Chapter2 - In the Dark

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

03:33

 

In the dark

 

The hotel room was dark. So dark that he didn't even see his own hands in front of his face. He could only hear his breathing.

A sudden nightmare has woken Do Kyungsoo up, and he didn't feel really well right now.

 

He got up and tried to reach for his slippers. When he wore them, he tried to find the door.

 

"BAAOWWWW"

 

"OMMAAA"

 

The lights were , only for him to find Chanyeol's laughing jerk face in front of him, bursting from laughter as if was the funniest joke ever.

 

"You think that's funny?"

 

"Uri D.O.. Chincha kslalanskakznzlanz kkkkkk"

 

D.O hit him hard, but Chanyeol didn't even notice.

 

"Get out"

 

When Chan left the room, followed  by the sound of the door D.O slammed after him, he went to the mirror.

 

That idiot. What does he know of life.

 

It was D.O's fourth day in that hotel now and he wished he never came here. It was always the same. Long concerts, going back to the hotel, long concerts and back to his dark room. Kyungsoo really hated darkness... When he was alone. It was time they go back to the dorm in Korea.

 

Before his roommate was Kai. But things changed a while ago. His new roommate was Chen now.

Chen was good to be with. He never nagged, never asked too much questions, unlike Kai. D.O missed Kai's company, but maybe it was the best this way. Chen was loud sometimes, but D.O didn't come often to his room anyways. He was a busy person. Not free for games, laughter and being unserious, unlike the other members. The immature ones.

 

Suddenly.. He felt so empty. Not a normal emptiness. Not hunger. Not even sadness. He was no one, nothing. His purpose.. What was it?

 

His dream was weird. Snow, snow .. And more snow. He was alone on the cold wet snow, grabbing it with his hands. The snow kept him warm, until he realized this wasn't warmth. He was slowly freezing. He was so hot, but so cold. His hands were burning from the cold snow, but he won't let it go. Lying like this for a long time, he soon began to lose his senses. He wanted to get up and get to that silhouette. The silhouette not so far away. About to stand, he felt it. The feeling of nothing. The sudden realization that was not even a feeling. His legs did not respond to his commands. He has lost them! They were still there, attached to his body! But they have frozen deep into the unmerciful snow.

 

And that person just stood there.

 

D.O moved his legs a bit and covered himself with the blanket, from the sudden cold. What if he fell asleep again but this time he didn't wake up? No.. That's impossible. It was only a dream.

 

And that person just stood there..

 

While he was dying, and then she came closer and closer. And with each step she took, his legs were melting more and more. The feeling of nothing was turning into pain and the pain into nothing. This had to end! He had to put an end, so he started to desperately dig in the snow with his own hands. He dug and dug until his hands bleeded.

 

And that person kept on getting closer.

 

"KYUNGSOO-YA" Chanyeol was behind the door.

 

"Mwo?" D.O screamed underneath the blankets.

 

"Come for a moment, I need some help"

 

"Is this another trick? If it is, you're dead, I swear!"

 

Chanyeol's tone sounded serious.

 

"Sehun is not here. I searched everywhere."

 

D.O laughed and opened the door.

 

"Ya if you th

Please log in to read the full chapter