Chapter 39

· Wounded Hearts ·
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 39: 

They didn't drive for too long till they reached their destination. It wasn't a place that Minhee really recognized "What is this?" she asked intrigued as she looked around. 
"I thought it would be fun for our date to learn how to dance" he smiled. "I'd never tried it before, and I think it's a lot more fun than just going to see a movie or something, so I hope you enjoy it" he continued.
"Wait, seriously? That sounds amazing" she said with wide eyes and a smile. 
"Yup, our lesson is at 6 pm. I ordered it specifically for just a one on one. So it'll just be us" he winked. Minhee's cheeks heated up, and she realized she was blushing again. But she was really excited, it was something different than she had thought of for a first date, so the fact that Jimin planned it for them, really impressed her. He quickly grabbed the girls hand and intertwined fingers with her as they approached the dance studio together. 
"My my what a lovely couple!" the dance instructor said. They didn't know what to respond back so they just bowed towards her. "You can just call me sky, and I'll be your dance teacher this session. Today, we'll just stick to the basics and learn how to do the classic waltz" she smiled and winked at the two. 
"Jimin, I warn you now. I've never really danced before, so I don't know how good I'll be at this" she chuckled a bit nervously. 
"No worries, just trust me and I'll help guide you" he smiled at her. 
"So what are you names?" Sky asks them. 
"I'm Jimin, and this is Minhee" he replies. 
"Well, it's nice to meet you Jimin and Minhee. Those two names roll off the tongue quite well don't they" the lady winks and smiles. Minhee's cheeks flush pink, and Jimin just smiles from ear to ear. 
"Now, Jimin I want you to come forward and hold Minhee's waist. The waltz, is a dance known to express love between the two performing it. So hold her like you want her" She said as she came and gently pushed the two together. Jimin grabs a hold of Minhee's waist with a gentle but firm grip. Minhee takes Jimin's hand, and places her right on his shoulder. Then the lady proceeds to teach the two of them, the simple steps of the waltz. 
"Now you lovebirds, practice amongst yourselves and I will be back" Sky says as she turns on the music, she winks once more at the two and then leaves. 
"She's a little...strange" Minhee chuckles a bit. 
"She is a bit, but I'm glad it's just us two" he smiles and twirls the girl around. "You said you've never danced, but look at you, you're matching my movements so well" he continues. Minhee smiles as she looks up to Jimin, her heart skips a beat because this is only the second time they've been this close together. 
"Minhee" he says in a quiet tone as he looks down at the girl. 
"Y-yes?" she replies as her cheeks start to flush red again, she's never seen Jimin look at her the way he is now. And she's seen a lot of looks come from this kid, but this...this one was a lot different.
"I..I know I always act like a coward in front of you. And everything I want to say to you, it just never comes out because when I see you, your eyes, nose, cheeks, lips, your hair and the way it gently flows, your body, just everything about you, it makes me weak in the knees, and makes me forget everything I want to say because I want whatever I say to you, to be as perfect as you are" he pauses as he looks away for a second. Her heart is beating out of her chest at this moment. 
"Jimin..I" she tries to say. But then he looks forward towards her, and tears are streaming down his cheeks. It catches Minhee way off guard, because she's never seen Jimin cry...like ever. "Jimin, are you...alright?" she says as she gently cups the boys cheeks and uses her thumbs to wipe away his tears. He just looks straight into her eyes and she does the same neither of them wanting to break contact with one another, it's as if Minhee can truly see Jimin. She can see his delicate side, the side that never really came out in public, she could finally see his beautiful soul. 
"I...love you." he then says. Her eyes widen "I love you Minhee" he reiterates as he wraps his arms fully around her waste, and slowly starts to lean in. "Jimin-" her lips manage to slip out before his finally reach hers. It's at that moment that everything around them becomes a blur, even the music goes silent and all they could hear was the sound of their heart beats coming together. "I love you" he whispers in between their kiss once again. As her eyes were closed, she could feel her body melt as she felt his body heat, a sensation all too familiar, she felt that she could drown in it. 
"I love you too" Minhee says back as she gently rests her head on his chest. 

"Taehyung! What the hell were you thinking you idiot!" Jungmee says as soon as his lips pull away from hers. Warm tears start to stream down her face as she hits him. He just smiles as he feels warm inside to know that Jungmee worries about him, the girl of his dreams came to his aid. Just when he thought no one would care, she comes running to his rescue. 
"Thank you" he says as he pulls her in and wraps his arms around her. 
"Why did you do that!" she pulls away still wanting an answer. 
"I just, there's a lot going on" was all he managed to say. Jungmee looked into his eyes, and she could instantly feel the pain, sh

Please log in to read the full chapter