Chapter3 - What were You to Me?

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

12:21

 

What were you to me

 

I opened my eyes and saw his face in front of me. When did he come. He smiled at me and I think I smiled back too.

 

It was a long night yesterday. I wanted to know a lot, but Sehun told me I have to get some rest.

 

"I'm not sleepy" I said "I want to know"

 

He loosened the warm hug, and stared at my eyes for too long. His eyes... Two deep lakes, I did not understand them. They looked as if he can be colder than ice, but to me, he was warmer that fire. And when I least imagined it, he took my face in his hands and started to wipe my tears with his thumbs. 

 

"You shouldn't cry" he said "Ellie-ya"

 

I felt his fingertips on my chin and he raised my face up to his. 

 

"Sehun called me"

 

The guy in front of me looked.. Sweet? He looked sweet and really pretty. Were all people pretty around me or something wrong happened with my head? I don't know. The vibe I felt when Sehun was here.. It wasn't there now. Sehun was.. But I was thinking of Sehun again, here I go. 

 

"I saw Sehun yesterday"

 

The guy was sitting next to my bed. Wearing a black sweater and tight jeans. His hair was ... Pink. Pink and blond which made him look like a strawberry. 

 

"I know what happened to you, so I'll be careful" he said.

 

"Thank you" I answered, still expecting him to say his name. But instead he came close and kissed me on my cheek. I instantly touched it after that kiss. I felt my cheek was burning.

 

"Right now what did you..."

 

"Ya, you shocked her" 

 

My whole face was burning now, especially after I saw Sehun coming in, pushing a tray with food.

 

"Ani. I thought.. She will remember." 

 

"Ellie, annyeong !" Sehun made me lift my hand from my cheek to my forehead, burning more and more from last night's memory.

 

"Ellie-ya" the cute guy said "I won't tell you my name. I'll wait for you patiently."

 

Sehun put the tray in front of me and helped me sit.

 

"You should eat something. You have been sleeping for so long."

 

"Were you here all the time?"

 

Sehun smiled, but the cute guy answered instead of him.

 

"She's changed really.. What's wrong with her? So polite" 

 

I didn't know.. Should I smile or what..

 

"Here. Take some rice" Sehun took some rice with the chopsticks, and fed me, to which the cute guy only nodded.

 

"I've been here since 11:00am and you're such a sleepyhead. How can a person sleep this much" he patted on my head, making me feel like a puppy.

 

"Uri Ellie was tired yesterday. I felt it in her voice." Sehun took a spoon of soup and blew on it.

 

"Hyung you should probably go. You'll be late for rehearsal." 

 

The cute guy made a grimace that almost made me spill the soup. Ottokae .. His face looked so funny.

 

"She doesn't remember you anyways" Sehun added, giving me another spoon of

Please log in to read the full chapter