Chapter9 - Deja Vu

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

13:12

 

Deja vu

 

"Wait.. So... You can't remember anything? Even how to answer a phone call?"

 

I nodded, and Baekhyun almost spat his ice cream.

 

"Chincha? So you're like.. In .. Jwoseon era right now? Ya! That hurt!"

 

"A person can certainly forget" Sehun smiled like a winner after the strong hit he gave to Baekhyun "never mind.. I'll teach you how to use it again"

 

I nodded again. That's what I was good at, nodding. When Sehun first tried to call me, just a few hours after Baekhyun gave me that phone, I couldn't do anything. How was this thing used anyways? It seemed so easy but then I couldn't do anything.

 

"Ahh.. I'm still shocked" Baekhyun slipped his slippers from his feet and lay on the couch. "You even drove a spacecraft before.. You can't do it now?"

 

"I did??"

 

Sehun's slap this time was harder, it made Baekhyun fall on the floor, but he didn't seem offended.

 

"I told you to stop lying" he said and sat on his seat.

 

"When I was a kid I couldn't use a phone too" Baekhyun continued "maybe you have returned to your childhood days.. Can you remember Sehun's face as a kid? He was ugly, wasn't he?"

 

"She said she can't"

 

I shook my head. Being with Baekhyun was fascinating. He never stopped talking. I kind of preferred being with Sehun, but in the same time.. I didn't want to stay with him alone.

 

"I wonder how did she even date you.. How did you date this .. Thing?"

 

"I.."

 

"What do you mean? We were more than a normal couple."

 

"Why did we break up?" I asked.

 

A long silence followed.

 

"Daeeebak, finally something shut his mouth" Sehun's satisfied face was priceless.

 

Baekhyun's poker face was priceless as well. He blinked staring at me and then gave up and took a spoon of ice cream.

 

"You're really rude, really" he said with full mouth.

 

"I was just asking"

 

Home was better than I have imagined it after all. I had a lot more freedom than I had in the hospital. Dad was rarely here, he was always busy. I only had the maids. But they always had work too. Sehun came for a visit after he came back from Japan.

 

My record: 133 steps in a day, which was great for a week period of time. The doctor told me I will be able to walk for short distances in a several weeks. And I couldn't wait for that. Sehun said that after I learn to walk for long distances, we can go for a walk outside.

 

"Hey but.. When does your dad get from work? He still works that much?"

 

"Did he work a lot before?"

 

Baekhyun seemed to know a lot of me. After all, he was my ex.. I couldn't really comprehend this fact yet, but I was slowly beginning to accept that he knew me way better than I knew myself.

 

"He barely comes.. Only for dinner"

 

"That's totally your dad" Sehun proclaimed.

 

"Should we go now?" Baekhyun shot Sehun with a death glare.

 

"Ell

Please log in to read the full chapter