chapter 15

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MWO? Welcoming ceremony?" Bomi asked when met Chairman Im in his office.

"Actually, it is the anniversary of the company but it is better if the event  also held the welcoming party for you, what do you think?"

Bomi chuckled. "I think no need to make welcoming ceremony event, they would have thought ..."

"You are my daughter now, Yoon Bomi."

Bomi nodded. "Okay then..."

Chairman Im provide an address and a credit card to Bomi, Bomi initially confused but Chairman explained that in that place, Bomi will receive treatment to attend the party.

...

"Wow! Your father is really remarkable, sends you here only for the preparation of the party?" Chorong amazed when she arrived at the address given by Chairman Im to Bomi.

Bomi take Chorong to accompany her. When entering into the shop, everyone welcomed Yoon Bomi with a friendly when she said Chairman Im Junho sends she there. The employees provide suggestions for a dress that will be used for Bomi and Chorong.

"Bomi ... that dress very pretty!" Chorong said when she saw Bomi touching a black mini dress.

"This? Are you kidding? This is too revealing especially its still winter you know," said Bomi.

"Good choice, miss, this dress just come in to our shop even this dress look old style but it is from the famous designer Christian Dior and just only one," said one employee.

Chorong took the dress and pulled Bomi arm. "She'll try it," said Chorong.

"Chorongah ..."

And finally Bomi still try the mini dress.

...

"Make sure you come to the DC group party," said Chief Kim who distribute invitations to the members of the team A.

Chanyeol see the invitation and thought of Bomi.

"Suho hyung, what this event there will be many women?" Hakyung asked.

Chief Kim hit Hakyung head with paper. "Don’t think about that sort of thing, you have to make sure if there is no consultants from other companies that approached officials person in DC group, right Suho?"

Suho smiling. "No need to be too serious Chief, this is only the anniversary events and a welcoming ceremony for our new family."

"The new family? Ah ... a girl named Yoon Bomi that had joined in this company before?" asked Chief Kim then turned to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol just shut dreamily looking out of the window, he heard everything but his eyes stay focused on things outside the office building, he just keep thinking about Bomi. What is she doing right now when she has found her father.

"Yeah! Chief Kim, Suho hyung just say don’t be too serious, just calm down because Suho hyung remain in our team and Yoon Bomi is the former of our team so it's unlikely she'll throw us away especially she’s the heir of that company," said Hakyung.

...

In the evening, the DC hotel ballroom already crowded by the guests. There already exist Chairman Im, Cha Yujin, and Jina. Similarly, Taeyeon and Suho and their families.

"Where is your special daughter?" Yujin asked the Chairman Im.

"She will come soon," said Chairman Im.

Jina was bored, she was looking for Chanyeol and found his figure, Jina intend to approach Chanyeol  but...

...

"Wow ... this is really a real party, look we have to wear a tux all, so fancy," said Hakyung when entering the ballroom together with Chanyeol.

They both go together because Hakyung vehicle is being used by his family.

Chanyeol saw big family of DC group were assembled at the front table, but he didn’t see Bomi but just  see Jina walking toward him. Then suddenly all people see something towards him, more precisely towards his back. He turned and saw a woman wearing a black mini dress, she is Yoon Bomi and accompanied by a woman that is Chorong wearing a white mini dress.

         

Bomi looks embarrassed and tried to duck and cover her legs that exposed.

"Chanyeol ..." said Jina who touched his arm but Chanyeol instead go step toward Bomi. Jina looked upset and frowning.

Chanyeol hand over his hand to Bomi. She see him standing in front of her with his hand like ask her to walk together. She turned toward Chorong, Chorong nodded while smiling and making Bomi hand accept Chanyeol.

Everyone notices them. Chanyeol walk with her till in front of Chairman Im table. Baekhyun see her from the table beside him, he struck by Bomi beauty, Taeyeon saw it and clasped Baekhyun hands tightly.

Chorong walking alone in the ballroom, she walked toward a long table filled with food.

"What clothes do you wear?! very revealing you know!" Yujin whispered harshly to Bomi.

Bomi tried to cover up her thigh because of shame, Chanyeol off his coat he hadn’t took off before and then put it to Bomi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter