyeol. "This is for the coffee, thank you ..." said Chanyeol that gives the money  at table and go out from cafe.

Bomi look Chanyeol wallet and coat lying on a Chanyeol table before and trying to catch Chanyeol  to return it, but she saw Chanyeol car passing away.

...

After closing the café, Bomi look at Chanyeol coat and wallet which she put on the table her room. Bomi open the wallet and see Chanyeol identity and his address that near from her place. Bomi then wearing a coat and scarf and take the wallet and coat belonging to Chanyeol with her.

She stood in front of the apartment building which is quite luxurious but she saw no random people who may get into the building, when she intends to go home, the water fell from the sky.

"Oh ... why rain again,"Bomi mutter and held out one hand to feel the rain and water touched her fingers.

A car entered the area and stop in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter