Chapter17 (part1) - Chanyeol

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

01:34pm

 

Chanyeol

 

"Ah Ellie ssi, annyeonghaseyo" the person in front of me bowed, to which I replied with a bow and a smile.

 

"We will see each other again, Ellie ssi, thank you for accepting our offer."Mr Kim Minyoung got up from his black leather chair and gave me a hand, which I shook bowingly "Our Kim manager will lead you to the kids. Exo are not really a big trouble.. Well, compared to Shinee those boys are quiet. Try to know them well and befriend them "

 

I bowed to SM's CEO again and left the office.

 

"Is it your first time entering the company?" The person named Kim manager asked.

 

"Em.. Yeah" I wonder, have I come here before?

 

As a new Ellie, never.

 

"Can I first see the people I'll manage?" I asked "I didn't really spend time home"

 

It was shameful, but it totally flew from my mind. It's true I have woken up early, but I had to hand my papers, go back and forth to the bank, I had to see all the possible places in the agency, I met some of the idols, no one said they're Exo.. I had to meet the CEO, and receive some instructions.

 

"Ah.. Exo exo.. Everyone knows Exo. As you may know, they are our primary source of profits right now"

 

"Ah" I tried to hide my nervousness behind a fake smile of politeness. The fact that no, I don't know Exo, I didn't see a reason I should embarrass myself more.

 

"Ah! The scandal of Yixing, you don't have to worry about it. Just focus on the other members, their schedules, transportation, food, it's all a part of your job"

 

"Aaah" I nodded, tripping behind the manager.

 

"Besides, how old are you?" The manager suddenly stopped.

 

"I'm 21"

 

"Ah.. So call me oppa. Let's not cut the honorifics.. For now" he stated to which I only replied with one furtive "nae.. Kim oppa .. Sunbaennim"

 

"The kids are all older than you" he continued "it's weird how you have experience at this age. Most managers are in their thrities here"

 

What should I answer? I only smiled and we continued walking.

 

"Since you may not know the members well, I'll briefly give you some tips to deal with them, so you won't be surprised when you meet them"

 

"Gamsahabnida" I bowed as we reached the elevator.

 

"I'll start with EXO k" we stepped inside and the manager pressed one of the keys "I don't imagine you may have any problems with Suho. This kid is quiet and obedient. He will listen to you even more since you're a woman.. He's really respectful. Try to stop the others from continuously asking him for money, he has rights for his own money, but he's too nice, he spends for everyone"

 

"Ah.. Nae"

 

"As for Chanyeol, he's a shy boy.. Well not around me but, you will notice he'll be shy around you.. At first. So you have to get closer to him, just compliment him a lot, like his music and laugh when he says something funny.. Talking a lot will help too, since he likes to talk.. It will break the ice if any, but usually people don't feel awkward around him.. When he wants to go to his father's cafe make sure his schedule is empty, since he spends hours there"

 

I nodded.

 

"As for Baekhyun.."

 

"Who?" My heart stopped.

 

"Baekhyunie.." The manager repeated "please wear proper clothes in front of him.. Well, always wear proper clothes, but for him even proper clothes don't work, that little ert. Just make sure he always looks at your face and not.. Anywhere else."

 

Ah, I bet that's not the Baekhyun I know then. My heart came back to normal. Well, not normal at all, it was beating like disco but at least it didn't jump like just now.

 

"Kyungsoo will seem creepy at first, he's a calm boy"

 

BOOOOOOM, I put my hand on my chest and breathed deeply.

 

"But you will figure out he is actually a sweetheart. Never annoys you, never makes trouble.. Unlike Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol.. Those three chincha.. They can plan anything. So make sure you never lose them out of sight. You don't have to worry about D.O.. Or Xiumin. Those are completely harmless, but you will be more convinced when you get to know them"

 

The elevator stopped, the doors slid and we stepped forward in the practice rooms floor.

 

"Sehun can be a devil too. He will act nice, or just ignore you, it really depends on his mood."

 

I stared at the manager unbelievably, not even realizing I stopped walking. He made few steps until he noticed I'm behind him.

 

"Something wrong?"

 

"Ani.. " I tried to calm down "but Sehun has travelled now, right?"

 

Is he the same Sehun I know?

 

"Ah yeah.. He's currently in Japan for two weeks"

 

My knees felt extremely weak.. I'll work with..

 

"Sehun is my childhood friend" my stupid smile couldn't be hidden, unfortunately. The manager smiled too, amazingly.

 

"That's good then, it'll be easier if you're friends. Because all I get from him is coldness, ignorance, and a resting face."

<
Please log in to read the full chapter