Chapter13 - Childhood "Friends"

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

20:26

 

Childhood "friends"

 

"Should we go home now"

 

Sehun removed his hand from my shoulder and gave me a cute look of disagreement.

 

"Let's stay more.. You said this is my time for a walk"

 

The night was quite long. I didn't imagine a person's feelings could change that easily. Being with Sehun was still not bad, but to imagine he lied to me telling me I didn't date before the accident, that felt bitter.

 

"Omo omo.. Look at how big this friend is"

 

I instantly laughed. Rather than looking at the big shark Sehun was showing me, I only recognized him. He was smiling like a kid, and placing his hands on the glass.

 

"Hey but of all places, why aquarium?"

 

Shaun stuck his face on the glass, expecting to hear something, and he threw me a playful smile.

 

"Isn't it my day today? You promised"

 

I looked around me. We were literally in a box of water. It was a large blue paradise, a little piece of the ocean.

 

"Oppa, isn't it weird"

 

"What?"

 

I looked around once again.

 

"There's no one around..is this place supposed to be this empty?"

 

Sehun left the sharks and took my hand, from which my heart decided to act like a complete jerk. It was a total mess. Heart vs brain war.

 

"That's probably because I took the place for today"

 

I stared up at his face, and swallowed.

 

"It's.. Just.. The two of us here?"

 

"Mm" he nodded as if this was the most natural thing that could ever happen.

 

My eyes went down to our hands, when I heard his laughter and moved them back to his flawless face.

 

He led me to a breathtaking jellyfish tunnel, where thousands of swimming jellyfish threw their dash in the dark tunnel, giving it a pink tint. They were moving so smoothly, it was impossible not to fall in their beauty.

 

For a moment I have forgotten to breathe, when I felt my hand in Sehun's hand, and I was forced to move my eyes up to his face.

 

He was watching me rather than the jellyfish.

 

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, and all I could do was nod, not able to move my eyes from his lips.

 

I wanted him to kiss me, I realized this was what I was waiting for all night. He gazed at the jellyfish, it only made me focus on his face more. My inner self told me I'm the dumbest idiot to still believe I can have feelings for the person who, unexplainably why, didn't tell me I loved someone before. Why he lied and why he never mentioned it before, all this flew from my mind, and was replaced by his eyes, deeper than an abyss. His lips looked pink from the weak light the jellyfish threw on the place.

 

Was it possible to still have feelings for him..

 

Maybe he didn't know about your love life, you stupid.. But maybe he did and he didn't tell me, so just ask him! Ask him why he didn't tell you about it.

 

What if I don't like the answer?

 

Then live like an idiot all your life. Do you want to be fooled all your life?

 

My mind said no, the person next to me turned that no to a yes in a second. If I'm fooled by him..

 

He moved his eyes towards me, electrifying me from the sudden eye contact that lasted less than a second, turning my heart to confetti.

 

Omg.. He wouldn't have known I've looked for so long, would he? I bit my lip, trying to swallow the beats of my heart. My knees felt weak as if they were made of rubber. The touch of his hand made me feel hot, despite the coolness of the place. I could feel his eyes fixed on me and I begged he stops looking.

 

I tried to focus on the water in front of me.. Count the jellyfish or anything, when his hand rubbed against my chin, as he raised my chin, forcing me to meet his eyes.

 

"You're beautiful"

 

He came closer, and I could see every single inch of his face. It was only his face I could see. Just me and

Please log in to read the full chapter