Chapter 55 [M]

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 55: 
"We promised the girls we would be back by now" Jin said frustrated. 
"We're almost done, we just gotta make sure everything is okay here." Yoongi stated.
"Honestly! What's more important, a promise you made to your sisters, or some stupid gang who threatened to take your land?" Hoseok said now getting frustrated himself. 
"Are you two just going to keep guilt tripping us!" Namjoon expressed. 
"Whatever, I'll be out in the car. I'm going to call Jungmee to tell them we're on our way soon" Jin said annoyed as he walked off. Hoseok followed after him while Namjoon and Yoongi stayed behind. 
"Hm, she isn't answering" Jin said getting a bit worried. 
"Well, I mean they are getting ready, so maybe they just didn't hear it?" Hoseok said trying to think positive thoughts. He knew from when he was inolved in that stuff, just how much danger it puts those they love in, and he didn't want to think that the girls might be in some kind of danger. 
"That's true, I'll just try again" He said as he was about to re-dial, they heard a loud thud on the car window. They looked up startled to see that it was just Namjoon and Yoongi. He unlocked his doors and let the two in. 
"Let's get going, sorry that took longer than we intended" Namjoon said. Jin quickly drove off to the house, because he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.
"I haven't been able to get in contact with Minhee since we left from the graduation. She hasn't answered my texts or my calls" Jimin said worried. 
"Relax man, I'm sure they're okay. Maybe you're just worrying too much" Jungkook said trying to calm his friend down.
"No no, I know Minhee. She would never do this without at least letting me know she's okay or whatnot" Jimin said as he looked down at his phone. He hated being the obsessive clingy boyfriend, but in this situation he couldn't get over the feeling that something was wrong. "Jungkook, can we please go and check at their house? I'm sorry to be such a bother, but please can we?" He continued on. 
"Yeah man, no worries about being a bother. I can see you're shaken up about this" Jungkook said. 
"Maybe if we see them, we can all come to the grad party together" Taehyung said as they all walked back out to Jungkook's car. 

"WAKE UP!" The girls suddenly heard a voice call out to them. Jungmee jolted awake, and was shocked as she checked her surroundings out. Her face confused, because she had no idea where they were. She tried to struggle free, but saw that both her hands and feet were tightly bound to her chair. 
"Oh I see one is awake, well hello beautiful" Said a boy as he slowly approached her. Jungmee flinched back a little. 
"W-where are we?" She asked as she looked over at her unconscious sister. "And what the hell did you do to my sister!" She said worried as she saw her unconscious body. 
"Oh darling, don't be so loud. Don't worry, we only wish to make you both die a slow, and incredibly painful death" The boy said as an evil smile crept upon his face. It sent shivers down Jungmee's spine.
"J...Jungmee?" She heard Minhee's voice. "Jungmee! Are you okay!" She says as she tried struggling free. "Yah! Bastard! Where have you taken us!"
"Now now, such awful words to come out of such beautiful lips. How could you be so cruel Lee Minhee?" He said as he walked over to her, another smirk upon his face as he leaned forward. Minhee became angry and spit on his face. 
"You !" He yelled as he slapped her and wiped his face. 
"Don't please! Don't hurt her!" Jungmee screamed. 
"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET BEAT TOO!" The boy said angrily. Slowly he was losing patience with both girls. Soon after, a couple of guys walked out. 
"Juno! You've done enough already, back off you idiot!" Said one of the guys who had just walked in. Juno, the boy who slapped Jungmee stepped away with his head down. For some reason this guy looked like he was the leader of the group. 
"What the hell do you guys want!" Minhee asked. "Who even are you guys?" she continued with tears in her eyes. 
"Well, sweetheart. I'm Jong, the leader of the Yong Gang. You know your brothers, Yoongi and Namjoon? They probably didn't tell you this because they wanted to protect their little sisters, but they're a part of a notorious gang around here too. And it just so happens to be our rivalry one. Let's just say a while ago, they took something very precious away from us, and we just want revenge. It's simple, your lives to bring about their pain. We know all about you girls, and how important you are to them. We'd been plotting revenge on them for a while now, but hadn't been able to come up with one that we know would give them hell on earth, until  a particular person came to us with very crucial information. You definitely know this person. Jungmee, Minhee I'd like to introduce to you, the newest member of our gang" Jong said. The girls looked forward, as a figure slowly transcended from the darkness. The girls both rolled their eyes, because they weren't surprised at all. 
"Bet you're happy to see me again" Ivy smiled as she stood in front of them. 
"Thanks to Ivy, we found out a missing piece of crucial information for the perfect revenge plot. You two." Jong smiled. 
"You don't know how long I've wanted to see you both suffer, to see you both sitting in front of me, at my hand where I can do whatever the hell I want." She smirked "And you." Her gaze turned towards Minhee "I'll make sure you die by my hand, so that I can get MY Jimin back. I'll show you what happens to es who interfere in my relationships" She said and couldn't resist, so she reached forward and punched Minhee straight in the face. She looked down in pain, as blood started to drip from her nose. 
"Minhee!" Jungmee yelled. "You ing ! You're a coward!" Jungmee yelled. 
"Shut up" Ivy said as she walked over and kicked Jungmee straight in the chest, causing her chair to fly backwards. 
"You pathetic spineless ." Minhee said as her head still faced the ground. 
"What did you just say to me?" Ivy said as she walked back over towards Minhee. 
"You heard me. I called you a PATHETIC. SPINELESS. !" Minhee said even louder. Ivy once again, decked Minhee right in the face, this time causing her spit out blood. Minhee just chuckled again "The only reason you have the balls to fight us now, is because our hands and legs are chained. Bet you wouldn't be this brave if I wasn't" Minhee continued. She was in unbearable amounts of pain, but she knew that if she kept taunting Ivy, Jungmee wouldn't get hurt as much. So she tried her best to stay strong and to keep taunting her. 
"Don't act like you're so tough Minhee" Ivy said as she blew another punch into the girls stomach. She spat out blood right on impact. 
"Stop hitting her and HIT ME!" Jungmee yelled out. Ivy just chuckled as she picked her up from the floor, and immediately blew a punch right to Jungmee's stomach as well. Blood started to seep out of . 
"Well, am I the only one that's going to have all the fun here?" Ivy said towards the rest of them. 
"Well consider this your prize Ivy, for leading them to us. Unless you want some help" Jong said with a smile. Ivy just felt adrenaline surge through her veins, they were her torture victims, and hers alone. 
She turned to signal towards two members to come and join her "That'll be all I need" She smirked. The girls were already covered in bruises and cuts. 
"You guys handle Jungmee, I'll take care of Minhee all on my own" Ivy said as she slowly pulled out a knife from her pocket. 
"You're so beautiful. It's a shame that this is the last time on earth for you" Said one towards Jungmee. 
"We'll make your brothers pay! Just like how we took away Namjoon's family, it'll be easy to take you too!" Said the other as she grabbed Jungmee's hair and threw her to the ground again. Instantly the two started to kick and punch at her. 
"I'm gonna make you scream in pain, beg for the mercy we won't grant to you" Said one as they continued to beat Jungmee. 
"JUNGMEE! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!" Minhee cried out at the sight of her sister helpless on the floor. 
"Bastards. I'll come back and haunt you for the rest of your useless lives. J-just wat-ch. I....don't wan-t you-r filt-hy mercy!" Jungmee said as she was starting to become more weak with every impact. 
"How does it feel? How does it feel to be absolutely helpess? I

Please log in to read the full chapter