Epilogue

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 year later ... in a snowy Christmas Eve ...

Bomi was cooking in the kitchen, she cooked duck spicy sauce. When finished the cooking she pours it  into the plate, when she will bring that plate.

"I'll do it," Chanyeol immediately grabbed the plate and bring it away to the dining table.

Bomi smile, she took off her apron and headed to dining room. There’s Chairman Im, Park Chanyoung, Suho and Chorong. Chanyeol which put the plates were immediately seated in a chair empty, Bomi take place next to him.

"So, when are you getting married?" asked Chairman Im.

Bomi and Chanyeol smiling at each other. But the question was addressed to Suho and Chorong not to them.

“Chorong’s mom want us to get married in the early spring season," said Suho.

"Sorry that you can’t celebrate Christmas Eve together with your parents and ended up here," said Park Chanyoung who drank a glass of water.

"It's okay, we're glad to be here, especially because Suho parents wasn’t in Korea," said Chorong. "We also want to congratulate because the new married couple here decided moved into a new house, this is really a beautiful house.”

They laughed together.

Chanyeol and Bomi clasped hands together.

Yes they both are married early summer this year. In the end, in the name of law, Chanyeol remain still under Park’s family name and Bomi included in the deed of Im Junho family. Although seems complicated, but ultimately they are legal to get married. Now they live in a new home that has been prepared by Chanyeol before they were married.

"I told them to stay at my house but they don’t want to," said Park Chanyoung.

"If they stay in your house, what about me?" Chairman Im wondering who frowned too.

"This is why I decided to build our own home," said Chanyeol see at two old men arguing.

"They're always fought about that," Bomi whispered to Suho and Chorong.

Suho drank a glass of water and like remembering something. "Oh ... I forgot to tell you if Taeyeon and Baekhyun be married earlier this year, but they will get married in America, Taeyeon called me this morning," said Suho.

"That is good news," said Chairman Im.

"So, Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter