Chapter26 - Jealousy

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

12:58

 

Jealousy

 

The kimbap he ate in the convenience store was always yummy. Unfortunately he couldn't buy it today, because of the manager, who decided he had to stay in the dorm. The month was almost over now .. But D.O felt like even after the month passes, he still won't get out of here.

 

"Hyung, today is Lay hyung's trial.. Are you coming?"

 

D.O made a grimace.

 

"I can't really come"

 

"Ah.." Sehun clicked "right, you're grounded, I forgot.. Mian"

 

"Tell me what happens"

 

"Yes.. Sure" Sehun took his jacket, but then just left it back. It was a pretty warm day, as what D.O could notice from the windows. He decided to go the balcony.

 

He played some music and looked at the crowded city.

 

He took his phone and typed a quick message.

 

- Come get your jacket. I'm not going to keep it here forever.-

 

D.O's feelings right now... Were messed up. He didn't know where the picture was. The picture he took from Ellie's room long ago. He needed to hide it.. But someone here took it, he was sure. He just wanted to find out who. Because whoever did, knew about Kai and Ellie.. And besides of Sehun, no one else have ever known about them.

 

"Except me.." He murmured his thoughts out loud.

 

"What are you talking alone?" Chanyeol came to the balcony.

 

"I'm singing along" D.O smiled

 

"Are you OK?" Chanyeol asked him seriously for the first time.

 

"Well.. You can say so"

 

"Ahhhhh today is such a nice day.. I wish it wasn't so heavy though.. I feel I'm going to vomit"

 

D.O looked at him with a bit of concern .. It was actually the first time he saw Chanyeol this serious.

 

"Why would you vomit? Keep yourself together"

 

"Hyung's trial.. He's not guilty.. But I'm not the law. So I can't do anything about it"

 

"You can't save everyone.. Just save yourself. Ah.. I wanted to talk to you about something" D.O just remembered he needed to deal Chan about it. It was weird how he treated Ellie and D.O wished this stopped.. At least that's what he could do for her.

 

"Why were you so rude to our manager? Have some manners"

 

Chanyeol laughed.

 

"Ayyy .. Kyungsoo-ya, don't you recognize when a person is kidding around? She just doesn't recognize a joke from an insult"

 

"Chincha... Ya. Do I have to raise you all over again? Just behave, you punk"

 

Chanyeol laughed even more

 

"Aiiiigo.. Who's talking to who.. We should just make this girl more humorous.. But isn't she too young for a manager, this Ellie ssi?"

 

She is too young for a CEO position too.. But Ellie is just .. She's born to be on top. So she doesn't deserve to be with a jerk like..

 

"Connections just solve all your problems.. Didn't you use this weapon as well? To enter SM?"

 

"Aish, stop kidding around like that! I'm the real talent, you know?"

 

"What are you two discussing?" Baekhyun joined them both on the balcony.

 

"Ya.. Just give us some chairs or something to sit" D.O ordered.

 

"Am I a barman or what?" Baekhyun protested but still took the two chairs in the corner. D.O sat down and crossed his legs, enjoying the warmness of the air.

 

"We were talking about Ellie." He said and immediately noticed the looks Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged. "What?! Is there something I don't know ?"

 

"Not as far as I know" Baekhyun shook his head "I think Ellie ssi is cute.. What?! Are you jealous?"

 

Maybe it was his face. What kind of expression did he just do? D.O tried to look like he couldn't care less. He tried to hide the emotions drawn on his face.

 

"Jealous of what? You're not even dating"

 

"What if we are? You'll be jealous?"

 

Ahhhhhhhh seriously! Caught in the trap. How could this person always turn such small things into mazes no one could escape from?

 

"Hey. Instead of blabbering nonsense again. Why don't you two just go and prepare for the trial? Or you're not going?"

 

Baekhyun frowned his eyebrows.

 

"It's today?"

 

"Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeo

Please log in to read the full chapter