chapter 11

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol ran by carrying Bomi with bridal style. He brought  her to the hospital by taxi.

 

If you cover your body with thick darkness

Even deep loneliness can be your friend, even the stars and the moon

Tomorrow will be better

Pray in the mirror

The moonlight is bright in the night sky

I'll tell you my secrets that no one knows

The night dew comes into my eyes

Because words that are hard to say

Keep building up inside

It's alright

Thank you

You did all you could

 

Bomi poem  that she made ringing in her mind when she started her new life alone, living in a small rented house with work hard to pay high school until graduation. Bomi opened her eyes, she saw a white light. Was she dead? She thought.

"Bomi ..." call someone.

Bomi glanced to the right and see Chanyeol who approached her. Thankfully ... Bomi relieved that she wasn’t dead. She got out of bed, she looked around and knew that it was a hospital. She tried to remember what happened.

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi nodded. "Let's go from here," she said.

...

Once out of the hospital ...

Bomi waiting for a taxi outside the hospital with Chanyeol. They both just standing side to side without a word. Then a taxi stop, Bomi the first to enter, followed by Chanyeol.

"DC group building please ..." said Chanyeol that precedes Bomi. he turned toward her. "Better we took my car first and went back to the office together," he said although Bomi not ask him.

"How long I was unconscious?" asked Bomi.

"About two hours ..." said Chanyeol.

"I'm sorry I didn’t return to the meeting."

Chanyeol nodded. "No, you must have had own reasons to go and ..."

"Leader Park ... I mean Park Chanyeol-ssi ..."

"Ne?"

"I want to seriously study about this project and participate in it, please teach me," said Bomi seriously Chanyeol staring her eyes.

...

Within a few days, Chanyeol began to teaching her about the project after they work finished, they both return home late than the other employees. Bomi seriously study all Chanyeol taught to her.

"Why you suddenly want me to teach you all of this?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi who are still learning to draw up plans in the paper not change her gaze.

"If you don’t want to answer nor anything, I just wanted to break the ice between us," said Chanyeol.

"I was a maid daughter who has no father, never see his face and don’t know his existence till now, maybe you surprised to know about it but that work wasn’t dishonorable, I am grateful that even though I was the daughter of a widow who works as a maid at least as long as she lived she gave me enough love ... reached at this stage without her I feel a bit sad but ... I met again with someone who doesn’t know the meaning of compassion, I wanted to show them if I wasn’t a maid anymore, I could become more than a maid daughter do, and not only for that but for my father too who never look for me and my mother, "said Bomi looking Chanyeol seriously.

"I understand how you feel ..." Chanyeol smiling at Bomi. "I'll make sure to help you, we will work together ..."

Within a few days too, Bomi able to present the conclusions which she learned to team A, all members applauded.

"Wow! You are very quick to learn, I'm sure if we all have an idea as Bomi, our project will be successful and the DC group will extend our contract," said Hakyung.

Bomi smiled and bowed to all the members.

When after office hours ...

"Yoon Bomi!" Call Chanyeol when Bomi will enter the elevator.

Bomi turned to him who call her.

"You work very well, I'm proud of you," said Chanyeol.

"This is all because of you, I should thanks to you," said Bomi.

"Are you busy?"

"Why?"

"What if both of us get the dinner first? Just think this is for my students who make me proud," said Chanyeol with joking tone.

Bomi thought for a moment and then smiled. "I think it’s okay, teacher."

They both went to eat together that night.  Chanyeol invited her to eat at a restaurant that is quite luxurious, Bomi initially unwilling but Chanyeol convince Bomi and she finally say yes. Chanyeol and Bomi sitting opposite each other.

"What you want to order?" Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm ... what is recommended here?" Bomi eyes still focused on a menu.

"What if we eating a steak?" Chanyeol asked.

Bomi closed her menu and smiled. "Well that’s a good idea, I think right now I need to eat meat," she said with a little laugh.

This is the first time Chanyeol see her smiled lightly and laugh in front him. He felt that if their relationship is getting better, he felt grateful because not in vain he begged to chief Kim receive Bomi  resume before being accepted, though he was surprised when chief Kim put her in his team.

"Bomi ..."

"Hmm?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter