chapter 1

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter, 4 am, Bomi was carrying a lot of groceries from the traditional market, because her mother is still sick, she had to take shopping at the market in the early morning, then making breakfast for a family of Bomi and her mother worked.

"Aigoo ~ why snowing heavy suddenly," said Bomi who looked up to the sky.

Suddenly, the sound of a car horn sounded, someone hugged Bomi and make her get out of the street that almost crash Bomi. Bomi turned and saw a tall man wearing a glasses and thick jacket. The man was immediately removed his hand from Bomi and help take Bomi’s groceries that was scattered on the ground.

"This..." he handed to her.

Bomi still looked at the man's face. "Thank you," said Bomi.

He smiled. "Where is your house? Want me to help you bring it?"

Bomi shook her head. "No, no, I can bring on my own."

The man nodded. Suddenly Bomi alarm clock rang. Bomi recalled if she is late, she should already be at home right now to cooking.

"Hmm ... thank you for your help, I'll see you again!" said Bomi who ran away from that place.

Bomi opened the kitchen door of the luxury house and put groceries on the table. She looked at the clock which showed 4:30 am Bomi immediately remove vegetables and fish and cook for a family breakfast in the house. Bomi finished cooking directly to the laundry room and put all the dirty clothes that last night she had gathered from all the room into the washing machine. After finish her ‘maid’ work, she immediately preparing for going to school.

When finished she sees there is still time before preparing food at the dining table, Bomi went into the maid's room, where she and her mother lived together.

"Mom, I make a fish soup for you, wake up," said Bomi which carries a tray of a bowl of soup and a glass of hot tea.

Bomi mother woke up. "Aigoo ~ why you don’t wake me, you shop and cook again?" asked her mother.

"You have to rest," said Bomi who then looked at her watch. "I have to go  mom, I had to wash and clean all room, so mothers don’t have to do anything, just rest and wait me. See you later," said Bomi kissing her mother forehead and grabbed her school bag.

Bomi walked out of the kitchen door, but ...

"Yoon Bomi!" shouted someone.

Bomi know whose voice it, Im Jina, the daughter of a wealthy family where she and her mother worked. Bomi stopped and walked into the dining room. Shee saw Jina who was breakfast with her parents.

"Ne?"

"Have you done working on my school assignment?" Jina asked.

Jina's father, Chairman Im shaking his head. "Jinaya, until when are you going to ask Bomi to do your schoolwork? Yoon Bomi, next time don’t have to, she can do by herself ..."

Jina glanced at her father with a look of dislike.

"Wae yeobo? Jina and Bomi are classmate and Bomi is maid in this house, of course she had to do it all," said Chairman Im wife, Cha Yujin.

Bomi just looked down and gave the task book to Jina. "It’s okay president, after all, is just a regular task," said Bomi.

Bomi since lived in the house was always treated badly by Jina and her mother. Bomi but very grateful to the Jina's father, chairman Im Junho which allowed her to attend a good school the same as Jina. However, Jina keep ask Bomi to continue to work on all her school assignments , Bomi who can’t resist was forced to do it all.

"Oh yes! Remember! Don’t let anyone see you out of this house!" Jina said.

Bomi nod after it went from there. Bomi is the first to arrive in class. Bomi feel sleepy because only slept for three hours. She laid her head on the table, but suddenly she remembered the man who helped her this mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter