Chapter15 - Happily Ever After

Guilty Pleasure
Please log in to read the full chapter

22:20

 

Happily ever after

 

"Why are you so late?"

 

"Oppa!"

 

My knees were in pain, just like my whole body. I couldn't find a bus after all.. It was so uknown the whole place! Like I have never been on this world.

 

"Why didn't you answer?"

 

Sehun was in front of the gate, leaning on the wall of my house, before he approached me.

 

"Are you OK?" He put his hands on the sides of my face and made me want to hug him ... more than anything.

 

"I'm ok" I answered and before I knew it he was holding me close to his heart.

 

"Ah Chincha... how much did you walk? And under the snow.."

 

Do Kyungsoo was there to take me in his car.. so I didn't walk that much, but I'm tired, Sehun-ah. I was scared to death from something unknown. Is this normal in my condition? Is it common to suddenly feel the urge to leave? Because that was what I felt.

 

"I didn't walk much but I'm tired."

 

Sehun held me a bit more and I crossed my hands behind his back. If this could last forever, I would be glad to turn to a statue.

 

"Let's get in."

 

"But oppa, is everything alright? With your friend?"

 

Sehun took my hand and opened the gate.

 

"Hmmm... it's really complicated. He keeps on denying it.. he needs a lawyer but for now we have to take care that rumors won't spread."

 

Sehun pressed the bell and one of the maids opened.

 

"Omo Ellie ssi... What happened to you?"

 

"She fell" Sehun smiled and took me inside where the maid removed my shoes. I was only wondering.. what did I look like at the moment? Not that I wanted to know.

 

"I'll prepare you a hot bath, Ellie ssi".

 

"Thank you"

 

Sehun coughed.

 

"I have to go now"

 

This fast? Can't you stay a bit?

 

"Ok oppa, you really need to get some rest and try to sleep" I sat on the couch in the guests room, and he sat next to me.

 

"You're that desperate to get rid of me?" He threw me a smirk to which I laughed for the first time this night.

 

"I'll stay a bit" he added playfully, fixing my wet hair "no matter how annoying I am"

 

"YOU'RE NOT.." A bomb exploded in my chest making my face look like ketchup.. What would the old me say? What would she say? She didn't love him..but I  "ani.. You're.."

 

Sehun slid his hand from my hair to my face and he kept it a bit on my cheek, made it burn even more.

 

"I'm traveling in a few days." He kept his eyes on my cheek, I didn't know if he was seeing it tho. "I'll be back in two weeks"

 

Don't leave me again when I'm feeling so good with you. There is no one I know, and no one I want to know. It'll be black and white when you're gone. Two weeks? Double each day by the number of minutes I spent in coma, and you'll get the right amount of weeks you'll be gone for.

 

"Take care oppa."

 

His thumb slid to my lips and he touched them gently, as if he was touching a butterfly's wings, from which my eyes closed. My heartbeat screamed for Sehun to come closer, or to step aside before it kills me. And in the end the maid put an end to it.

 

"Ellie ssi, we have prepared your bath... I'm sorry"

 

She quickly closed the door, Sehun quickly removed his hand and stood up.

 

"Go" he said and gave me a hand to stand up.

 

"Will you be here?"

 

Sehun calmingly nodded and smiled gently.

 

The bath was so refreshing. Breathing the scent of the lavender water, I closed my eyes enjoying the freshness of the bubbles, covering me like a blanket. Even now, Sehun was here. The water bubbles were Sehun, and the warm water was his tight hug.

 

Can he not go.

 

It's a question but I say it like a normal sentence. For I Don't want him to. It's a question, but if I tell him to stay, will he? Two weeks.. Why are two weeks so long? Each day of those weeks a rose petal will fall from my red roses.

 

"Just come back and give me more" I took a handful of soap bubbles and blew them away then leaned and closed my eyes again, only to see more jellyfish. The door opened and I heard a voice I least expected. Not the voice of my maid but..

 

"You forgot your jacket"

 

My eyes opened in shock only to see Do Kyungsoo right in front of me, holding my jacket in his hands, he was breathing heavily, his hair was wet from the

Please log in to read the full chapter