Chapter4 - Threat

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

20:01

 

Threat

 

The Chinese restaurant was nice. D.O ate the food deliciously. The members were so loud around him.

 

"Are you going to eat this?"

 

Lay shook his head, so D.O took his plate.

 

It was night already. Last day in China, finally. Today they did nothing. Only packing, eating and packing. It was dangerous to stay more than this.

 

"What are you thinking about?" Lay asked

 

D.O was suspicious of him, just like he was suspicious of D.O... Is Lay trustworthy..

 

"How I'm going to my own bed tomorrow"

 

Seems like Lay held some kind of grudge against him. He kept on chewing and looking at him, as if he was some kind of a bug. Fine then. If this is how it is going to be.

 

"Where were you yesterday?" Lay suddenly asked.

 

"In my room"

 

"Before that"

 

"I was in my room all the time"

 

Lay lowered his gaze and stared at his legs.

 

"When I came to your room you were not there."

 

"Why did you come to my room?"

 

D.O stared at Lay.

 

"Chinese fans.." Lay started . " are very dear to me."

 

"To me too" D.O left the chopsticks on the table.

 

"Before two days... A Chinese fan.. Committed suicide. I only knew about it yesterday."

 

"Why did she do it?" Suho, who was sitting next to Lay, removed his jacket with widely open eyes.

 

"Earlier she wrote in her weibo all her friends are going to our concert, but she couldn't attend it. She missed all our concerts here. She wrote she is sick of life."

 

Suho's face was so shocked. D.O took a deep breath.

 

"This is insane" was all he could answer.

 

"I know it is." Lay stood up.

 

"Where are you going?" Chan asked. "We are only beginning now."

 

"I'm going to the toilet." 

 

D.O took the chopsticks, but Suho grabbed them from his hand.

 

"Enough for today. An exo L has committed suicide.. I don't think anyone can have appetite after this." he turned to Chan and Xiumin. Chen was asleep in the corner.

 

"Omo... When.." Chan asked but D.O's attention was stolen by the vibration of his phone. He unlocked it and viewed the message.

 

- come to the restroom. -

 

"Excuse me for a moment " 

 

Lay was washing his hands. When D.O entered the men's restroom, he stared at his reflection in the mirror. 

 

"Mwo"

 

Lay went to the cabins and made sure they're empty. It was only the two of them there.

 

"If you want to say something, say it now. I have to go back to the hotel."

 

"I know what you did. Not only two days ago. A month ago.. Last June, earlier in March"

 

"I don't know what you know, but for me this is nonsense.. What are we discussing right now?"

 

"If you keep on doing this.. I'll have to tell the others."

 

"Do what? Be more direct, could you?"

 

When he less expected it, Lay pulled him hard from his shirt and p

Please log in to read the full chapter