chapter 13

Transatlanticism / ( Snow Falling To You )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chairman Im bring Bomi to his house, they don’t know if Jina still following behind them.

Arriving at the Chairman Im family home. Bomi ignore to enter because she really doesn’t want to meet Cha Yujin, the person who kicked her out before and lie to Chairman Im, but Chairman Im forced her to follow him entering the house.

Krietttt ...

"Jina, is that you?" Yujin stepped toward the door and was surprised to see the woman who was behind her husband. Her eyes were immediately rounded. "Yeobo ..."

Bomi looked Yujin with a view hatred.

"Yujin, thank God you're home, do you remember? She was Yoon Miran daughter."

Yujin boldly looked at Bomi. "What's she doing here?"

"What Jina at home? I want to say something to you two," said Chairman Im.

Yujin feeling become unwell, she shakes her head. "No ... there's nothing to talk about," she close her ears and stepped back.

Chairman Im hold Bomi's hand to get into the living room. Yujin tried to stop them but Chairman Im insisted.

"If you continue to resist us, I will say it here and to the point," said Chairman Im. "Yoon Bomi, she was  my daughter and will become the main heir of the DC group."

Bomi surprised so did Cha Yoo Jin. Jina heard everything instantly appear in the house.

"No! I'm against it!" she said.

"Yes! Jina who should replace you become heir for the company." Yujin embracing her daughter shoulder.

Chairman Im shook his head. "Jina, listen to me, Bomi is your sister, she was the rightful heir to everything, I'm sorry that wasn’t honest about Bomi and her mother during this time."

"Chairman Im ..." Bomi looks surprised at all, because she knows from her own if Chairman Im said that if he just godfather for her.

Jina eyes reddened, she looked at Bomi with hatred. "She is not your daughter! She is only a maid daughter!!! I heard everything dad!" Jina snapped and pointed Bomi with her index finger.

Bomi feel confused and surprised directly ran away from that house. Chairman Im wanted to chase her but Yujin hold him.

"Junho oppa! Please! We were the legitimate family!" Yujin said hysterically.

Jina pursuit of Bomi.

She found Bomi running on large areas of the home, then pull Bomi’s arm by force.

"You! You're not my father's daughter! I hear all the talk you two before!" Jina said.

Bomi trembling because of that but then remember what Jina has been done to her when she was working at her home and remember if Taeyeon ruling on the DC group and make an hard time for her. Given all that makes Bomi has plans to make her life changed in front of people who have been hurt to her, thanks to Chairman Im that provides an opportunity for this to her, Bomi eyes reddened, she want to cry but suddenly she smirking. "What you hear is just plan of your father ... we know you listen to us, your father doesn’t want to hurt you before tell your mother, Chairman Im ... he is my biological father! I am your older sister and I’m the legitimate heir of all that! DC group is mine!" Bomi snapped and releasing Jina grip with rough and went from the presence of Jina.

Jina couldn’t believe what was said by Bomi, she did not believe if Bomi is her sister, she returned home with a limp in the cold winter.

At home, she heard her father and mother arguing in the office of her father.

"Is she really your daughter ?! you've been lying to me all this time?! It turns out I was right, my feeling all this time was right  ... after she's dead, you're constantly mourning and called Miran in your dreams an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter