chapter 14

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please you first talk," said Bomi.

Chairman Im starting a conversation. "I'm sorry to say, if you are my daughter in front of Yujin and Jina, I say it because it deals with the heirs. Jina isn’t my biological daughter."

Bomi surprised, but she didn’t have time to ask how it could happen, and when did he know it, and was not her business too. "And I wasn’t Chairman daughter too."

Chairman Im nodded. "I know, but I have made a decision, I want to make at least the person I love, feel the love from me and it is you, you are the right person to be the heirs of DC group."

Bomi just silent, conscience she wants to reject because she hasn’t willing anything in this family but logically she think about the people who have been made her hurt during this time.

"And what you want to talk with me?" asked Chairman Im.

"About that ..."

...

When Jina waking from sleep, her head ached, she opened her eyes slowly and saw the room were very unfamiliar, and she slept on the couch. She immediately sat down and looked back at the man who seems to be the kitchen area. She sees herself still wearing a complete outfit that proof that she and the strange man not doing anything, she tried to remember what happened last night, she was drunk from drinking to relieve stress in her mind as a result of things about her family.

"Are you awake?"

Jina turned and saw a tall man's face, she was like trying to recognize the man's face.

"Are you still drunk? Eat and drink to relieve your head," said the man who is none other than Park Chanyeol. He put the tray of food, drinks and medicine on the table in front of sofa.

"Where am I and who are you?" Jina asked.

"I’m Park Chanyeol if you still remember, we are classmates in high school and you were in my house," replied Chanyeol with ease.

"Park Chanyeol?" Jina trying to remember. "Park Chanyeol the smart?"

Chanyeol gave a small nod. "Eat ..." Chanyeol pointed food on the table.

Jina slowly trying to eat and after taking the medication. "How can I be here? After all, you and I are not know and close each other ... and ... you don’t do anything to me, right?"

Chanyeol laugh. "Why would I do something to you? I'm just feel sorry to see a woman drunk and vomiting in front of a nightclub alone."

Jina was embarrassed and about his compassion, it mentioned it, yes, Jina life is very sorry, she is not the biological child of a man she considered a father during this time and she is not the heir of the family. She stood up. "I must go, thank you for your help," said Jina then go from there.

Chanyeol leave.

...

Bomi running behind Chairman Im, all office workers watching them especially watching Bomi. Baekhyun and Taeyeon were also in the office was surprised. A King Design Team has just come in and see a bunch of important people walking toward the elevator DC group building office.

"Hey, isn’t that Yoon Bomi? Why is she there and not with us?" Hakyung asked while pointing Bomi.

Suho look towards the front and rounded his eyes, Chanyeol who had just come given the signal by Suho.

"Hakyung, you try to phone chief Kim, ask about Yoon Bomi status," said Suho.

"Okay..."

Bomi running right behind Chairman Im, she looks very graceful, on the other hand there is Yujin that put a frown, she was there because she doesn’t want people made a gossip about her that she had been kicked out of the DC group. Jina wasn’t present there.

They're all up in a big hall DC group. Chairman Im, Bomi, Yujin, and some important people from groups such as Taeyeon parents standing on stage.

"Good morning everyone, I'm sorry for this sudden meeting, I will announce something today and I hope you will take it very well." Chairman Im turned toward Yoon Bomi, Bomi small nod. "Introduce she is my oldest daughter, Bomi."

Everyone whispered. Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, and Taeyeon immediately shocked and gaping. Yujin just looked weak.

"My age is quite old and I think it should soon have a successor to lead the company that I have managed over the last 10 years. Therefore, I introduce to you that Bomi will succeed me become president."

The atmosphere in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter