Chapter5 - Why Did I Do This..

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

19:00

 

Why did I do this..

 

I'm having bad dreams every night. I keep on sweating and turning myself left and right. Nothing works. When I'm awake, I'm asleep, and when I'm asleep, I'm awake. It's getting out of control.

 

"You look sleepy"

 

"Oppa.. Walking is hard" my voice didn't show any note of sorrow. But I was really sad. Making a few steps was the most difficult thing a person could make. After the fifth step I was always more tired than ever, I needed to rest, and I wanted to sleep and never wake up. But sleep didn't come. Only nightmares.

 

I dreamt I was in a lake. Or a river. It was cold and I could see the stars. They were so many.

 

"You will walk, just give yourself some time."

 

Sehun was here again. He has left for a few days, he said he had work. Finally I could see his face. Mom and dad didn't visit often. After their last visit, they didn't come. But I didn't feel really comfortable in their presence. I preferred to be left alone.

 

"Can you turn the air conditioner on?" I asked Sehun, to which he immediately responded

 

"You will catch a cold. No way"

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Oh" he touched my forehead "you're burning. You want me to call the doctor?"

 

"ani, just turn on the air conditioner, please!"

 

Sehun was always busy. I don't know what type of work he had, but I knew he didn't have a lot of time for himself. It was good he had time to come and see me. I appreciated that.

 

"The doctor said I can walk in a month.. I can't make a step."

 

Sehun looked at me reproachfully.

 

"And only three days have passed since you first tried to walk.. Some people need way more time for this when they wake up from a coma.  Give yourself some time."

 

"I want to walk"

 

Being chained to a bed 24/7, what do you know of this? Not being able to go to the bathroom, being stuck in your own body, not being able to take a shower by your own.. Can you imagine it? I wanted to ask him, but I didn't want him to leave. If he walked out the door, I would be left with myself and my crazy dreams again.

 

Maybe I should tell him?

 

"I'm having nightmares every night."

 

"What types of nightmares?" Sehun fixed the pillow behind my head and sat by my side.

 

"River.. And a bridge"

 

He frowned ..

 

"What else?"

 

I tried to remember, not that I needed to.. It was always the same.

 

"There was a person on the bridge. He stood and then left."

 

"You are too weak because of the walking sessions.. I think you need to walk less and sleep more"

 

He put a hand on my forehead and closed his eyes.

 

"You're still hot. Forget it.. I'll have to call the doctor."

 

He stood up fast like thunder, but I grab

Please log in to read the full chapter