chapter 8

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol out of the cafe after Bomi sent him away, but he saw Baekhyun still standing in front of the cafe leaning on his car. He saw Baekhyun who looked at him and approached him.

"We need to talk," said Baekhyun.

They went to another cafe.

"What are you want to talking about?" Chanyeol asked after they ordered coffee.

Baekhyun looked Chanyeol sarcastically. "What is your relationship with Bomi?" he asked.

Chanyeol chuckled. "You just want to ask it? you are the one who should know, you are engaged with her ... oh sorry, I mean ex right now?"

Baekhyun look annoyed. "What you are the reason she made to break up with me?" Baekhyun asked.

"You accuse me ..."

Baekhyun smiled sardonically. "I know Bomi ..."

"Maybe you don’t know her very well," said Chanyeol. "Byun Baekhyun-ssi, you should realize your mistake, not come at your engagement ceremony, leaving Yoon Bomi alone  when she sad, do you know she drink beer after that ceremony until she vomit? And humiliated by your new girlfriend. All of it is your fault, you discard a diamond like Bomi."

Baekhyun clenching his hands into a fist, he growled with Chanyeol speech. "Who are you ... you think you really know her?"

“I don’t… I don’t know her very well like you.” Chanyeol stood up and put money on the table. "But if I were you, I wouldn’t give up for a woman such as Bomi," he said after it go from there.

Chanyeol sit in his office and thought of something, he read the first poem written by Bomi. "Is that for me?" He touched his ear. "That's me right Bomi-ssi?" Chanyeol whispered. He then took his sketchbook and draw something.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing?" asked Chief Kim who viewed Chanyeol who serious drawing.

Chanyeol looked up. "It's nothing ..." he said with a smile. "Chief Kim, when it will interview job applicants be held?" he asked.

...

A few days later...

Bomi was helping Chorong making coffee for café customers. With friendly she served the guests. It has been several days Chanyeol not visit her, so did Baekhyun who also hadn’t tried again to see her. She daydreaming while washing dishes.

"daydreaming about Mr. Park Chanyeol or Byun Baekhyun?" Chorong asked who .

Bomi snapped out of her reverie and chuckled. "Of course not, you know their absence makes me relieved."

"Really? I think not, because you're constantly daydreaming.  I don’t know about you and Baekhyun right now after that ceremony but think about what I said, I think the Park Chanyeol is a good man, maybe he is the right guy for you," said Chorong.

Bomi just shook her head, suddenly her phone rang. She saw an unfamiliar number listed there. She picked it up. "Hello? Yoon Bomi imnida ..." Bomi close gaping like a surprise, she stared at Chorong  with happy look. "OK... Thank you so much…"

"What’s wrong?" Chorong asked.

Bomi staring at the ceiling and feel happy. "Maybe I wasn’t accepted in the DC group but King Design Consultancy firm called me for an interview tomorrow, they say I qualify for the first stage because my resume that I collect now stage two, I hope this is a good opportunity for me."

Chorong look happy. "Really ?! wow !!! you have to get ready then!"

The next day, Bomi dress up as neat as possible to attend an interview. Chorong encourage her. When arrived at the company, she sees that people passes stage one there were only three people including herself, he had two rivals. Bomi looks nervous.

On the other hand...

Chanyeol get down from his car and took a few tools, he entered Park Chorong’s Apink café .

"Oh? Park Chanyeol-ssi ... you come ... haven’t seen you for a view days, 'said Chorong.

Park Chanyeol smile, then a fairly large truck stopped in front of Chorong café and lowering some building equipment. Chorong looks surprised.

"Park Chanyeol-ssi, what is that?"

"Can I fix Bomi room by myself? I want to create a large enough window and a bed for her," said Chanyeol.

Chorong looks stunned. "Of course you can. Aigoo ~ you are very kind, unfortunately Bomi are attending a job interview ..."

"I know ... therefore I came here ..."

"You know? Ah ... true ... I will help clean up Bomi stuff  and you can start to renovate it," said Chorong.

"Thank you."

Once Chorong set aside Bomi stuff, Chanyeol started working alone in a room which wasn’t large, he followed what he pictures a few days ago, tirelessly he was doing it alone. Chorong every half hour give him drink. She saw Chanyeol were so worked hard to renovate the small room.

...

Bomi finished the interview, she was awaiting for the outcome of the jury decision of the jury, she’s in the lobby along with two other applicants.

"The three of you please get into the room ..."

Bomi and two other applicants went back into the room.

"We have assessed the results of interviews have been conducted, we previously apologized to which is not acceptable in our company, there may be other opportunities."

"Ne ..."

"Ms. Yoon Bomi?"

Bomi raised her hand. "Ne?"

People who announced the results went directly to Bomi and gave her a handshake. "Congratulations because you will join our firm, King Design Consultant."

Bomi can’t believe it, she was pleased but feel touched too, she finally accepted to work although not her dream company. She was in order to following the emp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter