Chapter 49

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 49:

After a night of binge watching drama shows, Minhee stood up and went to bed. "Good night everyone!" she called out as she walked up to her bedroom. 
"Night little one!" They all called out in unison.
She yawned as she walked over to Jungmee's room and knocked on it. "Good night sis, love you" She said through the door. It caused Jungmee to jump a little because she wasn't really expecting it. Usually Minhee just walks in, but for some reason tonight she didn't but she was grateful because after all, she had a special unexpected visitor. She thought to herself as she looked over at a sleeping Taehyung. 
"Night Minhee! Love you too" Jungmee called back. Minhee hopped in the shower, because that was her best place to think when her mind was just jumbled.
She couldn't stop thinking about Jimin, although only a day had passed since the incident, it felt like an eternity. She hadn't been answering his phonecalls or texts. She honestly half expected Jimin to just sneak onto her balcony, when suddenly she heard a loud thump coming from her room. She quickly got out of the shower, wrapped herself in a towel and then walked out to investigate but saw nothing. She figured her mind was playing tricks on her because she was really tired, so she quickly got dressed and went to bed. 
The morning sadly came too quick, and Jungmee along with Taehyung had woken up before everyone else and were sitting in the kitchen having breakfast. Jungmee had washed his clothes from yesterday, and he was able to get changed into them before anyone had seen that he was wearing her clothes. Taehyung was completely infatuated with Jungmee, and last night just confirmed it. He wished more than anything that he could hug and kiss her freely, but he had to respect that she was already with his buddy Seokjin. Because after all, if they were together, he would want Jin to respect that he was with her.  
"Thanks for last night, I don't think I would've made it if it hadn't been for you" he smiled as he took another bite of cereal. 
"No problem. I'm just glad I could get those wounds patched up before they got infected" she replied as she grabbed some orange juice out of the fridge. He didn't tell her what had happened to him last night, but she didn't want to pry it out of him because it seemed like he already had it rough. 
Minhee slowly walked downstairs while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning!" she smiled. 
"Good morning!" Jungmee replied as she placed a plate of pancakes in front of her sister. 
"Morning!" she heard another voice say. 
Minhee slowly looked to her side to see Taehyung "Oh hey Tae! When did you get here?" she smiled. 
"Just this morning, I wanted to come and walk with you guys to school" he smiled as he subtly winked at Jungmee. 
"Oh, well it's good to see ya!" She replied as she placed a piece of pancake in . 
"It's a pleasant surprise to see you not so miss grumpy this morning" Jungmee teased. 
"Mmm what? I'm always happy" Minhee chuckled. 
"What? Now that's a lie. It's usually 'grrr, why can't we go to school later on in the day' followed by the worlds sassiest eyeroll" Taehyung laughed. Jungmee joined along. 
"Yah, that was the worst impression of my voice!" Minhee laughed too as she softly pushed him. 
"His voice impression may have , but you gotta give him credit for the eyeroll, that was spot on" Jungmee said as she continued laughing. Minhee picked up a small piece of her pancake and chucked it at Jungmee causing all of them to continue in laughter. They quickly finished up their breakfast and then headed off to school.
"So are you and Jimin...still on a break?" Jungmee asked as she placed her arm around Minhee's shoulder. Minhee sighed as she looked at the ground and slowly nodded her head. 
"It's okay Minhee, I feel like Jimin needs this. He's never had a girl in his life that would ever do this to him, I feel like you're exactly what he needs. This is just a life lesson he has to learn" Taehyung smiled as he patted the girls shoulder. 
"I appreciate that guys, thank you for looking out for me" she replied with a smile. 
"Hey guys!" They were all greeted by Jungkook at the schools gate. They all waved as the first bell rang, their first period of the day was gym class so they hurried off because if they were late, and not in uniform the punishment would be 5 laps around the field, and no one wanted to do that. The girls seperated from the boys and went into the girls ocker room to quickly change. Jungmee was usually the first out of the two to change, so she headed off to the gym first. Soon the locker rooms emptied out. Minhee walked into one of the changing stalls, and started to change her clothing when she suddenly heard voices comeing from the other side. They weren't exactly whispering, which she assumed was because they thought no one else was in here. 
"That Minhee. I finally got her off of Jimin" Minhee immediately recognized the voice as Ivy's. 
"What? Girl they were so cute together" said her other friend. 
"What! Shut up, you don't know what you're talking about. Jimin is mine! He was always mine until that thing came around and ruined it all" Ivy said annoyed. 
"Ivy you don't have to be so rude. Minhee is really nice. And let's be real girl, Jimin was just your one night stander, there was no love in that relationship"Her friend then laughed.
"Who's ing side are you on!" she yelled. 
"Chill your , I'm just being real. Tell me I'm wrong if that aint true" her friend said again. 
"You're wrong, I love Jimin" Ivy said. 
"Girl that aint nothing but a lie your eye sockets say it all, you're just jealous is what you are" Said her savage friend. Minhee found herself amuzed with the comments her friend was making, but she tried to laugh quietly. 
"What did you do? Minhee looks like she's been avoiding Jimin lately" her other friend asked. 
"Well, I made a plan with Taejun, and we pretty much were able to stage everything perfectly to make it seem like I did something with Jimin while he was dating Minhee. It was pretty brilliantly timed, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Jimin was practicing in the dance room for his end of the year dance routine, and I walked in with my fine self. Long story short, Minhee was coming to check on Jimin, and I walked out looking like we just had a hot make out sesh, but sadly nothing really happened. You should've seen her ugly face crying, it was hilarious" she replied. Minhee's blood was boiling as she clenched her fists, she wanted to walk over to Ivy and gi

Please log in to read the full chapter