chapter 16

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how are you with Park Chanyeol? Definitely something going on with you two, I see you guys at the party and when you two dance together… Chanyeol looks really fall in love with you," said Chorong.

Bomi just shook her head and smiled. "Do you being paparazzi to us?"

Chorong looked at Bomi with raised her eyebrows as very curious.

"Don’t look at me like that and sorry for leaving you alone in there," said Bomi.

"Yes you leave me alone until a jerk person approached me."

"Who?"

"I'll remember his name ... Kim Suho?"

Bomi surprised. "Kim Suho approach you?"

"What he's really a jerk like that?"

"He is a cousin of Kim Taeyeon."

"Mwo? Heis that cousins? No wonder..."

"No wonder?" asked Bomi.

Chorong shook her head. "It is nothing."

...

The next day, Bomi attending meetings for DC group projects together with team A King Design. She was accompanied by a secretary man named Jun Ki Hong. Taeyeon who see the presence of Bomi stood up from her seat.

"What is she doing here?" Taeyeon asked and pointed Bomi with her eyes.

Secretary Jun gave a letter to Taeyeon. "It is the letter of your removal Miss Kim, beginning today, the cultural building project to be taken over by Ms. Yoon Bomi," said Secretary Jun.

"MWO?" Taeyeon was surprised.

"It was an order of the Chairman Im, calm, you will only be transferred to another DC group project and is not that they dismiss you from your work," said Bomi.

Taeyeon sighed in disbelief.

"Then what about me?" Baekhyun asked.

"You will remain in this project mr.Byun," said secretary Jun.

Taeyeon increasingly don’t believe of what she heard, she was very upset and out of the room.

"What the team A hasn’t come yet?" Bomi asked to Baekhyun.

"Maybe soon they will come ... I think you're going to keep working to King Design, Yoon Bomi," said Baekhyun.

Bomi smiling. "Chairm ... I mean my father had arranged all of this and I can’t refuse him. I’m sorry that your girlfriend…"

Baekhyun smiling. "Congratulations Yoon Bomi, finally you find your father," he cut her talking.

Bomi only give a small nod.

...

Chanyeol, Suho, and three members of team A walking toward the meeting room, they saw Taeyeon were out of the room, looking annoyed.

"Taeyeon!" Suho call her.

Taeyeon ignored and kept walking.

They went into the room. Chanyeol round his eyes when he saw Bomi who was chatting with Baekhyun also there’s a man who sit next to Bomi in that room.

"Oh? You've come ..." said Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, what’s wrong with Taeyeon? And ... why is she here?" Suho asked.

Secretary Jun stood. "Introduce me… I’m Jun Ki Hong, Miss Yoon Bomi secretary, beginning today, the cultural building project to be taken over by miss Yoon replaces miss Kim Taeyeon."

"Mwo?" Suho surprised.

Bomi smiled and bowed to them. "Please help and cooperation for all of you."

Baekhyun give small clapping while smiling at Bomi and Chanyeol saw it, he felt jealous.

After the meeting ...

"Byun Baekhyun-ssi, I hope you're watching  their work in the field well today, I will come to check it out tomorrow," said Bomi. Baekhyun nodded and take members of the team A King Design to exit the room. "Secretary Jun, thank you for your help, you may go, I want to do something first," said Bomi.

"Well okay then miss..."

Bomi alone stepped out of the room, while outside the door she saw Chanyeol waiting alone. "Park Chanyeol? You're not coming together with Suho or Baekhyun?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol approaching Bomi. "You must explain why you can together Baekhyun so close like that ..."

Bomi smiling.

"Are you happy to see me sad because jealous of you two?"

Bomi cheeks blushed with Chanyeol who claimed that he was jealous of Bomi close back together with Baekhyun. "It's only because we are working partner, and Baekhyun and I don’t have a relationship more than partners and friends now, he has Taeyeon, and I’m…" said Bomi then stop and continued again. "You didn’t go with them to see on the field directly?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I want to have lunch with my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Bomi looks confused.

Chanyeol nodded. "You are my girlfriend started yesterday, are you?"

They laughed together.

From a distance Jina see them in disgust. Then Taeyeon standing beside her.

"Look ... you were sidelined by the woman in your own family," said Taeyeon folded her arms across her chest.

Jina turned to her sarcastically. "What are you doing here?"

Jina and Taeyeon even they are cousin but they’re really didn’t get along with each other because of the competition of their parents fight over the DC group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter