Chapter6 - Sleep

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

03:34

 

Sleep

 

The corridor was long. His first memory of a hospital was when he was 5. He was seriously sick, but he didn't want to admit he was, because being away from his mother would be worse than hell. But the doctors put him away in a room. He had to stay in that glass room for a year. For him it was a year, even tho his mom insisted it was only 2 months.

 

This hospital was better looking than the one he had to spend two months of his life in. It was big and it smelled good. Before opening the door, D.O hesitated.

 

When he was little he was injected a lot. He hated this. The smell of medicine and the feel of the injection entering your body. That little prick in your flesh, and the cold hands of the nurse. Why were nurses hands cold? Like angels of death.

 

Do Kyungsoo entered the dimly lit room.

 

The window was open, so the room was cold. The TV was on and a drama was playing. D.O first headed to the window and closed it tight, then he hesitantly approached the bed. The remote control lay on the table next to the bed. Avoiding the person lying in that bed, Kyungsoo grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV. Then he put the roses he held on the table.

 

"Annyeong"

 

She was sleeping. D.O fixed the blankets that covered her, and noticed her forehead was covered with sweat.

 

"Long time no see..." He wanted to say her name, but his lips refused to release a sound.

 

His last visit was 4 months ago. In the same room at the same time. The window was closed then tho. And she wasn't sweaty. And the TV was off. D.O didn't know why he stopped visiting. Maybe it was because the case was closed already. Ellie would never wake up, after all she has been sleeping for too much now.

 

But she did wake up.

 

A hair strand was falling right on her eye, but D.O didn't remove it.

 

What did you do?

 

He took two back steps and heavily sat on the black couch next to her bed. The

Please log in to read the full chapter