chapter 21

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi is recovered and able to walk again after a long stay in hospital, she has now returned to live with Chorong in the cafe.

"You really don’t want to live with me?" Chairman Im said when he is in Chorong home/café.

Bomi look towards Chorong then shook her head. "No, I'm better off with Chorong," she said.

"Alright then."

Chanyeol back downstairs after putting the bag belongs to Bomi in her room. Chanyeol greets Chairman Im who about going to go, but Chairman Im ignored him and went straight from there. Chanyeol confused but he keep positive thinking about that, maybe Chairman Im not in good mood because Bomi doesn’t want to live in his house.

"Okay ... you two, I would go shopping with Ilhoon so ... what would you okay here?" Chorong asked.

Bomi and Chanyeol look each other. "Sure," said Bomi while smiling.

After Chorong go, Chanyeol help Bomi to walk towards her room.

"Thank you," said Bomi and she lay down on bed.

Chanyeol smile, somehow his eyes keep fixed on the woman in the photo on Bomi’s table, Chanyeol take it.

"Is she your mother?" he asked.

Bomi nodded.

"She's like you a lot," said Chanyeol.

"You're kidding? When I was a child people never say if I looked like my mother."

"Then you're like your father? Chairman Im ..."

Bomi stopped for a second. "Ah ... molla, why do you ask?"

Chanyeol smiled and sat next to Bomi who still lying. "Are your mother or father ever saying how they met?"

Bomi look Chanyeol with a strange look, and then she thought about the answer to Chanyeol, her mother had never told her how she live before she have her, so she doesn’t know how her biological father and her mother met.

"Chanyeol..."

"Hmm?"

"If I tell you a secret, can you keep the secret save for me?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol surprised. "What is that?"

"Promise to keep it a secret, would you?" Bomi gives her little finger on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol without a doubt crossed both their little finger. Bomi directly take something in a drawer in her bedside, she gave it to Chanyeol, Chanyeol hold it and was surprised when he saw the photo.

"That photo ... Chairman Im who gave it to me, the girl who was there was my mother, and boy beside her was Chairman Im and their friend," said Bomi.

"Chairman Im? your father and your was friend before?"

Bomi didn’t answer, she wanted to be honest with Chanyeol but she was still hesitant. Chanyeol refocus on the photo, it is the same picture as in his father's desk at home, so ... Bomi mother and his father is a friend when they still at school and so Chairman Im?

"Chan-yeol..."

"Hmm?"

"Why do you keep looking at the photo like you shocked?" asked Bomi.

Chanyeol smiling. "Hmm ... so what secret would you tell me?"

Bomi to be honest, she knew if she could trusted him. "I..."

But Chanyeol phone suddenly rang, he want to ignore it, but his cell phone kept ringing. Bomi signaling that Chanyeol should picked up the phone.

Chanyeol got a call from someone when his father fainting at a funeral. Chanyeol was shocked and panicked. The person on the other line gives the address where  his father found.

"Bomi, I have to pick up my father," said Chanyeol.

"Did something happen?" Bomi asked confused.

Chanyeol nodded, he kissed her forehead. "I will be back."

"Yes, just go," said Bomi.

Chanyeol went at the address given by the person who called him. He saw that the area isn’t an area of his mother's funeral, but he was familiar with the area. He stopped at a small clinic in there and find his father.

"Are you Mr. Park Chanyoung’s son?" asked the nurse in the emergency unit room.

Chanyeol nodded. The nurse was ushered into his father's bed, he saw his father lying unconscious weak.

"Mr. Park?"

"Ne?"

"You are required to come to this funeral because Mr. Park Chanyoung stuff still there," said the nurse who gave an address in the paper on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol see the address.

He went to the address given, when it gets there Chanyeol considering he ever came to the funeral area along Bomi, then there was an old man like waiting someone.

"What is you’re his family that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter