Chapter16 - Drown

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

11:22

 

Drown

 

Jongdae's ringtone wouldn't stop playing. After ten minutes of patience, D.O lost it and got up. He jumped out of bed and fetched his T-shirt, put it on and went to Chen's bed. His phone was right there, on the bed. But Jongdae was missing to answer it. D.O stepped forward and took the phone. It was a weird number ..He looked left and right as if someone was spying on him, and slid his finger through the screen to answer the call.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" His sleepy voice filled the air of the room.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung?"

 

"Sehun?" D.O frowned and sat on the bed "what is it?"

 

"Ahhh chincha.. Hyung I forgot my phone on the bed. I remembered just now. No one answers my calls, I'll go crazy. My flight is after an hour.. Can you bring it to me?"

 

D.O scratched his forehead and left his hand on his eyes.

 

"Just wait there. I'm coming"

 

"Hyung you're jjang. I'll repay you later"

 

D.O smiled.

 

"Hang up"

 

He threw Chen's phone on his bed and went to the wardrobe, picked the blackest clothes he found and a black cap, left them on his bed and got out of the room, closing the door behind him. In the corridor he almost bumped into Chen.

 

"Ya" D.O hit him "why aren't you answering your phone?"

 

Chen has wrapped a towel around his waist, his revealed upper body showed his well formed abs, his wide chest, and masculine biceps. His hair was wet, falling on his eyes, which in turn stared at D.O really surprised.

 

"It was ringing?" He asked cheerfully, the corner of his mouth curling into an innocent smile, he rubbed his hand where D.O hit him  "I was showering. Mian"

 

"Where is CAP manager?"

 

CAP manager was supposed to be with them today, but seems like he wasn't in the dorm.

 

"Hyung is dealing with Lay" Chen thoughtfully replied. "Why?"

 

"Ani, it's just that our maknae forgot his phone here. How am I supposed to get it to him? The fans will eat me alive"

 

Chen sighed.

 

"This scandal chincha." He entered his room followed by D.O. There he took his laptop from under the bed and opened it. D.O held the clothes he chose earlier and started changing.

 

"Omo.. It's bad." Chen scrolled through Exo scandal's pages. "If they knew it's not actually drugs, but murder, Lay would be maybe dead by now.. Killed by a sasaeng or something. You know sasaengs."

 

Chen stretched his neck and continued scrolling.

 

"Ashhh" he began to read" .. I always knew Lay would be like this, he looks drugged all the time.. What would you expect from a Ching chong? .. After Kris, Tao and Lu left I don't expect he will be different, but he's even worse... Kpop means Koreans not Chinese, exo is 8.." Chen took a deep breath and the words barely escaped his mouth "he should have died and Kai should have lived.. Isn't this too harsh.. Aren't fans too harsh?"

 

"Just stop reading comments" D.O pulled his black sweater and went to the toilet. He washed his face and teeth, shaved a bit and knocked on Suho's door.

 

"Come in"

 

D.O opened the door and sighed.

 

"Ya.. How can you live here?"

 

"Ah D.O-ya, annyeong"

 

D.O entered the room, and tried to not step into the piles of clothes thrown on floor, covering it like a carpet. He wasn't sure what was used and what not. There was socks, underwear, shirts, pants, hoodies, pairs of shoes thrown just anywhere. Suho's bed was decorated with a plate of something that looked like chilly ramen, another plate of something unknown was left on the floor next to the bed, rotting, waiting to be taken out of there. The room smelled like "I wanna get out of here".

 

Suho was on his desk, staring at a drama.

 

"Don't we have to practice today? For the near concert?"

 

Suho shook his head.

 

"We will practice at 2pm today, when the managers are back to take us to SM. We absolutely can't go alone. Fans will kill us, reporters will do worse."

 

"Where the hell is his phone" D.O murmured and tripped in a hidden hard object under one of Suho's clothes. He removed the cloth and cursed."aishhhh why the hell is this here"

 

He lifted Suho's weights and put them aside, reaching Sehun's bed.

 

The phone was under his blanket. D.O took it and left the room, closing the door.

 

He left the dorm and regretted it!

 

"D.O OPPA"

 

"D.O ssi, is it true that Yixing has been under drugs for over a year now?"

 

"Oppa what is going on with Lay?"

 

D.O closed the window of his car and tried not to push anyone standing on his way. He removed the mask from his face and stared at the phone that just rang next to his.

 

"Hyung, this is D.O. Sehun forgot his phone. He's at the airport now"

 

"Ya! Where are you?"

 

"I'm in front of the dorm, trying to deal with the crazy fans."

 

"You must be crazy!" Chanyeol shouted to which D.O had to hold the phone away from his ear. "Where are you going? You have to be here when Kim manager comes"

 

"I will be" Kyungsoo hung up before Chanyeol starts lecturing him again. His eyes widened from the sudden name in the logs list.

 

Ellie ...

 

He hesitated a bit, ignoring the chaos outside. People were all around his car, knocking on his windows and screaming.

 

Finally, he took the desicion to open the message, sent two hours ago.

 

- Hey sleepyhead, wake up kkk I couldn't say bye after all. After two weeks, at 20:00 exactly, wait me on the top of Namsan tower. Don't forget!-

 

"Sleepyhead?? He calls her? Ah cham"

 

Namsan, Sehun, and Ellie. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter