Chapter17 (part2) - Chanyeol

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Just call me D.O"

 

Do Kyungsoo. I would stare more if he didn't lower his gaze.

 

"Baekhyun, Junmyeon ssi .. Can we.. For a minute?"

 

I led them both outside the practice room, leaving the others alone with their surprise.

 

"This is a surprise!" Baekhyun immediately began "you keep silent like this all the time.. But inside your head only god knows what plans are storming around"

 

"Ah cham, I didn't even know I'd work here.. If I did I would tell you"

 

"You don't expect me to believe you, do you?" Baekhyun added in a doubting tone. "Well nothing can be done.. We will have to be coworkers now, manager-nim"

 

"Is that bad?"

 

Baekhyun smiled shamelessly.

 

"Well...you know, you may not remember but I remember well that you're my ex.. Don't you think it would be awkward for me?"

 

Ah.. I really didn't think of it.

 

"You two... What?" Junmyeon stared at me and back at Baekhyun, expecting someone to yell that's a joke or CCTV.

 

"Ah chincha..." For the first time Baekhyun seemed a bit.. Annoyed? "Can we not spread this? It's over, let's not open locked doors.. I swallowed the keys"

 

"Well I don't actually remember those days anyways.. So of course I won't talk about it." I avoided looking at the candy I used to date in my previous life.. But the kiss on my cheek burned, the kiss he gave me.

 

Shut up, Ellie, this is not the time to feel this kind of.. Embarrassment.

 

"I will ask you both a favor" I coughed.

 

Baekhyun cutely bit his lip in expectation.

 

"Anything, Ellie ssi" Junmyeon seemed surprised.. Or just shocked.

 

"You both know I have lost my memory"

 

Suho nodded. Baekhyun crossed his hands on his chest.

 

"Geureso?"

 

"Can you please keep it a secret?"

 

The CEO knew it already, but the thing I wanted the most in my new work was a clean start. If someone knew I had lost my memory and suffered coma for over 10 months, they would treat me in a different way.. And I don't want this to happen. I want to be normal. Maybe I wasn't in my previous life, but until I remember, it would be better to live peacefully.. As much as I could.

 

"Sure... Manager-nim" Suho smiled.

 

Baekhyun winked

 

"Don't worry about it" he wrinkled his nose and smiled innocently. His face - total ice cream.

 

One thing that made me breathe in relief.

 

"So let's go back now.. We have rehearsal.. You have my number already" Baekhyun smirked and headed to the room.

 

"Let's go" I urged Suho to follow me.

 

The rehearsal room was so loud because of the music. The boys were dancing passionately, so I sat in the corner, calmly copying their numbers into my phone. The last message of Sehun.. I read it again..

 

Namsan tower.

 

If he knew I was working here now, would he stop? Should I just fire myself? Or quit? Or should I just like him secretly? The way he locked his lips on my forehead, the way he hugs, the way he makes my heart silent like the night, then booming like a bomb... I don't think I can forget any of those easily, nor can I give him up that carelessly.

 

No dating in the agency!!!

 

I lift my head off the phone and stared at Baekhyun .. He was dancing pretty well. Who was I even trying to fool when all I was thinking about was Sehun while pretending to watch them dance?

 

"Ellie-yaaa"

 

"Hm?"

 

The music has stopped, I discovered. Baekhyun's face was inches away from mine, he was squatting right next to me.

 

"What is it?"

 

"Are you OK? You just froze..."

 

Running my hand through my hair, I tried to remember.

 

"Mm.. I'm totally fine.. I was just thinking."

 

"Anyway we ordered food, so come eat. And I think you got our schedule. We have a shoot but our. ."

 

"Yeah I know it was canceled" I continued his sentence and got up "I'll be right back"

 

Leaving him behind me, I escaped the practice room. It felt so narrow, hard to breathe in. Leaning on the outside wall, away from all the people in the room, I just looked at nothing.

 

What were my thoughts right now? What was I doing here? No answer would come. It suddenly doesn't make sense.

 

Who am I?

 

"Ellie manager"

 

"Ash you shocked me.." I jumped, instantly put a hand on my chest and sighed.

 

"Sorry if I did.. But I really don't want to eat with the others.. I want to go to a restaurant."

 

What was his name again? His curls and curled up lips wouldn't help remember his name.

 

"OK go then" I nodded, but he didn't leave.

 

"Would you like me to do something for you?"

 

"I want to go to a restoraunt.." He said expectingly.

 

"Mm.." I was confused for a moment, and then the bulb has finally lit itself." Ah.. You need a drive?"

 

The guy nodded.

 

"Hmmm.. OK.. Let's ask if the others want to join"

 

The guy took the lead and I followed him back to the room.

Please log in to read the full chapter